Your bleeding has stopped.
怎么…?
How did…?
没有大碍的
It’s nothing.
只是皮外伤
It’s just a scratch.
莱达医生 那瓶里的头颅是谁的?
Dr. Lecter, whose head is in that bottle?
为什么你不问我 关于水牛比尔的事?
Why don’t you ask me about Buffalo Bill?
你知道他的事?
Do you know something about him?
如果我看过档案可能知道的 你可以替我拿
I might if I saw the case file. You could get that for me.
谈谈莫菲小姐吧 你要我去找他
Let’s talk about Miss Mofet. You wanted me to find him.
他的真名是班哲文·赖普 是我的前病患
His real name is Benjamin Raspail. A former patient of mine…
他的恋爱对象 有点怪异
whose romantic attachments ran to, shall we say, the exotic.
我没有杀他 只是把他藏起来 就像我发现他时的样子
I did not kill him, merely tucked him away, very much as I found him…
在他错过了三次约会之后
after he’d missed three appointments.
若你没有杀他 那么是谁杀?
If you didn’t kill him, who did?
谁知道? 对他来说是件好事
Who can say? Best thing for him, really.
他的治疗没有功效
His therapy was going nowhere.
他的裙子 化妆…
His dress, makeup…
赖普是个异性装扮癖好者?
Raspail was a transvestite?
生活上? 不是 只是普通的躁狂抑郁
In life? Oh, no. Garden variety manic-depressive.
乏味 非常乏味
Tedious, very tedious.
现在我把他看成是一个实验
I now think of him as an experiment.
一个没经验的杀手尝试转变
A fledgling killer’s first effort at transformation.
你看到他时有何感觉?
How did you feel when you saw him, Clarice?
初时很害怕 后来…
Scared at first, then…
便很振奋
exhilarated.
克劳福在提拔你 是吗?
Jack Crawford is helping your career, isn’t he?
看来你们互相倾慕呢
Apparently, he likes you and you like him too.
我从没有想过
I never thought about it.
你认为克劳福对你有遐想吗?
Do you think Jack Crawford wants you, sexually?
他年纪大很多 你对他可有想入非非?
He is much older, but do you think he visualizes scenarios, exchanges?
跟你做♥爱♥?
Fucking you?
我没有兴趣 这是迈克斯会说的那种话
That doesn’t interest me. It’s the sort of thing that Miggs would say.
不再是了
Not anymore.
谢谢你 巴尼
Thank you, Barney.
你的画呢?
What happened to your drawings?
惩罚 为了迈克斯那件事 像那个传道节目…
Punishment, you see, for Miggs. Just like that gospel program.
你离开后他们就会调高声音
When you leave, they’ll turn the volume way up.
奇顿医生喜欢这些折磨伎俩
Dr. Chilton does enjoy his petty torments.
你说转变是什么意思?
What did you mean by “transformation,” doctor?
克丽丝 我在这里八年了
I’ve been in this room for eight years now, Clarice.
我知道在我有生之年 他们都不会释放我
I know they will never ever let me out while I’m alive.
我想要的是一个景观
What I want is a view.
我想要一个看到树和水的窗户
I want a window where I can see a tree or even water.
我想去一间远离奇顿医生的联邦监狱
I want to be in a federal institution far away from Dr. Chilton.
你说 “没经验的杀手” 是什么意思?
What did you mean by “fledgling killer”?
你是否说他已经再次杀人?
Are you saying he’s killed again?
我根据案件的证据 给你对水牛比尔…
I’m offering you a psychological profile on Buffalo Bill…
作心理分♥析♥
based on the case evidence.
我会帮你抓到他
I’ll help you catch him, Clarice.
你知道他是谁 是不是?
You know who he is, don’t you?
告诉我谁把你的病人斩首了
Tell me who decapitated your patient, doctor.
愿意等待的人都有好报的
All good things to those who wait.
我已经等了 但杰克能等多久?
I’ve waited, Clarice. But how long can you and old Jackie-boy wait?
我们的小比尔一定正在找寻着 下一位特别的女士了
Our little Billy must already be searching for that next special lady.
田纳西州孟斐斯市
小猫咪
Hey, little cheeper.
我快来了
I’ll be right there.
天啊!
Jeez!
要我帮忙吗?
Can I help you with that?
可以吗?
Would you?
当然可以
Sure.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不用客气 你好像是伤残人士
That’s all right. You look kind of handicapped.
是的 我搬到这里但搬不上货车
Yeah. I got it this far, I just can’t get it up in the truck by myself.
来吧 抓着 上!
Here, grab this. Up!
好的
Okay.
把它放下吧 很好
Just set it down. That’s good.
你上车 我想把它推进去
Get in the truck. I want to push it all the way up.
真的很谢谢你
I really appreciate this. Thank you.
放到后面去
Just go all the way back.
行了吗?
Okay. Is this good?
行了 很好
Yeah, that’s good.
-真好 -好的
– That’s great. – Okay.
你大概穿十四号♥吧?
Say, are you about a size 14?
什么?
Sorry?
十四号♥

Good.
好极了…
Oh, good. Good.
抓着
Holds!
一!
Ones!
史达琳!
Starling!
出去 我们走吧
Outside. Let’s go.
仙蒂 进场代替史达琳 来吧
Cindy, in the ring for Starling. Let’s go!
收拾你的装备
Pack your field gear.
-我们会跟克劳福一起去 -去哪里?
– You’re going with Crawford. – Where?
在西维吉尼亚 发现了一名女子尸体
Found a girl’s body in West Virginia.
她在水里一周了 看来是水牛比尔做的
Been in the water a week. Looks like Buffalo Bill.
西维吉尼亚州克莱县
联邦调查局
让她们活上三天 我们不明白原因
Keeps them alive for three days. We don’t know why.
死前没有强♥奸♥或虐待的迹象
No evidence of rape or physical abuse prior to death.
这些伤口都是死后造成的
All the mutilation you see there is postmortem.
三天…
Okay, three days…
然后他开枪射死她们 剥皮和弃尸
then he shoots them, skins them and dumps them
每个尸体弃置在不同的河上
Each body in a different river.
河水冲走了证据
The water leaves us no trace evidence of any kind.
那是第一个 费迪嘉·拜姆
That’s Fredrica Bimmel, the first one.
她的尸体是唯一被他沉下去的
Her body was the only one he weighted down.
实际上 她是第三个被发现的
So actually, she was the third girl found.
继她之后 他变得懒惰了
After her, he got lazy.
好的 我们看看
Okay, let’s see.
圆圈是那些女子被掳走的位置 箭嘴是尸体被发现的地点
Circles where the girls were abducted. Arrows where their bodies were found.
今天这个被冲到这里来 在西维吉尼亚州埃尔克河被发现
This new one today washed up here. Elk River, West Virginia.
史达琳 仔细看看 告诉我你有什么发现
Look at him, Starling. Tell me what you see.
他是个白种男人
Well, he’s a white male.
连环杀手倾向于在自己的族群中猎杀
Serial killers tend to hunt within their own ethnic groups.
他不是个流浪者 他有自己的独♥立♥房♥子
He’s not a drifter. He’s got his own house, not an apartment.
-为什么? -他下毒手时 需要私人地方
– Why? – What he does with them takes privacy.
他年约三四十岁 孔武有力
He’s in his 30s or 40s. He’s got real physical strength.
还有中年人的自♥制♥能力 谨慎而准绳
Combined with an older man’s self-control. He’s cautious, precise.
他从来不冲动 也不会罢休
And he’s never impulsive. He’ll never stop.
为什么
Why not?
他已经迷上了这回事 而且越来越熟练
He’s got a real taste for it now, and he’s getting better at his work.
不错呢 有问题吗?
Not bad, Starling. Questions?
有的
Yes, sir.
你没有提及我报告里的任何资料
You haven’t mentioned anything about the information in my report…
或者莱达医生的提议
or Dr. Lecter’s offer, sir.
我正在考虑中
I’m considering it.
所以你派我去病院
That’s why you sent me in there, isn’t it?
找他协助缉捕水牛比尔?
To get his help on Buffalo Bill, sir?
如果那是事实…
Well, if that was the case, then I just…
我希望可以早点知道罢了
I just wish I was in on it, that’s all.
若以真正目的派你去 莱达会识破的
If I’d sent you in there with a real agenda, Lecter would have known it.
他会把你玩弄 什么也不会说
He would have toyed with you, then turned to stone.
格里殡仪馆
打扰了 柏金斯警长?
Excuse me, Sheriff Perkins?
这些是联邦调查局人员
These are the FBI people.
柏金斯警长 我是杰克·克劳福 这是泰瑞和史达琳
Sheriff Perkins, Jack Crawford, FBI. Special Agent Terry, Agent Starling.
感谢邀请我们来到你们的管辖区
We appreciate being invited to your jurisdiction.
是州政♥府♥检察部找你们的
Somebody from the state attorney’s office called you.
我们会通力合作 但现在…
We’ll extend you every courtesy, but right now…
警长
Sheriff…
我认为该在私底下谈论这类性罪行的细节
this type of sex crime has aspects I’d just as soon discuss in private.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!