Home 爱情电影 航运新闻(2001)

航运新闻(2001)

0
航运新闻(2001)

Who goes to school when they’re on an adventure?
谁会去学校冒险呢
Is Daddy coming? No. Daddy is boring.
爸爸来吗 不 爸爸很无聊
Daddy’s boring?
爸爸无聊?
Mm-hmm. That’s right. You’re a very clever girl.
你是个很聪明的女孩
There’s Frank. Come on, he’s waitin’.
弗兰克来了 快点 他在等
Hey, big guy!
嗨 大家伙
Goodbye.
再见
Hey, hey, hey! Whoa, whoa, whoa! What about my pay?
喂 喂 等下 我的报酬呢
What about my pay?
我的报酬呢?
You owe me for three weeks.
你欠我三个星期的
Yes, Quoyle.
是的 科伊尔
Q-U-O-Y-L-E. Quoyle.
Q-U-O-Y-L-E 科伊尔
She didn’t leave me a message or anything…
她没给我留个口信 消息或什么吗
a note somewhere?
有没有便条
Only for you to pay me.
只给你留下欠债
What? Uh, yeah, Bunny.
什么 是的 巴妮
Bunny. Yes, that’s, that’s her name.
巴妮 是的 那是 那是她的名字
She’s, uh, six years old.
她 六岁
And Petal. Petal, yes…
帕多 帕多 是
Agnis Hamm. Half-sister of Guy Quoyle.
艾格尼斯·汉姆 盖伊科伊尔的异父妹妹
I’m your aunt.
我是你的姑妈
This is a really bad time.
真是个难过的时刻
So I heard. I’m here to visit his ashes.
我听说了 我是来和他道别的
No, I mean this is a really, really bad time.
不 我是说这真是个非常难过的时刻
She’s never done anything like this.
她从没做过象这样的事
I mean, she’s walked out before,
我是指 她离家出走
but she’s never taken Bunny. I don’t understand.
但是她从未带走过巴妮 我不明白
The potato chips won’t do you any good.
土豆片对你健康无好处
Drink your tea. Huh?
喝茶吧 呃?
Tea’s a good drink. Keep you going.
茶是好饮料 让你充满活力
Do you think maybe you could stick around for awhile?
你不能多呆几天吗?
Sorry, just passing through.
对不起 我只是路过
On my way to Newfoundland, where our people come from.
我是去纽芬兰 我们的老家
You ever been there, nephew?
你从没去过那里 侄子?
Only I want to say farewell to Guy first,
只是想先和盖伊告别
if you’ll tell me where he is.
如果你告诉我他在哪里
Oh. Uh, sorry.
对不起
He’s the one on the left.
左边那个就是他
Petal, hello! Is that you? Hello?
帕多 喂 是你吗? 喂?
Mr Quoyle?
科伊尔先生?
Oh. Uh, yes, it is.
是的 是我
This is Investigator Danzig from the New York State Police.
我是纽约警♥察♥局丹泽格
Oh, Jesus, have you found ’em?
上帝 找到她们了没有?
Yes, sir. Yeah?
是的先生 是吗
Ow! Jesus! God damn it!
上帝 都跟我过不去
Hang on a second. Hello?
请等一下 喂?
Yes, sir, I’m still here. Oh, thank God.
我在听 感谢上帝
Hello. Can you hear me? That’s not a problem.
喂 能听到吗 能听到
Yeah. Uh, how’s Bunny?
是吗 巴妮怎么样
You know what? I think she’s gonna be all right.
你知道的 我想她没什么问题
Oh, Jesus, good. And, and Petal?
上帝 太好了 帕多怎么样?
Mr Quoyle, we’ll talk about that when we get there.
科伊尔先生 我们到你那里再谈吧
Uh-huh. You’re gonna, you’re gonna bring her here?
你是说 你把她带到这里来
Yes, sir. Okay. And you have the address?
是的先生 你们知道地址吗
Yes, we do. Oh, good. And Petal?
是的 我们知道 好的 帕多呢
Relax, sir, we’ll be there as soon as we can.
别急先生 我们将尽快赶到
Okay, thank you. Thank you.
好吧 谢谢 谢谢你们
They’re gonna bring Petal, they’re gonna bring Bunny.
他们会带帕多和巴妮送回来
They found ’em.
他们找到母女俩了
The cop said he’s got something to tell me about Petal.
警♥察♥说要告诉我一些帕多的事情
I hope she didn’t get in any trouble.
希望她没有惹麻烦
She’s got such a temper on her.
她的脾气那么糟
There’s just no telling what she…
并没说她
The convertible went over a guardrail in Jersey.
车在泽西撞出了护栏
Fortunately, your daughter was no longer travelling
非常幸运 你的女儿没有和
with Mrs Quoyle and, uh, and her male companion.
科伊尔夫人 还有她的男伴旅行
She was mercifully killed on impact,
她没有受罪就撞死了
I can promise you.
我向你保证
Look, uh, there is something else.
不过 还有一些事情
Seems she sold your daughter
她好像卖♥♥了你们的女儿
to a black market adoption outfit for $6,000.
6000元卖♥♥到一个收养黑市
There was even a receipt, if you can imagine.
你可以想像 居然还有收条
That’s how we tracked her.
所以我们跟踪她
Daddy!
爸爸
Daddy! Hi, sweetheart.
爸爸 宝贝儿
Who’s that?
她是谁
That’s your Great Aunt Agnis.
是你的姑奶奶艾格尼斯
Where’s Petal?
帕多在哪儿
Mummy!
妈咪
Mummy?
妈咪
Mummy?
妈咪
Maybe I could stay just a day or two.
或许我可以多呆一两天
“Your loved one has not left your heart…
“你的所爱并没离开你的心
“or your thoughts,
“或你的思想
but is sleeping peacefully.”
但是安详地睡了 ”
She’s sleeping?
她睡了吗
Yes. Peacefully.
是的 很安详
In heaven. With the angels.
在天堂 和天使一起
If I was asleep, I’d wake up.
如果我睡着了 我应该醒来
Why are you so scared, Daddy?
为什么你那么害怕 爸爸
What do I do?
我该怎么办
It takes a year, nephew…
用了一年的时间 侄子
a full turn of the calendar, to get over losing someone.
日历全部翻完 才适应了失去一个人
That’s a true sayin’.
常言说得好
The move’ll help. You’ll see.
时间治愈一切 等着看吧
What place on Earth could be better than…
世上有什么地方能比
the place your people came from?
故乡好啊
Smell that clean Northern Sea?
闻到北方海洋的味道了吗
I’m not a water person.
我并不适应水上生活
At least the girl is.
至少这女孩适应
I hope we’re doing the right thing, Aunt.
我希望我们这样做是对的 姑妈
I thought I’d never come back here.
我想我再也不会回来了
But the older you get,
但当你越老
there’s an ache, a pull…
就会有一种渴望
something you’ve got to figure out.
一些你必须了解的事情
Like you’re a piece in a puzzle.
就象你是拼图中的一块
It takes some time to get used to the rock beneath you.
要过一段时间才能习惯你脚下的石头
It’s a place like no other.
这里与其它地方都不同
The people who came here came by accident.
来这里的人都是偶然来这里的
Those that stayed learned strange things can happen…
住在这里的人们知道了 离奇的事情会发生
omens and restless spirits…
预兆和不安宁的幽灵
magic.
魔法
We Quoyles, we left it 50 year ago.
我们科伊尔家族 50年前离开了那里
Hard times.
困难时期
We’re nearly there. Quoyle Point.
我们快到了 科伊尔岬
Named after us. You.
用我们的名字命名的 你的名字
Well, I don’t understand.
我不明白
It’s May, there’s so much snow.
现在是五月份 有这么多雪
Up here, forget everything you thought you knew about the weather.
到了这里 把你对气候的认识都忘了吧
I was born in that house.
我在那个房♥子里出生
Empty 44 years…
44年没人住
Look at that roofline.
看那房♥顶的轮廓线
Straight as a ruler.
象尺子一样直
Look.

I wonder who that is.
那是谁呀?
It’s your grandfather, Sian Quoyle.
是你爷爷 肖恩·科伊尔
Died before I was born.
我出生前他就去世了
Died young… 12 year old.
12岁就死
Twelve?
12岁?
Then he couldn’t have been my grandfather.
那他不可能是我爷爷