And he found religion.
那一刻
At that moment…
他告诉我
he told me…
他看到了上帝
He found God.
结果呢
It turns out…
他所说的上帝
The God…
是个松鼠
He is a squirrel.
哈 笑死我
Yeah. Then go meet him one…
他还经常说 遇到了上帝
I found God, he used to say.
他坐着那
Who has sitting and basking…
像是得到了救赎一样
in glory in subliminal mercy…
我一枪给他那个狗♥娘♥养♥的给干掉了
I shot knee that son of a bitch…
孩子你该把眼睛闭上
Yeah, you might wanna close your eyes kid.
我受伤了
你干嘛了

一只灰熊
A Grizzly.
我的同伴把我丢下等死
杀了我的孩子
我也失去了我的家人
苏人杀了我的族人
我打算去南部找到更多里族的人
我的心在滴血…
但是君子报仇十年不晚
你跟我一起走…
你的身体都快溃烂了
需要治疗一下
要不你会死的
太好了
Yeah!
终于回来了
There she is.
我们活着回来咯
We did it.
你应感到自豪
You ought to be proud of yourself boy.

Yeah.
我们遵从了命令 就是暂时先别举♥行♥葬礼
Well we followed orders… We just kept the funeral apart.
别一下去就变得跟没良心没到的一样 不好不
Don’t go down there starting going no kind no conscience, alright?
因为不注意我们就会人头落地
Cause sure is neither come will have us both swinging from couple grants.
现在 我们能做的都做了
Now, we did what we had to do.
我们富裕一天 可以在深入一点
We had the extra day, so we managed to dig a little deeper…
放一些石头在上面 那些捡破烂的发现不了他
leave some rocks on top, so that the scavengers couldn’t get out to him…
我们尽己所能了
we was done right and all.
他被好好埋葬了
He was buried right.
-先生 -其实是这样
-Sir…-The truth is that, ah…
当昊克消失的时候 我就担心拾荒的人来着
When Hawk disappeared, I was worried about the savages.
我都准备好撤退了 你知道么 但
I was ready to get… moving on out you know, but…
布里杰说要留下
Bridger here, he argued to stay.
他说要等等
He argued to stay so that…
然后可以做一个十字架或者什么的
He could at least build the cross, or something…
想说放在格拉斯的坟墓上 然后他就这么干了
To put on top of Glass’s grave, and that’s what he did…
-我们就这么做的-很开心你顺利回来了-
That’s what we did. -Glad to hear you pulled your weight Mr. Bridger.
我就知道你会没事的
I know you would.
不光是他活着回来了 这位仁兄
Yeah, well, more than he pulled his weight Captain is,
一路上帮了我很多
this man here, he was my partner.
好的吧
Alright.
当时说好的条约都没变
Am I to assume that there was agreed arrangement did not changed?
没变
Fortunately for me it did not, no.
谢谢
Thank you.
为了奖励你的勇敢
For your courage, honor…
-和你的服务-耶
-And service. -Yeah.
怎么说 同意不同意 布里杰先生 你行为值得奖励
Deal or no deal Mr. Bridger, you deserve something for what you did.
十分感谢
Thank you.
这孩子一路上没少吃苦
Kid’s been beating himself up of the bag hole trip.
我们都能看出来格拉斯身体怎么样
We all saw the shape Glass was in,
没什么可为他做的了
it was no more to be done, right?
没错
Yeah.
我们都之道
We all saw it.
当风暴来袭的时候…
你站在树前…
你看看他们的枝 你之道它们会掉落
但是你看看他的主干 你就知道他的稳健
我们充满的野性
WE ARE ALL WILD
这曾经有生火的迹象…
有生火的迹象…
哪里
在月之森林的入口
可能两天之前来过 他们往东面走了
通知其他人
快点行动 珀瓦卡可能和他们在一起
把那姑娘带过来…
那五匹马可不是白送的
别出声
Don’t make a sound.
安静点
Be quiet.
我去偷匹马
我把你蛋割下来
图森特去哪了
给我过来…
-我能坐这儿么 -可以
-May I join you? -Yes.
-真的么 -真的
-Yeah? -Yes.
我还在想什么时候才能拿到钱
Damn I was wondering when we might be getting paid for that haul?
因为我们的钱还在外面没收回来呢
Cause them pelts we collect, they are still out there…
全都被泥土和雪覆盖着
They’re covered with dirt and some snow,
不能怪我
but they are there, and that ain’t my fault.
我还在等莱文沃斯队长和他的军队过来呢
I’m waiting for Captain Leavenworth to arrive with his army…
然后我们就有足够的人手
And then we’ll have enough men…
再回去 杀土著人了
To get back out there and shoot some civilization…
打死那些土著人 拿回属于我们的钱
into those fucking Arikara, get back our pelts.
好好好
Alright, alright.
所以要回去杀人呢
And now when is that supposed to happen?
还不清楚 但
I don’t know but…
不到那时候 大家都拿不到钱
Until then nobody gets paid.
听我讲
Listen here, alright?
我当时被雇来抓住他们 不是来来当守卫的
I was hired to trap them… I wasn’t hired to guard them.
我不这么看 我觉得你坐享其成
The way I see it… you got a safe.
-还有钱拿 -你签了合同
-Probably full of money. -You signed a contract.
你的责任就是保护你的老板 和你老板的东西
To protect your boss and your boss’s property.
现在我的东西不安全了 少了300美元
And that safe isn’t full anymore, it’s short about $300.
少了 少了 怎么意思我不懂
Short? Short? What the hell is that supposed to mean?
根据我的记录
It means according to my cash records…
你为了车次出行
You purchased more goods on the expedition
买♥♥的东西科比你所说的要多
than what you are owed by the company.
新年快乐啊 费兹杰拉德
Happy New Year, Fitzgerald.
费兹杰拉德杀了我的儿子
FITZGERALD KILLED MY SON
外面有个白人
White man at the gate.
你好 你谁啊
What’s up? Who you are?
我没武器 我没有武器
I have no weapon, I have no weapons.
-道布 把队长找来 -我没有武器
-Dobb, get the Captain. -I have no weapon.
你身边的其他人呢
Where are your men?
-死了 全都死了 -谁干的
-Dead, all dead. -Who was he?
我不知道 能给我点吃的么
I don’t know, something to eat please.
食物收费
Food comes at price.
-可我没钱啊 -那就没得吃 懂了么
-I have no money. -Then you don’t eat this, see how that works.
或者你可以给我们你从一点按人那偷过来的钱啊
Maybe you can give back some of them stolen pelts you buy from the Indians.
-别闹了 琼斯 -银子
-Not now Jones. -Silver.
我这有银子
This is silver.
我来看看
Oh yeah?
这是所有
This all you got?
我们原来有9个人 但是我朋友在大雪中去世了
We was 9… But my friend he died in the snow…
然后其他的
And the others were…
被狼…全都被狼
By wolves… by wolves…
等等 这你是哪拿来的
Wait where did you get this?
这水壶
The canteen.
他 落在了地上
He… he drop it in the snow.
-谁 谁 -我不知道 我没看到 没看到
-Who, who? -I do not know, I don’t see. I don’t see.
有可能是昊克
It could be Hawk.
-真有可能
-Yeah, it could be.
-也有可能是威斯顿 -离这里多远
-Maybe it was the Weston. -How far from here?
离这里多远 -13英里
-How far from here? -13 miles…
西北方向…离黄石很近
Northwest… Near the Yellowstone.
-准备好马
-Get the horses saddled.
火把和补给 10美元一个人的量
-Torches and supplies, $10 a men.
-安德森 你待在这 -遵命
-Anderson, you stay here. -Yes sir.
看着他 喂饱它
-Feed him and watch him…
-我给你拿杯水
-I’ll get you a drink.
开大门
Open the gate.
随时准备应战
-Keep your guard up.
眼睛看着前面
-Eyes in front.
别急别慌
Nice and easy.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!