你明白吧?
Know what I mean?
奥加 去教堂叫区医生来
Oscar, fetch Dr. Akin from the chapel.
我们在后面这里
We’re back here.
叫拉玛弹奏完毕后过来
Tell Lamar to come on when he’s finished playing his music.
是的 我们稍后会传过来
Yeah, we’ll be sending in a minute.
行了
It’s working.
我要组成六线联♥系♥ 芝加哥 底特律…
I need a six-way link up. Chicago, Detroit…
什么?
What? What?
对不起
Excuse me.
对不起 各位警官先生 听着
Excuse me, officers and gentlemen. Listen here, now.
我们要替她做一些事情
There’s things we need to do for her.
你们把她带来了这里 她的家人会感谢…
Y’all brought her this far, and her folks would thank you if they could…
你们的善意和体谅
for your kindness and your sensitivity.
请离开吧 让我们照顾她好了
Please, go on now, and let us take care of her.
走吧
Go on, now.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
很好
Okay, good.
是的 埃尔克河 准备传送
Yeah, that’s right. Elk River. Stand by for transmission.

Ray.
大家来看看她吧
Doctor, Lamar. Let’s take a look at her.
天啊
Jesus…
史达琳 行了
Okay, Starling.
胸骨上有星形的伤口
Star-shaped contact entrance wound over the sternum.
上面有个枪口印记
A muzzle stamp at the top.
-死于非命 -死于非命
– Wrongful death. – Wrongful death.
她要被送去克拉斯顿的病理学家那里
She’ll have to go to the state pathologist’s at Claxton.
我还是回去那个丧礼了
Well, I better get back to that service.
利玛会帮你们的
Lamar will help you.
老天爷
Lord Almighty.
你还观察到什么?
What else do you see, Starling?
她不是当地人
Well, she’s not local.
她穿了三个耳洞 还有…
Her ears are pierced three times and there’s…
闪亮的指甲油 看来是城市人
glitter nail polish. It looks like town to me.
她有两只指甲断了
Two of her fingernails are broken off…
指甲下有泥土和沙粒
and there’s dirt or grit under them.
她好像想爬过一些什么似的
It looks like she’s tried to claw her way through something.
瑞 替她的牙齿拍照 稍后传真到失踪人口组
Ray, get pictures of her teeth. We’ll fax them to Missing Persons.
好的
Right.
再拍一张
Let’s do another.
她喉咙里有东西
She’s got something in her throat.
当尸体被捞出水面时
When a body comes out of the water…
口里总会有些树叶之类的东西
lots of times there’s leaves and things in the mouth.
那是什么?
What is that?
豆荚吗?
Some kind of seedpod?
不 是一只虫茧
No, sir. That’s a bug cocoon.
没可能自己走进去的
There’s no way that could get way down in there.
除非有人把它塞进去
Not unless somebody shoved it in there.
我们把她翻过来会较易采指纹
She’ll be easier to print when we turn her.
帮帮我
Lamar, give me a hand?
好的
Yes, sir, I will.
你看这些是什么?
Oh, Jack. What do you make of these?
跟其他死者的形状不同 拍几张大特写
Different configuration than the other victims. Get close-ups.
死者的皮肤…
Victim’s skin removed…
在臀部以上 有两块菱形的皮肤被剥去
in two diamond-shaped sections above the buttocks.
伤口跟第二或第三节脊骨平衡
Exit wound level with the second or third thoracic vertebrae…
距离右肩胛骨大约六英寸
approximately six inches from the right shoulder blade.
史达琳
Starling…
我对那个警长说 我们不该在女人面前谈
when I told that sheriff we shouldn’t talk in front of a woman…
那令你很气恼吧?
that burned you, didn’t it?
那只是个烟幕 我要打发他走
It was just smoke, Starling. I had to get rid of him
是很要紧
It matters, Mr. Crawford.
探员们想看你怎样应付
Cops look at you to see how to act.
很要紧的
It matters.
我明白了
Point taken.
手腕周围有被捆绑的痕迹
Ligature marks found around wrists…
足踝就没有
not around the ankles.
显示死后才剥皮的
This would indicate that the skinning was postmortem.
时间到了 轮到我
Time, Pilch. My move.
-不公平 你用食物引诱它 -真无赖 仍然是轮到我
– No fair! You lured him with produce. – Tough noogies. It’s still my turn.
宝贝 慢慢来
Nice and slow, baby.
若那只甲虫推动你的棋子 也算数吗?
If the beetle moves one of your men, does that still count?
当然算数 你怎么玩的?
Of course it counts. How do you play?
史达琳探员?
Agent Starling?
这东西从哪里来的?
Where the heck did this come from?
它粘糊糊的
It’s practically mush.
在一个被杀死者身上找到的 尸体在埃尔克河里
It was found in a murder victim. The body was in the Elk River.
是水牛比尔干的吗?
It’s Buffalo Bill, isn’t it?
我不能透露
I can’t tell you any more.
我们在电台听到
We heard it on the radio.
这是一宗真实谋杀案的线索? 酷
You mean this is a clue from a real murder case? Cool!
别管他 他是无名小卒
Just ignore him. He’s not a Ph.D.
小角天蛾 可能是…
Sphingid Ceratomia, maybe…
它是只大吸血鬼
Boy, he’s a big sucker.
好吧
Okay…
查看一下形态学
let’s check morphology.
史达琳探员 你不查案时会做什么?
What do you do when you’re not detecting, Agent Starling?
做个学生
Try to be a student, Dr. Pilcher.
你去过吃起司汉堡和喝啤酒吗?
You ever go out for cheeseburgers and beer?
那有趣的招牌酒?
The amusing house wine?
博士 你是否对我有意?
Are you hitting on me, doctor?
-是的 -找到了!
– Yes. – Gotcha!
你找到什么?
What do you got?
史达琳探员 这个是阴间冥河
Agent Starling, meet Mr. Acherontia Styx.
真奇怪
Weird.
认识它的人多叫它做骷髅飞蛾
Better known to his friends as the Death’s-head moth.
它从哪里来的?
Where does it come from?
这正是古怪之处 它们只活在亚洲
That’s what’s strange. They only live in Asia.
它们是从进口的卵子繁殖的
They’re specially raised from imported eggs.
有人饲养这只东西 喂它吃蜜糖和茄类植物
Somebody grew this guy. Fed him honey and nightshade.
给它保暖
Kept him warm.
有人很爱护它
Somebody loved him.
你在哪里?
Where are you?!
放我出去!
Let me out of here!
喂!
Hey!
救我!
Please help me!
求你救我
Help me, please!
干嘛你不答我? 求求你!
Why won’t you answer me?! Please!
-各位早 我是唐娜·佛鲁兹 -我是报导体育的金·凯素
– Good morning. I’m Donna Ferucchi. – I’m Gene Cassel with sports.
我是提姆·兰汉 今早的头条新闻如下
And I’m Tim Langhorn. Our top story this morning:
马丁参议员的25岁女儿凯瑟琳·马丁…
Catherine Martin, the 25-year-old daughter of Senator Ruth Martin…
一度被列为失踪人士
listed as a missing person…
相信她已经被称为”水牛比尔”的杀手绑♥架♥
is believed to have been kidnapped by the killer known as “Buffalo Bill.”
孟斐斯市警方说 已确认出该名失踪女孩的衬衫
Memphis police say the missing girl’s blouse has been identified…
它后面被割破 案情耐人寻味
sliced up the back, in what has become a kind of grim calling card.
凯瑟琳是田纳西州的共和党…
Young Catherine is the only daughter of U.S. Senator Ruth Martin…
马丁参议员的独生女
the Republican senator from Tennessee.
虽然这宗绑♥架♥案没有政♥治♥动机
And while her kidnapping is not considered politically motivated…
但政♥府♥高层仍然相当重视
it has stirred the government to its highest levels.
正在佛蒙特州滑雪的总统
Reached for comment on the ski slopes of Vermont…
接受访问时表示 “极度关注”事件
the president himself said to be, and I quote, “intensely concerned.”
马丁参议员于较早前 录影了以下的呼吁
Just moments ago, Senator Martin taped this dramatic personal plea:
我向挟持小女的人说话
I’m speaking, now, to the person holding my daughter.
凯瑟琳是非常温文和善良的
Catherine is very gentle and kind.
你跟她谈谈就知道
Talk to her and you’ll see.
你有力量 你有控制权
You have the power. You are in charge.
我知道你感受到爱和善心的
I know you can feel love and compassion.
你有一个向全世界展示的大好机会…
You have a wonderful chance to show the whole world…
就是你是善良而坚强的
that you can be merciful, as well as strong.
你有能力善待凯瑟琳…
That you’re big enough to treat Catherine better…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!