多数年份里 都要到春天才能修好 完毕
Most winters they stay that way until spring. Over.
天啊 这暴风雪真的很强对吧 完毕
Boy, this storm is really something, isn’t it? Over.
没错 这是近几年来最强的一次
Yes. It’s one of the worst we’ve had for years.
有别的要帮忙的吗 托伦斯夫人 完毕
Is there anything else we can do for you, Mrs. Torrance? Over.
我觉得没了 完毕
I suppose not. Over.
如果你们在山上有麻烦 就跟我们联♥系♥
If you folks have any problems up there, just give us a call.
另外 托伦斯夫人
And, Mrs. Torrance?
我觉得你最好
I think it might be a good idea
一直把无线电开着 完毕
if you leave your radio on all the time now. Over.
好的 那我们就开着
Okay. We’ll do that.
跟你通话很愉快
It was real nice talking to you.
再见 完毕 退出
Bye. Over and out.
你好 丹尼
Hello, Danny.
来和我们一起玩吧
Come and play with us.
来和我们一起玩吧 丹尼
Come and play with us, Danny.
永远
For ever…
永远
and ever…
永远
and ever.
托尼
Tony,
我害怕
I’m scared.
记住哈洛兰先生说的话
Remember what Mr. Hallorann said.
这就像书里的插画 丹尼
It’s just like pictures in a book, Danny.
这不是真的
It isn’t real.
我给你些钱吧
Please let me give you some money.
我没想要钱
I wouldn’t think of it.
那我该如何报答你
Well, how can I repay you?
没事的 真的
It’s okay. Really.
我去煮一点咖啡
Well, I’m going to have some coffee.
你想喝吗
Would you like some?
好啊
Sure.
太好了 坐下
Great. Sit down.
好吃的甜甜圈 请自便
Ooh, these marvellous doughnuts. Help yourself.
-咖啡过几分钟就好 -妈妈
– Coffee will be ready in a few minutes. – Mom?
怎么了
Yeah?
我可以去我的房♥间拿消防车吗
Can I go up to my room and get my fire-engine?
现在不行 爸爸在睡觉
Not right now. Daddy’s asleep.
我不会发出声音的
I won’t make any noise.
别闹 博士
Come on, Doc.
他几个小时之前才去睡觉
He only went to bed a few hours ago.
你不能等他起来再拿吗
Can’t you wait till later?
我不会发出声音的 我保证会踮着脚走
I won’t make a sound. I promise I’ll tiptoe.
那好吧
Well, all right.
不过千万别发出声音
But really don’t make a sound.
我不会的 妈妈
I won’t, Mom.
你拿到了就马上回来
Make sure you come right back,
因为我很快要做午餐了
because I’m going to make lunch soon.
-知道了吗 -知道了 妈妈
– Okay? – Okay, Mom.
我可以去我的房♥间拿消防车吗
Can I go to my room and get my fire-engine?
先到这里来一下
Come here for a minute first.
你还好吗 博士
How’s it going, Doc?
挺好的
Okay.
玩得开心吗
Having a good time?
开心 爸爸
Yes, Dad.
那就好
Good.
我希望你能开心
I want you to have a good time.
我很开心 爸爸
I am, Dad.
爸爸
Dad?
怎么了
Yes?
你不舒服吗
Do you feel bad?
没有
No.
我就是有点累
I’m just a little bit tired.
那你为什么不睡觉
Then why don’t you go to sleep?
我不能睡
I can’t.
我还有很多活要干
I got too much to do.
爸爸
Dad?
怎么了
Yes?
你喜欢这个酒店吗
Do you like this hotel?
是啊
Yes.
我喜欢
I do.
我很爱它
I love it.
你不喜欢吗
Don’t you?
喜欢吧
I guess so.
那就好
Good.
我希望你喜欢这里
I want you to like it here.
我希望我们可以永远待在这里
I wish we could stay here forever…
永远
and ever…
永远
and ever.
爸爸
Dad?
怎么了
What?
你永远不会伤害我和妈妈 对吧
You would never hurt Mommy or me, would you?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你妈妈跟你那么说过吗
Did your mother ever say that to you?
说我会伤害你们吗
That I would hurt you?
没有 爸爸
No, Dad.
你确定吗
You sure?
是的 爸爸
Yes, Dad.
我爱你 丹尼
I love you, Danny.
我爱你胜过全世界任何东西
I love you more than anything else in the whole world,
我绝不会伤害你
and I would never do anything to hurt you,
绝对不会
never.
你知道的 对吧
You know that, don’t you?
是的 爸爸
Yes, Dad.
很好
Good.
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈 你在里面吗
Mom, are you in there?
杰克
Jack!
杰克 杰克
Jack? Jack!
杰克
Jack!
出什么事了
What happened?
亲爱的
Honey…
出什么事了
What’s wrong?
杰克
Jack?
我做了一个这辈子最可怕的噩梦
I had the most terrible nightmare I ever had.
-最可怕的噩梦 -没事了 已经没事了
– It was the most horrible dream. – It’s okay, it’s okay now.
真的
Really.
我梦到我…
I dreamed that I…
杀了你和丹尼
that I killed you and Danny.
但我不只是杀死了你们
But I didn’t just kill you.
我还将你们剁成碎块
I cut you up into little pieces.
我的天
My God.
我肯定是疯了
I must be losing my mind.
一切都会好起来的
Everything’s going to be all right.
来 先起来
Come on. Let’s get up off the floor.
没事了 来 坐好
It’s okay. There. Now sit up.
没事了
It’s okay.
没事了
It’s okay.
丹尼
Danny!
这里没事
Everything’s okay!
你先回自己房♥间玩一会儿
Just go play in your room for a while.
你♥爸♥爸只是有点头疼
Your dad’s just got a headache.
丹尼 听我的话 回自己房♥间玩去
Danny, mind what I say. Go play in your room.
亲爱的 我先把他带走
Honey, let me just go get him out of here.
我马上就回来
I’ll be right back.
丹尼
Danny.
你为什么不听我的话
Why don’t you mind me?
丹尼
Danny.
我的天
Oh, my God.
丹尼 你的脖子怎么了
Danny, what happened to your neck?
丹尼 你的脖子怎么了
Danny, what happened to your neck?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!