主演;莎朗.斯通
吉恩.哈克曼
片名;致命的快♥感♥
罗素.克洛
托宾.贝尔
马车向北五十英尺
It’s 50 feet north of the waggon.
还是向南五十英尺?
Or was it 50 feet south of the waggon?
我不记得了!
I can’t remember!
你不能拿走我的黄金,先生!
You ain’t gonna take my gold, mister!
不,先生!
No, sir!
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
我会杀了你的,婊♥子♥
I’m gonna kill you, bitch.
你这该死的!
Damn you!
别把我扔在这儿!
Don’t you leave me here!
再让我看见你,我就杀了你!
I’m gonna kill you if I ever see you again!
我会杀了你的,快把我放了!
I’ll kill you, so help me!
我会杀了你的,婊♥子♥!
I am gonna kill you, bitch!
“治安官”
5英尺8英寸,对吗?
Five foot 8. Am I right?
小姐,我决不会弄错的
I ain’t never wrong.
导演;萨姆.雷米
好的,谢谢
That’s a girl. Thanks very much.
-有房♥间吗? -婊♥子♥到隔壁去
-How about a room? -Whores next door.
-再说一次 -婊♥子♥到隔壁去
-Say that again. -I say whores next door.
现在,你有房♥间了吗?
Now, do you have a room available?
有,小姐.房♥间在后面
Room in back. Yes, ma’am. Coming up. Coming up, coming up.
凯蒂,快给这位小姐 准备房♥间和洗澡水
Katie, let’s go get the lady a room and a bath.
酒保,我想来瓶香槟
Barkeep, I want a bottle of champagne.
-好的 -顺便打开它
-Yes, sir. -And don’t you dare open it.
我想知道自己喝的是什么
I wanna know what I’m drinking.
玩纸牌吗,小姐?
Wanna play poker, little lady?
似乎你跟自己玩更开心
Looks like you’re having a good time playing with yourself.
这副纸牌很特别
It’s a very special pack.
看,我每杀一人 就放一张A在里面
See, I put an ace in every time I kill a man.
想喝上等的威士忌吗?
Interested in first-class whisky?
我还有上等的雪茄,印度墨水
I also have very fine cigars, India ink.
-香水-帮我擦鞋就行
-Perfume. -Just shine my boots.
那间房♥子是约翰.赫罗德的
John Herod owns that house.
这城里挣的每一块钱 他都要拿上一半
He gets 50 cents of every dollar in this town.
-这里以何谋生? -以生存谋生
-What’s the town get? -It gets to live.
又有火拼了
Another gun in town.
-你好,“刀疤” -闭嘴
-Hi, Scars. -Shut up!
往后站
Stand back.
好的,这回就是…
Well, that makes…
十五个了
…fifteen.
我刚从监狱里出来
I just got out of prison.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
我被判了35年 但他们提前放我出来了
I got 35 years, but they let me out early.
你这回会被判多长?
How long did you do this time?
三天
Three days.
-你真漂亮 -你却很丑
-You’re pretty. -You’re not.
-我需要女人-你需要洗澡
-I need a woman. -You need a bath.
我瞎了,所以有点笨拙
I’m so clumsy, I must be blind.
我们祈祷上帝让你 这样的人来帮助我们
Try to understand, we prayed to God a man like you would come to help us.
或许你该称自己为牧师
Well, maybe you should have called your priest.
-这是件非常严肃的事情 -我有这个大烛台
-This is strictly business. -I have this candelabra.
-它们值多少钱?-两百块
-What are they worth? -Two hundred dollars.
还不够好,对吗?
Two hundred? Not good enough. ls that it?
别介意我爸爸,他很愚蠢
Don’t mind my daddy. He’s just stupid.
你好像奔波了好长时间
You look like you been riding a long time.
你从哪儿来?
Where have you come from?
你是来参加比赛的吗?
Are you here for the contest?
我从没见过拿枪的女人
Because I never seen a woman carry a gun before.
你的枪法一定很棒 你或许可以…
Bet you’re a good shot. Maybe you could–
我还是走吧
I guess I’d better go now.
金牙!我有金牙!
Gold teeth! I got some gold teeth.
各种大小都有!
All sizes.
上牙!下牙!
Gold teeth! I got uppers, I got lowers.
真是浪费口舌!
You’re wasting my time.
安静!
Quiet!
我现在宣布 快枪比赛正式开始!
I now declare the quick-draw competition open.
枪手们每天都要进行一场决斗
Each man who enters the contest will fight once a day.
可以自♥由♥挑战!
Anybody can challenge anybody.
时间
The time of the fight…
从帽子里抽签决定
-…will be pulled from a hat. -Hey, sweetheart.
比赛期间…
-Hey. -For the duration of the contest…
每位枪手
-…every fighter is entitled… -Here you go.
都有资格获得…
…to whatever he wants…
赫罗德先生的恩惠
-…courtesy of Mr. Herod. -All right!
最终的胜利者将得到…
But the man who wins the contest gets this:
123,000美圆!
One hundred and twenty-three thousand dollars.
这是赫罗德先生和 法戈先生设的奖品
Compliments of Mr. Herod and Wells Fargo.
好了,各位
All right, gentlemen.
你们想说什么?
What do you say?
这里有真正的快枪手吗?
Do we have any real gunmen in this room?
-那是个人观点 -有吗?
-That’s a matter of opinion. -Do we?
有!
Yes.
古森
Gutzon.
我是瑞典冠军!
I’m Swedish champion.
古森先生第一个报名!
Mr. Gutzon is the first to go up.
还有吗?
Anyone else?
在上面写上个Ace 谁都知道那是什么意思
Put an ace up there. Everyone will know what that means.
汉伦Ace!
-Ace Hanlon. -Yeah, Ace Hanlon.
把我和我朋友 尤金的名字也写上
You better put me and my friend Eugene on the list.
你知道怎么拼自己的名字吗?
You know how to spell your name?
我可没说要参赛
I didn’t say nothing about joining no contest.
我是不是听错了! 有人把“种”带来了吗?
Do I hear clucking? Did somebody bring a chicken in here?
-冷静-我空手就能收拾你!
-Settle down, Eugene. Settle down. -I’ll take you now with my bare hands!
不,这是快抢比赛 我们俩都有枪
No, no, no. You see, it’s a gunfight. We both have guns.
瞄准,射击,你送命
We aim. We fire. You die.
这你明白的
You’ll get the idea.
比赛明早在大街上开始 不是在这里
The fighting begins tomorrow on the street, not in here.
把我名字写上
-Put my name up there. -All right.
还有吗?
Anybody else?
-坎切尔军士 -是这样写吗?
-Sergeant Cantrell. -How do you spell that?
没错
Correctly.
还有吗?
Anyone else?
“斑点马”!将有很多白人 躺在棺材里出去!
Spotted Horse! Many white men will leave this town in wooden boxes.
好的.“斑点马” 还有枪手要参加吗?
Right. Spotted Horse. Do we have any other fighters?
把我的也写上
Put my damn name up.
“刀疤”!
Scars! S-C-A-R-S.
你最好先练练
Gene, you better start practising.
在四个州我都值上三千块
-I’m worth $3000 in four states. -Anybody else?
75次犯罪,一次也没被定罪
Seventy-five offences and no convictions.
我叫非,但是…
My name’s Fee, but…
大伙儿都叫我基德
…everyone calls me the Kid.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
我拔枪出奇的快
I’m so damn fast, I can wake up at dawn
我可以早上醒来抢劫两家银行 一列火车…
…rob two banks, a train and a stagecoach…
一枪可以打掉 三百英尺外鸭子的羽毛
…shoot the tail feathers off a duck’s ass at 300 feet…
还可以赶在你醒来时 躺在你的床上
…and still be back in bed before you wake up next to me.
-你好吗? -还有枪手要参加吗?
-How you doing? -Do we have any more fighters?
很好
-Just fine. -Yeah.
维吉尔.斯帕克,德州的骄傲
Virgil Sparks. The pride of Texas.
维吉尔.斯帕克也参赛了
Virgil Sparks joins the list.
赫瑞斯说你喝这个.你一定是 希望自己早点死,小姐
Horace said you drink this. You sure must wanna die young, miss.
我现在就喝
I do now.
还有很多席位! 大家快填满它吧!
We got a lot of spaces here. Let’s fill them up, men.
我也要参加!
-I’m gonna put my name up. -Put my name up there.
把我的也写上!
Put my name up on this goddamn list.
-一共有多少勇士参加了? -到现在为止是12个,先生
-How many brave men do we have? -There are 1 2 right now, Mr. Herod.
如果算上福伊就是13个 但他和拉斯还没回来
Thirteen, if you count Foy, but he and Ratsy aren’t back yet.
他们会到的
They’ll be here.
他们替我办点事情去了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!