– 碧安卡小姐 如果你没有… – 别这样 别太担心了
– Miss Bianca, if you hadn’t… – Come on. You worry too much.
你知道航♥班♥总是晚点的
You know that flights are always late.
信天翁13号♥航♥班♥报告指挥塔 信天翁13号♥
Albatross flight 13 to tower. Albatross 13.
我说对了吧? 我们很幸运 伯纳特先生
Now, what did I tell you? We are lucky, Mr. Bernard.
幸运? 13号♥航♥班♥?
Luck? Flight 13?
– 我们还是去坐火车吧 – 醒醒!
– Maybe we’d better take the train. – Wake up!
嘿 有人在吗?
Dab-drat it, somebody answer down there!
别磨蹭了! 喂? 喂?
Get offthe dime! Hello? Hello?
有人在吗?
Is anybody down there?
喂?
Hello?
你去哪儿了? 噢 你这个又懒又蠢的家伙
Where have you been? Oh, you lazy knucklehead.
我们刚到这里 先生
Well, we just got here, sir.
我的搭档坚持要打包她的…
See, my co-agent insisted on packing her…
听着 老弟 我可以降落了吗? 上面的交通很拥挤…
Look, bud. Am I clear to land? Traffic up here is thicker than…
哇! 天哪 你这头猪! 你疯了…
Wow! Dab-blast, you dirty road hog! You crazy…
这是什么… 你眼花了
Look. What is… You stupid lug-headed.
他说什么 伯纳特先生?
What did he say, Mr. Bernard?
我可不敢重复
I wouldn’t dare repeat it.
那就许可他降落吧
Well, then give him the permission to land.
机长?
Captain?
– 我们许可您降落 – 就快了 老弟
– You have our permission to land. – Well, it’s about time, bud.
看! 看! 他来了!
Look! Look! There he is!
他飞得真好 对不对?
Doesn’t he fly beautifully?
你还想去坐火车 胆小鬼
And you wanted to take the train, you ‘fraidy cat.
胆小鬼?
‘Fraidy cat?
我只是…喜欢火车
It was just that… No, I like trains.
上面会有羊乳干酪
I mean, they serve Roquefort.
向上拉! 向上拉!
Pull up! Pull up!
您受伤了吗 先生?
Are you hurt, sir?
没有 老弟 这算是比较好的着陆了
Nope. One of my better landings, bud.
哦 那太好了
Oh, great.
算了 我们去坐火车吧
Come on. We’re gonna take the train.
– 安全一点 – 火车? 安全?
– Play it safe. – Train? Safe?
听着 小鬼 我是一名优秀的飞行员
Listen here, buster. I’m as fit as a fiddle.
你看起来棒极了 机长
And you look simply wonderful, Captain.
噢 不敢当 叫我奥维利就行了 女士
Oh, shucks. Just call me Orville, little lady.
好吧 去魔鬼沼泽是我们的当务之急
All right, all right. It’s most important we get to Devil’s Bayou.
你就不能耐心一点吗?
Well, now will you just keep your shirt on?
13号♥航♥班♥将在五分钟内出发
Flight 13 hits the wild blue yonder in five minutes.
八、九、十、十一
Eight, nine, ten, eleven.
十二 哦 不
Twelve. Oh, no.
这梯子一共有13级台阶
There are 13 steps on this ramp.
你为什么不跳过最后那级呢?
Well, why don’t you jump the last one?
我是你们的机长
This is your captain speaking.
欢迎搭乘本次航♥班♥ 系紧安全带 请勿吸烟
Welcome aboard, folks. Fasten your seat belts. No smoking.
只要坐好 飞行就交给我
Just sit back and leave the drivin’ to me.
碧安卡小姐 安全带一定要系紧
Miss Bianca, be sure it’s fastened good and tight.
不行 我的裙子会起皱的
I can’t. It’ll wrinkle my dress.
老弟 帮我读一下安全清单
Say, bud. Read the checklist to me.
好的 戴上护目镜
Yeah. Goggles down.
– 完毕 – 翅膀向下
– Check. – Wing flaps down.
– 完毕 – 尾部羽毛
– Check. – Tail feathers.
双重检查
Double check.
“如果第一次没有成功
“If at first you don’t succeed,
“就再试一次”
“try, try again.”
我们现在出发!
And here we go!
我真的希望我们去坐了火车
I sure wish we’d have taken the train.
我喜欢起飞!
I just love takeoffs!
机长 你飞得太棒了
Captain, you fly beautifully.
就像坐过山车一样
It’s just like being on a “roller scoater.”
他刚刚闯了红灯
He just went through a red light.
我也经常闯 亲爱的
I do that all the time, darling.
别这样 别担心了
Now, come on. Stop worrying.
跟我来
Come along
会有阳光闪耀吗?
Will there be sunshine shinin’?
我们会找到光明吗?
Will we find a silver linin’?
跟我来
Come along
唱着歌♥
Sing a song
当明日交替今朝 寻找的是悲还是喜?
When today becomes tomorrow Will we find joy or sorrow?
唱着歌♥
Sing a song
这样错了吗
Is it wrong
将所有希望放在一起
To put all our hopes together
期待好事发生?
And wish for somethin’ better?
是否
Is it wrong
被爱也是错误?
To be loved?
与最重要的人
To face the future with another
一起面对未来
Who means more than any other
这就是被爱
Is to be loved
我们将乌云抹去
We’ll paint the gray clouds
画上彩虹
With pretty rainbow hues
我们把阴暗赶走
And we’ll brush the gloom away
它只限于雨天
And save itfor a rainy day
雨天
Rainy day
哦 今天
Oh, today
如果困难的阴影
lftroubles cast a shadow
让太阳都害怕
And shadows make the sun afraid
不敢留下
To stay
这也没关系
But it’s okay
因为会有阳光闪耀
‘Cause there’ll be sunshine shinin’
我们会发现光明
And we’ll find a silver linin’
新的一天
Another day

Listen to this.
上面说魔鬼沼泽神秘又危险
It says here Devil’s Bayou is uncharted and hazardous.
– 每天发生… – 有趣
– Each day’s operations… – Mmm, interesting.
– 一定要… – 晚安 亲爱的
…must be… – Good night, dear.
…小心计划…
…planned with care and…
明天又是新的一天
Tomorrow is another day
晚安 碧安卡
Good night, Bianca.
我多么希望你能一直都在
How I hope you’ll always stay
潘妮!
Penny!
潘妮?
Penny?
潘妮 回答我!
Penny, answer me!
潘妮?
Penny?
史诺普! 史诺普 过来!
Snoops! Snoops, get down here!
怎么了 玛杜莎? 发生什么事了?
What’s up, Medusa? What’s going on?
那个小孩又逃走了
That little brat has escaped again.
尼洛 布头 把她抓回来
Nero, Brutus, bring her back, boys.
怎么还没发动?
Why won’t it start?
史诺普 怎么回事?
Snoops, what’s wrong?
怎么回事? 我也不知道 昨天还好好的
What’s wrong? I don’t know. It was workin’ good yesterday.
闭嘴!
Shut up!
点燃烟火! 照亮沼泽 我好去找她!
Send up flares! Light up the swamp so I can find her!
大家注意 我们将在一分钟后降落在魔鬼沼泽
Well, folks, we’ll be landing in Devil’s Bayou in just a minute.
机组人员感谢您乘坐信天翁航♥空♥…
Your crew thanks you for flyin’ Albatross Air…
这是什么…
What in the…
天哪! 我的尾翼着火了!
Sufferin’ sassafras! My rudder’s on fire!
准备跳伞!
Bail out! Bail out!
救命!
Help!
伯纳特!
Bernard!
求救! 求救!
Mayday! Mayday!
天哪!
Bufferin’ catfish!
那是什么!
What on earth!
路克! 路克 醒醒!
Luke! Luke, wake up!
路克 过来!
Luke, get down here!
是奥维利!
It’s Orville!
哦 那个奥维利
Oh, that Orville.
不! 不 他遇上麻烦了! 你赶快过来!
No! No, he’s in trouble! You get down here right now!
我来了!
I’m a-comin’!
哇!
Wowee!
这瓶新酒后劲真强!
This new batch really packs a wallop!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!