慢慢的
Slow.
来者何人
Who are you?
贝克特 是你么
Beckett? Is that you?
威斯顿
Weston?
格拉斯
Glass.
-是格拉斯 -格拉斯
-That’s Glass… -Glass…
好了好了
It’s okay.
感谢上苍
Jesus Christ.
感谢上苍 发生生么了
Jesus Christ, what happened?
他在哪
Where is he?
约翰 带上他 回家
Johns take him, go.
快走 我带路
Go, I’m riding ahead.
-菲尔 -带上布里杰
-Phil. -Take Bridger.
带上布里杰
Take Bridger.
-你没问题的格拉斯 -快走
-You got it Glass. -Go.
开大门
Open the gate.
-你看到费兹杰拉德了么 -没有
-Have you seen Fitzgerald? -No sir.
快起来
Get up.
起来
Get up.
你们看到费兹杰拉德了么 -没 没看到
-Have you seen Fitzgerald? -No sir.
费兹杰拉德
Fitzgerald.
-这是要干嘛-他去哪了
-Oh easy. -Where did he go?
-谁 -费兹杰拉德
-Who? -Fitzgerald.
他去哪了
Where did he go?
-我不知道-不告诉我我现在就杀了你
-I have no idea. -Tell me or I’ll take your head off.
-队长 我向天发誓 -快说
-Captain, I swear to God. -Tell me!
-快告诉我 -德克萨斯
-Tell me! -Texas.
-德克萨斯 -他说他会去德克萨斯
-Texas? -He said he was going to Texas.
我发誓 他说他要重新入伍
I swear to God, he said he was going to re-enlist.
然后他提到了一块很不错的土地
And he start talking of a property, a decent piece of land…
他真的去德克萨斯了 我发誓
He’s heading to Texas. I swear to god.
待着别动
Stay here.
费兹杰拉德
Fitzgerald.
费兹杰拉德
Fitzgerald.
他妈的
God dammit.
这他妈的
God dammit.
开门
Open the gate.
把门打开
Open her up.
快去叫队长
Get Captain.
快带他去医生那 快
Get him to the doctor, now.
你告诉我他死了
You said he was dead.
-你说他死了 -我以为他死了 真的
-You said he was dead. -I thought he was dead, I swear.
-你♥他♥妈♥个骗子 -他对我撒谎
-You’re a liar. -He lied to me.
骗子 你弃他而不顾
Liar, you left. You left him out there.
-我以为他 -祈祷吧
-I thought he was… -Say the Lord’s prayer.
-什么 -快祈祷吧
-What? -Say the Lord’s prayer.
我们的先祖
Our father…
没有到达天堂…我不
Who arent in heaven… I can’t…
闭嘴
Shut up.
闭嘴 从现在起 你就是背叛大家的犯人
Shut up! From here on you are a prisoner charged with treason.
把他关起来 把他关进牢里
Take him to the cage. Take him to the cage!
你要么快动 要不我就开枪了
You handle or I’ll shoot him!
我以为他要死了
I thought he was gonna die.
-快起来-医生
-Get up. -Doc.
我能帮忙 求求你了
I could help, please.
-队长…求求你了-别他妈废话了 -天啊
-Please Captain… -God!
好了 快点
Alright. Come on.
1 2 3
划 划 划
Slide, slide. Slide.
-他身体怎么样了-他会好起来的 但是有点肿
-How is he? -He’ll be fine, but there is swelling…
需要静养
needs to rest.
我待会去看看他
I’ll be back to check up on him.
他跑路了 是不是
He ran off, didn’t he?
布里杰说的是实话
Bridger is telling the truth…
-此话怎讲 -费兹杰拉德撒谎了
-How is that? -Fitzgerald lied to him…
他只是遵从命令而已
He was just following orders.
当费兹杰拉德捅死我儿子的时候 他不在哪
He wasn’t there when Fitzgerald stabbed my boy to death.
真的么 他杀了昊克
Is that what happened? He killed Hawk?
我需要一匹马 一杆枪
I need a horse and a gun.
-不 你需要休息 然后好好吃饭
-No, you need to rest and something to eat.
-我负责追上他 -不行
-I’m going after him.-No.
-没有我你是找不到他的
-You’ll never find him without me.
-如果我们多等一天的话 他就又多一天的时间逃走了
-If we wait till morning he’ll have a day head start and he get away.
不 他不会的
No he won’t.
他会后怕的
He’s afraid.
他知道我经历了什么来找他
He knows how far I came for him.
就像麋鹿一样 一害怕就躲进丛林
Same as that elk, when they get afraid they run deep in to the woods…
我抓住它的尾巴了 他还
I got him trapped, he just…
-他还不知道-你怎么能确定
-He doesn’t know it yet. -How can you be so sure?
因为他还有所恋
Cause he got everything to lose.
我的儿子是我的唯一
All I had was that boy…
他从我手中夺走了他
And he took him from me.
我不能让你这样回到战斗中去
I can’t let you go back out there.
-不会再一次了 -不
-Not again. -No.
我再也不畏惧死亡了
I ain’t afraid to die anymore.
我已经死过了
I’ve done that already.
让我跟你一起吧
I’m going with you.
这是他马的足迹 没错
It’s his horse, alright. Yeah.
他不可能夜晚行动
No way he could have ridden through the night.
还有多远
How far ahead?
-最多半天-这足迹也有可能是里的
-Half a day at the most. -Could be Ree.
如果这不是他的足迹 我们就跟丢了
If they aren’t his, we lose him.
他必须得重新入伍 然后才能合法的继续杀戮下去
He must get re-enlisted so he can justify killing again.
这些印记是他的
This tracks right here are his.
走吧
Come on.
我都不记得我妻子的面容了
I can’t remember my wife’s face.
上周她还和我在一起
Last week she was still with me.
但是现在不在了
Now she’s gone.
害怕我回去之后认不出来她了
I worry I won’t recognize her when I get back home.
你真的上了一个警官么
Is it true you killed an officer?
我只是杀了一个想干掉我儿子的男人
I just killed a man who was trying to kill my son.
-烟 -多远
-Smoke.-How close?
距这有1英里
No more than a mile up that way.
我从西边过你 你从东面包夹
I’m gonna head up to the west you go down to the east…
-看看我们能不能找到什么线索 -如果是里人的呢
-See if we can find some tracks. -What if it’s the Ree?
如果是里人的 我们掉头回来 在这和我集♥合♥
If it’s the Ree, you turn right back around and meet me back here.

Hey!
没想到您会大驾光临
I wouldn’t expect to find a man of your stature…
远离他的暖炉…
so far away from his stove when…
在这么冷的早上 队长 你迷路了么
the morning is so cold as this. Captain, are you lost?
我是来带你回咱们基地的
I’m here to take you back to Fort Kahowa.
然后你会受到杀人罪处理
Where you will be trialed for murder.
您说什么
Yes sir?
我不喜欢您的计划
I ain’t crazy about your plan.
而且我还有自己的想法
Besides, I got one of my own.
我们说好的啊格拉斯
We had a deal Glass.
我想要说服你的儿子 不是么
I tried to tell your boy, alright?
我想要告诉他发生了什么 可是他不听
I tried to tell him what was happening, but he won’t listen…
他一直叫喊 这会还了所有人的
And he kept on screaming. And he was gonna get everybody killed.
你和我
You and me…
我们说好的
we had a deal.
我们都知道那里发生了什么
We all know what happened out there.
我向天发誓
And on my soul to Lord.
上帝知道 之道那里发生了什么
Lord he knows what happened out there.
我们什么都没商量好
There was no deal.
你杀了我孩子
You killed my boy.
有可能你应该养一个男人的
Maybe you should have raised a man…
而不是是什么娘娘腔
Instead of a some girlie little bitch.
该死的
God dammit!
你追我这么远 就是为了复仇
You came all this way just for your revenge?
你好好享受吧 格拉斯

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!