有一个欢乐的国度 在很远很远的地方
Far, far away
在那里 圣人们站在荣誉的台上
Where saints in glory stand
片名:关键协议
象天空一样明亮
Bright, bright as day
他们唱得多么甜美
Oh, how they sweetly sing
可敬的救世主
Worthy is our Saviour King
大声地赞美歌♥唱
Loud let His praises ring
赞美 赞美
Praise, praise for aye
去那片欢乐的土地
Come to that happy land
去吧
Come, come away
为什么你还要怀疑地站着
Why will you doubting stand?
为什么还要迟疑?
Why still delay?
我们应确幸
Oh, we shall happy be
从罪恶和痛苦中解除时
When from sin and sorrow free
主 我们的生活
Lord, we shall live with Thee
带着祝福
Blest, blest for aye
光明 在那片快乐的土地
Bright, in that happy land
照耀的大众的双眼
Beams every eye
由先父所掌控
Kept by a Father’s hand
爱不会消亡
Love cannot die
哦 荣光奔腾
Oh, then to glory run
是王国和王冠的荣耀
Be a crown and kingdom won
光明 超越太阳
And, bright, above the sun
由我们主宰
We reign for aye.
我的枪呢 妈的
Where’s my gun? Fuckin’ hell.
他妈的
Fuck. Fuckin’ bastards. Fuckin’…
来吧 妈的 啊 啊
Come on, you fuck…
米奇 蹲下 上帝
Mikey, get down. Christ!
米奇 啊
Mikey! Arggh!
我被打中了 查理 我被打中了
I’m hit, Charlie. I’m hit.
你不会有事的 查理 撑住
You’ll be alright, Mikey. Hold strong.
你们永远不会活着抓住我的 你们这群龟儿子
You’ll never take me alive, you bastards.
我要介绍我自己吗?
Do I need to introduce myself?
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
那就好
Good.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
我兄弟吃了一颗子弹 斯坦利 他需要马上治疗
My brother’s taken a bullet, Stanley, and is in need of medical attention.
好 请允许我解决你兄弟的问题 伯恩斯 先生
Well, allow me to address the subject of your brother, Mr Burns.
你可能知道 圣诞节马上就到了
Christmas, as you’re probably aware, is fast approaching.
今年的圣诞节对小 迈克 来说 将会有特别的意义
And Christmas this year will hold a unique significance
米奇
for young Micky here.
因为在圣诞节
Mikey.
因为我已经计划好了 他将被从Banyon监狱提出来
Because on Christmas Day,
然后被吊死
I have made plans that he be taken from the jail in Banyon
查理
and hanged by the neck until he is dead.
你是个警♥察♥ 斯坦利 不是法官 也不是陪审团
Charlie.
唔 很明显 伯恩斯先生 我想是什么就是什么
You’re a copper, Stanley, not a judge and jury.
那么你到底想要什么?
Well, clearly, Mr Burns, I am what I wish to be.
我想要 阿瑟 伯恩斯
So what is it that you want?
我不在和我兄弟一起混了
I want Arthur Burns.

I no longer ride with my brother.
现在 我会给你时间想想这个问题
Now, I will allow you a moment to think about it.
怎么回事 查理
What’s happening, Charlie?
没事的 米奇
It’s alright, Mikey.
没事的
It’s alright.
澳大利亚
Australia.
这是什么鬼东西?
What fresh hell is this?
我这一辈子一直和坏蛋打交道
I have kept company with bad men all my life.
我在皇家陆军中呆了22年
I was 22 years in Her Majesty’s land forces.
我对付过很多你这种类型的人
I’ve dealt with your type many times.
再碰我的兄弟 我就杀了你
Touch my brother again and I’ll kill you.
不要再犯错 伯恩斯 先生
Make no mistakes, Mr Burns.
我会做完成它的 我将会教化这个地方
It will be done. I will civilise this place.
你♥他♥妈♥的在说什么 斯坦利?
What the fuck are you talking about, Stanley?
听我说 查理
Listen to me now, Charlie.
别说话
Don’t speak.
安静 米奇 你不会有事的
Hush, Mikey. You’ll be fine.
安静
Hush.
我想向你提出一个建议
I wish to present you with a proposition.
我知道 阿瑟 伯恩斯 在哪里
I know where Arthur Burns is.
他在一个荒凉的地方
It is a godforsaken place.
黑人不会去那里 跟踪者也不会去
The blacks won’t go there, nor the trackers.
即使我的人都不会去
Not even my own men.
我推测 赏金猪人会抓住他的
I suppose, in time, the bounty hunters will get him.
但是我有另外的计划
But I have other plans.
我的目标是打死他
I aim to bring him down.
我的目标是证明
I aim to show
他是一个和其它人一样的人
that he is a man like any other.
我的目标是伤害他
I aim to hurt him.
都准备好了 先生
When you’re ready, sir.
什么会对他打击最大?
And what will most hurt him?
喔 我花时间好好想过了
Well, I’ve thought long and hard about that.
我意识到 伯恩斯 先生
And I have realised, Mr Burns,
我必须在方法上更富有创造性一点
that I must become a little more inventive in my methods.
不要说话 伯恩斯 先生 现在听我讲
Now, don’t speak, Mr Burns. Listen to me now.
一个字都不要说
Don’t say a word.
现在 假设我告诉你有一个办法
Now, suppose I told you there was a way
可以使你的小兄弟免于绞刑
to save your little brother Mikey from the noose.
假设我给你一匹马和一把枪
Suppose I gave you a horse… and a gun.
假设 伯恩斯 先生
Suppose, Mr Burns,
假设我可以给你和你的小兄弟,米奇
I was to give both you and your young brother, Mikey, here,
一个机会
a pardon.
假设我告诉你我可以
Suppose I said that I could give you
删除你们的犯罪记录
the chance to expunge the guilt…
你可以干净地工作
beneath which you so clearly labour.
假设我一直保持到圣诞节
Suppose I gave you till Christmas.
现在假设你告诉我 我想在你那里得到什么
Now, suppose you tell me what it is I want from you.
你想我杀了我的兄弟
You want me to kill my brother.
我想你杀了你的兄弟
I want you to kill your brother.
阿瑟 伯恩斯 是个怪物
Arthur Burns is a monster.
一个令人憎恶的人
An abomination.
啦 啦 啦
La, la, la.
你离开了他 你做得很对
You were right to part company with him
带着米奇
and to take Mikey with you.
发生在霍普金斯身上的事是不可原谅的
What happened at the Hopkins place was unforgivable.
啦 啦 啦
La, la, la.
我从来没见到这样今人做呕的情形
I have never seen such a sickening sight.
你知道那个可怜的女人 艾莉沙 霍普金斯
Did you know that that poor woman, Eliza Hopkins,
肚子里还怀着孩子?
had a child in her belly?
你和你兄弟的事还没完
Your business with your brother is unfinished.
你还有九天时间 伯恩斯
You have nine days, Mr Burns.
把那匹马牵过来
Bring the horses round.
过来了快点骑上它
-Coming now. -Comeon. Get that on now.
是他妈的 伯恩斯
It’s the fucking Burns boy.
来吧 让我们揍他一顿
Come on. Let’s hit ’em.
打中了
Got ’em.
我他妈的打中他了
I fucking got him!

Pigs.
你抓到谁了?
Who have you got?
骑兵 下马
Troopers… dismount!
我带来的这个男人
The man I have brought in…
叫 迈克 伯恩斯
is Mike Burns…
他是 伯恩斯 黑帮的人
of the Burns gang.
我们抓到了一个 可是还有两个没抓到 先生们
That’s one down and two to go, gentlemen.
你必须抓到另外几个
You’ve got to get the other ones now.
我将教化这个地方
I will… civilise this land.
把这里当自己家 米奇.
Make yourself at home, Mikey.
晚上好 斯坦利 夫人
Good evening to you, Mrs Stanley.
晚上好 布罗撒德 先生
Good evening, Mr Broussard.
他现在没有他妈的那么危险了 不是吗?
He’s not so fuckin’ dangerous now, is he?
玛莎?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!