泰国,湄赛
(泰国最北端的城镇,位于泰国-缅♥甸♥边境的清莱府内)
2018年6月
第4组
就位
来自湄赛地区的第5组
我们还需一名志愿者
我朋友找过她的儿子
她在这里找到了她儿子的自行车
所以说我们的儿子肯定也在洞穴里面
我们需要沙袋
VERN: (IN ENGLISH) We need sandbag…
用来抵挡水流涌入,还要一台发电机
to stop water coming in, and we need a generator…
用来抽水
to pump water out.
我们要尽快行动
And we need to do it quick.
要是他们往这里走了,完了,他们死定了
If they’ve gone this way, no, they die already.
他们都知道怎么操作吧?
They know what to do, yeah?
救援人员已经搜寻超过20个小时
但是还是没有找到失联的13人
被困男孩,年龄在11-16岁之间
FEMALE REPORTER: (IN ENGLISH) The boys, aged between 11 and 16 years old,
都是泰国一支足球队的队员
are all members of a Thai soccer team.
一场倾盆大雨突如其来,久久不散,降水封锁住了洞穴内的所有出口
They became stranded in the dark tunnels after a sudden and continuous downpour
他们也因此被困在黑暗的洞道中
blocked all exits.
许许多多的救援人员现在依旧在搜寻“野猪”足球队
这场雨会越下越大
This rain is gonna get worse and worse
随着时间推移,将面临更糟糕的情况:季风将带来持续4个月的雨季
and worse as the months go by, four months of monsoon.
所以如果我们不尽快把他们营救出来,雨水将会淹没洞穴系统
It will flood out that cave system, so there will be no hope of getting out
他们再无脱困可能
if we don’t get them out very soon.
那天是周六上午,这群男孩子要去踢足球
他们骑车前往了事发洞穴
他们是农村孩子
Tham Luang洞就是他们的操练场
到了7月中旬我们都要关闭洞穴,因为这时候里面灌满了水
当时还是6月,所以洞穴还是开放的
在他们进入洞穴群之前,
Before they went into the cave complex,
他们打算办一个庆生聚会
they were planning to celebrate a birthday party,
这也是这群孩子在洞里做的事情
and that’s what the boys were doing
那时候他们才发现洞穴外突然下起了大雨
when they found suddenly it was raining heavily outside the cave
洞穴内的水位开始攀升
and the water level inside started increasing.
片名:泰国洞穴救援
第二天
Nang Non山是石灰岩质地的
石灰岩可以吸水
如果现场吸水饱和,洪水就会渗漏地面
班察·杜里亚蓬特 准将
泰国皇家陆军
大量洪水就会冲入洞穴
所以才说这次救援非常棘手
那我们是怎么做的呢?
如果是水,我们就要求助泰国“海豹”突击队
我们第1组有17个人
清晨4点半左右
阿南·苏拉万上尉的队伍进入了洞穴
阿南·苏拉万上尉的队伍进入了洞穴
阿帕科恩·尤空考夫 海军上将
泰国皇家海军,洞穴救援行动指挥官
阿南·苏拉万上尉的队伍进入了洞穴
我感到了巨大的压力
阿南·苏拉万 上尉
泰国皇家海军
我感到了巨大的压力
阿南·苏拉万 上尉
当“海豹”承担这项使命的时候,每个人都对我们寄予厚望
召集来的所有人中,弗恩是最了解这个洞穴的
他探索过洞穴
还给泰国国家公园更新了地图
“TIK”沃拉楠
本地志愿者,弗恩的搭档
在洞穴探索这个方面
I’ve been involved very heavily
我做了很多工作
with the exploration of the cave,
这就是为什么我在当地被称为
that’s how I became known as
这就是为什么我在当地被称为
that’s how I became known as
弗恩·昂斯沃斯
财务顾问,洞穴探险家
弗恩·昂斯沃斯
财务顾问,洞穴探险家
你知道吧,”探洞洋疯子“
you know, locally, the crazy foreign caver.
弗恩·昂斯沃斯
财务顾问,洞穴探险家
你知道吧,”探洞洋疯子“
you know, locally, the crazy foreign caver.
这里是交汇点
Here’s the junction.
当我第一次开始探索Tham Luang系统时,
When I first started exploring the Tham Luang system,
也才了解了6公里半那么点长
it was just over six-and-a-half kilometers long.
这些年来,我们已经扩展到了10公里。
Over the years, we’ve extended it to ten kilometers.
它是如今泰国第四长的洞穴系统。
And today it’s the fourth longest cave system in Thailand.
Tham Luang由三个主要通道组成。
Tham Luang is made up of three main passages.
其中一条是从Sam Yaek的入口处流出,此地被称为T字形交汇点
One runs from the entrance to Sam Yaek, known as the T-junction.
洪水与右侧的支流汇入
Water had come in from the right-hand branch,
挡住了他们的去路。
and it blocked their route out.
所以,孩子们实际上并不是失踪了,而是被困了
So, the boys weren’t actually missing, they were trapped.
当我抵达T字形交汇点时
那里就好像装满水的浴缸
我们只能潜入水下200米左右
但是孩子并不在那
我们被迫在水下打转
性命攸关,情况紧急
恕我直言,嗯,海豹突击队
The Navy SEALs, with, uh, respect,
你也知道,他们纪律严明
you know, they’re a strong disciplined outfit,
但是洞穴潜水还是需要特定的技能和特定类型的设备。
but cave diving needs specific skills and specific types of equipment.
我们必须承认一点
我们从来没有处理过这样的状况
我们去了“作战室”
We went to what we call the “war room.”
我等到了纳隆萨州长,直言不讳地告诉他:
I waited for Governor Narongsak. And in my normal blunt way, said to him,
“先生,这次营救你只有一次机会。”
“Sir, you have one chance at this rescue.”
我告诉他我们这里需要专业的洞穴潜水员。
I told him that we need expert cave divers out here.
他把这张纸条给内政部长看
He showed this note to the Minister of Interior…
维拉♥萨♥·寇苏拉特
体育与旅游部长
他把这张纸条给内政部长看
He showed this note to the Minister of Interior…
说他们是世界上最好的洞穴潜水员。
saying these are the best cave divers in the world.
英格兰
瑞克·斯坦顿
退休消防员,洞穴潜水员
约翰·沃兰森
IT顾问,洞穴潜水员
笑一下,斯坦顿先生。
JOHN: Get the smile on, Mr. Stanton.
-要多少?-来两个,其中一个粗一点
-Yep. How many? -Two please, and quite a thick one.
这个,很完美,我花了4英镑呢
That’s it, perfect. That’s four quid.
伍基霍尔洞穴
英国,萨默塞特
每当我看到洞穴中的黑暗空间时,我都为此着迷不已
RICK: When I see a dark space in a cave, it fascinates me.
就好像,我想知道那里有什么。
It’s like, I wonder what’s there.
对大多数人来说,这是种陌生的坏境。昏暗无光,还可能导致幽闭恐惧症
To most people, it’s an alien environment. It’s dark, it could be claustrophobic.
对大多数人来说,就是一场灾难,
To most people, that would be a disaster,
但这是我喜欢的那种怪异世界。探索洞穴,洞中潜水
but this is the strange world that I enjoy. Caving, cave diving.
你可以用两种方式看待洞穴。一方面你可以说,,
JOHN: You can look at a cave in two ways. You could say,
我在几百英尺深的万吨♥岩石下面,
I’m under hundreds of feet and tons and tons of rock,
危在旦夕
my life’s in danger.
另一方面你可以说,我的世界就是这么一条狭窄的通道,其实都没关系。
Or you can say, my world is this small passage, actually it’s okay.
我认为这实际上只是一个狡猾诡计
I think this is actually just a cunning ploy…
对于洞穴潜水界的我们这一代人来说,
CONNOR: For people of my generation in the cave diving world,
瑞克和约翰,他们有点像
Rick and John, you know, they’re sort of like
瑞克和约翰,他们有点像
Rick and John, you know, they’re sort of like
康纳·罗伊
洞穴潜水员,9年潜龄
康纳·罗伊
洞穴潜水员,9年潜龄
领头羊那样的角色,我们的偶像
the figureheads, the idols to us.
康纳·罗伊
洞穴潜水员,9年潜龄
领头羊那样的角色,我们的偶像
the figureheads, the idols to us.
我第一次和瑞克一起潜水是在新西兰的一个山洞里
RICHARD: The first time I dived with Rick was in this cave in New Zealand
那里被称为”皮尔斯复苏“
called the Pearse Resurgence,
这是一个非常可怕的地方。
which is an extraordinarily intimidating place.
那里真的很深,很冷,很黑,好像,能够吸收你的光线
It’s really deep, it’s freezing cold, it’s black, like, it soaks up your light.
当然,我也听说过大名鼎鼎的瑞克·斯坦顿。
And I’d heard about the famous Rick Stanton, of course.
当然,我也听说过大名鼎鼎的瑞克·斯坦顿。
And I’d heard about the famous Rick Stanton, of course.
理查德·哈里斯
洞穴潜水员,35年潜龄
理查德·哈里斯
洞穴潜水员,35年潜龄
但他出现的时候却穿着一件看上去用了50年的干式潜水服
But he turns up with this dry suit that looks like it’s 50 years old
理查德·哈里斯
洞穴潜水员,35年潜龄
但他出现的时候却穿着一件看上去用了50年的干式潜水服
But he turns up with this dry suit that looks like it’s 50 years old
肩胛骨之间粘着一条自♥制♥的背带
and he’s got this homemade harness with a big lump of lead
背带上固定着一个大铅块
between his shoulder blades that are sort of sticky taped on.
还有一个自♥制♥的侧挂式循环呼吸器。
And he’s got a homemade side mount rebreather.
我是说,这两个词都很可怕。
I mean, both those words are terrifying.
侧挂的循环呼吸器全靠我自己动手制♥作♥
RICK: The side mount rebreather was made from scratch
因为买♥♥不到这样的东西
because there wasn’t such a thing available.
所有的部件都是我在车床和铣床上做出来的
All the components were made by me on a lath or a mill.
所以,瑞克用这个特别的自♥制♥工具
RICHARD: And so, Rick, using this extraordinary bit of homemade kit…
跳进洞穴,随意地潜底就创造了一个新的记录。
jumped in the cave and casually swims down to a new record.
我们都在说,“他的成就太遥不可及了,
And we’re all just going, “Far out,
我不可能像那家伙那样。”
there’s no way I’ll ever be like that guy.”
约翰和我参与了一些非常具有标志性的洞穴探索事件,
RICK: John and I have been involved in some very significant caving events,
探索过程可能会把你带到危险的边缘
which could take you right to the edge.
去那些地方
And just going to those places…
你不能不和他人保持紧密联♥系♥
you can’t fail to have a bond.
约翰是那种参与了许多活动
RICK: John’s one of these people that’s done a lot of activities,
并取得了巨大成功的那种人
and does them all with a huge degree of success.
首先是马拉松,然后他开始参加超级马拉松。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!