Oh, Bernard! Bernard, you’re wonderful!
我的钻石
There goes
没了!
my diamond!
多亏了一位叫潘妮的勇敢小女孩
And because ofa courageous little girl named Penny,
世界上最大的钻石 魔鬼之眼
the world’s largest diamond, the Devil’s Eye,
现在已被联♥合♥国♥博物馆收藏
is now in the Smithsonian Institute.
更重要的是
But what’s even more important, folks,
这个孤儿的梦想终于成真了
this little orphan’s dream has come true.
今天 她被收养了
Today, she’s being adopted.
这是她和她的新爸爸妈妈
And here she is with her new mother and father.
潘妮是个好女孩
For Penny’s a jolly good fellow
潘妮是个好女孩
For Penny’s a jolly good fellow
她来自莫宁赛德孤儿院
From Morningside Orphanage
她有了新妈妈和新爸爸 为爸爸妈妈欢呼
She’s got a new mom and dad Hooray for mom and dad
潘妮是个好女孩…
For Penny’s a jolly good fellow…
伯纳特 我真为潘妮感到高兴
Bernard, I am so happy for Penny.
那么 你也可以说是潘妮使我们走到一起
Yeah, so, you might say that Penny brought us together.
你太贴心了!
You are a darling.
潘妮 你真是一个勇敢的女孩 你自己一个人完成了一切
Penny, you are a brave little girl to do what you did all by yourself.
我没有一个人完成一切
I didn’t do it all by myself.
两只来自救难协会的老鼠帮助了我
Two little mice from the Rescue Aid Society helped me.
老鼠? 救难协会?
Mice? Rescue Aid Society?
是的 他们救了我
Yes. They rescued me.
我能跟他们问好吗? 你好 碧安卡!
Could I say hello to them? Hello, Bianca!
– 嗨 伯纳特! – 你可以跟这些小老鼠说话?
– Hi, Bernard! – You can talk to these little mice?
是的 老鼠可以跟人一样说话
All the time. Mice can talk like anybody.
您不知道吗?
Didn’t you know that?
我不知道 不过我现在知道了 潘妮
Well, I didn’t. But I do now, Penny.
艾文豪! 你在这儿干什么?
Evinrude! What are you doing here?
又有人求救了!
It’s another call for help!
这里 你需要一些志愿者
Here. You’re gonna need some volunteers.
但是 碧安卡 我们刚刚…
But, Bianca, we just…
噢 伯纳特! 冒险!
Oh, Bernard! Adventure!
刺♥激♥! 阴谋! 旅行! 异域!
Thrills! Intrigue! Travel! Exotic places!
1月13日 星期五
来吧 亲爱的 我们走
Come on, darling. Let’s go.
真的希望我们去坐火车
Sure wish we would’ve taken the train.
明天是新的一天
Tomorrow is another day
多么希望你能一直都在
How I hope you’ll always stay

明天又是新的一天
Tomorrow is another day

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!