我有点聪明,比多数人更“快”
…a little smarter, a little faster than most.
他是我见过的最无所畏惧的人 他也想让我像他那样
First completely fearless man I met and he wanted me to be the same as him.
我们过去经常在边境收税 就我们俩…
We used to go revenue collecting along the border, the two of us…
就像一家人去野餐一样
…like some families go on picnics.
有一回我们在“纳哥利” 抢劫银行…
We were down in Nogales, taking the bank…
被联邦士兵包围了 当时受了很重的枪伤
…and walked out to a street of federal soldiers and got shot up so bad….
随军牧师把我们藏在了 他的传教房♥里
This padre hid us in his mission…
帮我们医治伤口 给我们吃的…
…tended our wounds, fed us…
跟我们谈了很久
…talked to us both for hours.
当我们可以回家时…
When we were strong enough to head home…
赫罗德让我把他杀了
…Herod told me to shoot him.
我说不
When I said no…
他就拿枪指着我的后脑
…he put a gun to the back of my head…
开始从一数到十
…and started to count down from 1 0.
于是我把牧师给杀了
So I killed the priest.
我现在做什么都无济于事 我知道自己早就该死
It doesn’t matter what I do now. I’m already damned, I know that.
别再走那条路了 你不必变成我这样子的
Don’t go down that road. You don’t have to become like me.
你为何叫我来此?
Why did you call me up here?
我想问你一个简单问题
Well, I wanted to ask you one simple question.
谁让你来跟我决斗的?
Who brought you here to fight me?
Mr. Herod.
我只是一个冒险家…
I’m just a gentleman adventurer…
匆忙赶来这里参加快枪比赛的
…moseying into town for the challenge of a gunfight.
汉伦是个雇佣杀手
I thought Ace Hanlon was the hired gun.
这点我敢肯定
I was so sure of it.
他只是个小丑,但你不是
But he was just a buffoon. You’re not.
我叫克雷.坎切尔 我是一个杀手
My name is Clay Cantrell, and I’m a shootist.
我杀过17个人
I’ve killed 1 7 men.
杀人对于我来说只是一个职业
Killing is purely a business proposition for me.
并没给我带来任何快乐
Doesn’t give me any pleasure.
我的雇主都是保密的.现在…
My employer’s confidential. Now…
今天我们能做完这笔 “买♥♥卖♥♥”吗?
…do we have business together today?
雨停以后 我就用你来杀一儆百
As soon as the rain stops, I’m gonna make an example of you.
然后他就说“把枪给我”
So then he said, “Give me the gun.”
我能做什么?唯有把枪给他
So, what could I do? I gave it to him.
-我真给了!-你向他开枪了?
-Like hell, I did. -You shot him?
没错.这是老掉牙的事了
Yep. That’s the story of Flatnose Freddy…
现在他已在“六尺黄土”之下了
…who currently resides six feet under.
噢,伙计!
Oh, man.
参加比赛对你来说已经足够了
It was a big thing for you to enter the contest.
你也已拿到积分 现在我要你退出
You made your point. Now I want you to step down.
这没什么丢人的
No disgrace.
你退出之时我才会退出
I’ll only step down when you step down.
我让你退出
I’m telling you to step down.
你会玩完的
Your time will come.
你还在我就不会玩完
Not with you still around.
别和我作对
Don’t ever cross me.
别像刚才那样低估我
And don’t try to stare me down like you’re doing now.
我没病,也没有老
I’m not sick or old.
你连我一半都不及
And you’re not half the man I am.
走开
Get out of here.
第二回合!
Round two!
今天四场比赛 还剩八个参赛者
Four fights today, featuring the eight remaining contestants.
站着不倒的就是胜者
The winner is the contestant left standing.
活着的才算
Left alive.
活着的才是胜者!
Left alive!
从现在起,选手将决战到死
From now on, we fight to the death.
真是惊奇,约翰…
Well, well. What a surprise, John.
你把规则给改了
You changing the rules.
有异议吗?
Any problem with that?
好的…
Well…
反正我都要杀了你
…l was planning to kill you anyway.
先生们,这条街是你们的了
Gentlemen, the street is yours.
我很困惑
I’m confused.
你们这帮胆小鬼 每回我听见的…
All I hear from you, you spineless cowards…
都是说你们如何的穷 付不起我的税
…is how poor you are, how you can’t afford my taxes.
我的保护费
My protection.
然后 你们却又找来那么多钱…
And yet somehow, you’ve all managed to find the money…
雇一个职业杀手来干掉我
…to hire a professional gunfighter to kill me.
这些钱哪儿来的?
Where’s all this money coming from?
我知道吗?
What am I to think?
如果你们的钱用不完 我就多征你们的税
If you’ve got so much to spare, I’m just gonna have to take more off you.
因为你们还没完全接受教训!
Because you clearly haven’t got the message!
这城镇是我的!
This is my town!
你们之所以能看到黎明 那都是我的恩赐!
If you live to see the dawn, it’s because I allow it!
这里一切都归我掌管!
I’m in charge of everything!
生死大权在我手里!
I decide who lives or who dies!
你们的枪手死了
Your gunfighter’s dead.
也成历史了
Old news.
这可能吗?
Is it possible?
还可能在完美之上更进一步?
Is it possible to improve on perfection?
他死了
The man’s dead.
-基德胜出! -我听见了
-Kid’s the winner. -I heard him.
我听见他求饶了
I heard him move his hand.
告诉你们,我是最棒的
I tell you, people. I’m on a different level.
实际上 我是这城镇的新一任的镇长!
In fact, I am the new goddamn mayor of this town!
太棒了!
Wonderful!
这家伙真臭!
He stinks worse dead.
暴雨就要来了 雨停后比赛继续进行
Storm’s coming up. No more fights till we see what it’s gonna do.
酒钱全算在我账上,伙计们!
Drinks are on me, fellas.
把这家伙埋深一点!
We’re gonna have to bury this old man deep.
他真是臭得要命!
He stinks something awful.
起来!
Get up now!
快点.给我滚出去
Go on. Get the hell out of here.
给我滚出去
Get the hell out of here. Go.
不错
Yep.
小女孩将来会很“出色”的
That little girl is gonna be a real good earner.
-给我来杯酒,伙计-好的!
-Deal me in, boys. -All right!
我真走运
I feel lucky.
她还不赖吧?
She good?
就像扭动的小鱼
Wriggled like a fish.
起来!
Get up!
婊♥子♥!
Bitch!
-婊♥子♥,我杀了你! -到外面去,你这个混♥蛋♥!
-Bitch, I’ll kill you! -Outside, you bastard!
-就现在!-好的,婊♥子♥!
-Right now! -You got it, whore!
臭婊♥子♥! 我要一枪崩了你…
You goddamn Sunday bitch! I’ll blow a hole in you–
请不要杀我!
No, please don’t kill me! No, no.
不要!
No, please! Don’t!
别杀我!
No, don’t kill me! Please!
John! John!
-把他干掉!-不!
-Finish him off! -No!
比赛还没结束的…
-No, please. -This contest is not over…
除非你们其中一人死去!
…until one of you are dead!
请别杀我!
Please, don’t kill me! Please!
不要!
No! Please!
No. No.
比赛还没结束的!
This contest is not over yet!
来杯酒
Drink.
谢谢你
Thank you.
死吧!
Die!
真险!
-Holy moly! -Goodness.
金牙!满嘴的金牙!
Gold teeth! A whole mouthful of gold teeth!
女士进入第三轮
And the lady moves to round three.
看这些金牙!全是金的!
Look at these teeth! A gold crown!
请求宽恕的话 你会得到宽恕的
There’s always forgiveness if you ask for it.
起来,牧师
Come on, preacher.
上帝站在你这一边,伙计
God’s on your side, brother!
-谢了,拉斯迪-再见
-Thank you, Ratsy. -Goodbye.
嘿,你干什么?
Hey, what are you doing?
你不会想退出吧?
You’re not quitting, are you?
恐怕现在不是时候…
I know this is probably the wrong time…
但是…我喜欢你,想让你留下来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!