三个火枪手
THE THREE MUSKETEERS
改编自大仲马的小说
“Based on the novel by Alexandre Dumas”.
怎么样!
So!
当你再没办法的时候 无论你看见什么
Whatever you see just last your sword when all allow is failed.
这帮了我很大的忙 正如你看到的 – 是的 父亲
It was helped me well, as you can see. – Yes, Father.
您为什么不坐一下呢? – 不不不 时间很紧迫了
why don’t you sit down, sir? – no, no, no, time is short.
你要走了
you must be off.
我把我的秘密武器给你
I’m giving you my secret threats.
还给你这1万5千元
I give you also these 15 grands.
还有这个
And this.
你爷爷买♥♥了这把剑来对付勒班陀的摩尔人
Your grandfather bought this sword against the Moors in Lepanto.
我曾经也用过它 在国王亨利统治的时候
I’m in some use of it, under the lead of King’s Henry.
现在它是你的了
Now it is yours.
它会带你去拜见火枪手的领导者特雷威尔先生
It will introduce you to Mr. Treville who command the king of Musketeers.
你会永远记住它的 我也会
you will remember it well, and me.
给你
Here…
我的儿子啊 你快成为一个火枪手了
My son, you are gonna be a Musketeer.
你年轻 应该要勇敢 如果你有勇气的话
You are yong you should be brave, and if your guts’ strong.
而且你叫达塔尼昂
And the D’Artagnan.
所以 该打的时候就打
So fight whenever you can.
不要屈服于凌♥辱♥
Never summit to insalts.
除了国王和红衣主教的
except from the king and the Cardinal Richelieu.
要小心红衣主教 因为他是通过国王来统治法国的
Beware of the cardinal, for he rules France through the king.
但是你是为效忠于国王和皇后的人
But you are a King’s man and the Queen’s.
好了
So…
现在去和你母亲说再见吧
Now go and say goodbye to your mother.
你的膏药在包里
Your balm is in the package.
在你伤口上涂上就好
Rup it in wherever you scratch.
我在你的鞋子里面装了轮子
I’m driving the wheels in you shoes well.
好的 母亲 再见
Yes, mother, good-bye.
再见 父亲
Good-bye, father.
再见
Bye.
不要把马卖♥♥了 让它老死吧
Don’t sell the horse! Let him die old of its own age.
记得要战斗啊
and fight remember!
保重
Take care!
听话
Come on!
看准了
get on it.
看起来有人骑在一只茶杯上
Sighted there’s someone riding above the cup.
好像一块有脚的芝士
That’s just a cheese with legs.
如果你笑的话 你最好想想为什么
Think what you have laugh ,sir. And you laugh together.
如果是正在跟我说话
If you speak to me.
如果你不是一个绅士的话 我不会和你说话
If you weren’t a gentleman I wouldn’t speak to you.
我没和谁说话
I was speaking at tuteur.
但是我在和您说话啊
But I’m speaking to you sir.
如果你是个男人就转过身来
Turn if you are a man.
让我看看你现在倒是怎么笑
Let me see your laugh now.

Ah.
这人真扯淡
This gascons.
你想让我♥干♥掉他吗?
Do you like cut his throat?

No.
他的马给处理掉 让他走吧
But among his ridiculous horse. Let him go.
没时间谈了 我的姑娘
No time to talk, my lady.
红衣主教命令你来英格兰
The cardinal command you to England.
你要让白金汉公爵离开伦敦了
Do you have to let him know the moment.
才让主教知道吗?
till the Buckingham leaves London?
然后呢?
And then?
我等待下一步指示
I’ll wait further orders.
你呢?我什么时候才能再见到你?
And you? when do I see you again?
你…你这个刺客
You!You assasin!
我应该把你刺死的
I shall thrust die you, sir.
原谅我 女士 但是我必须把你朋友杀死
Forgive me, madam. But I must kill your friend.
噢 你不怕吗?
Oh, you’re not terrified?
哈! 走开 白♥痴♥
Ha! Away! Pumpkin!
你会等到我消息的
You will hear from me.
他挺帅的
He’s very handsome.
尽管他有些迟钝
Even though he is bluntness, maybe.
克劳德 付钱吧
Claude, pay the bill.
你…
You…
特雷威尔先生在哪儿? – 在楼上 跟我来
Where is Mr. Treville? – He’s upstairs, follow me.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你太紧张那个腰带了
You are doing more on belt proper.
我有吗?
I do?
是啊
Oh, yes.
我曾经是个喜欢
I used to be a man who must.
每晚花钱在自己的衬衫上的男人
spent his money on fine shirts in the night.
什么?
what?
或者赚他情妇的钱?
or want his mistress’ money?
哦 不 阿♥拉♥米斯那可是我自己的钱啊
Oh, no, Aramis help me out to get her but my own money.
那都是金币啊 那都是小事
all of these are pistoles, oh, this is all trifles.
但是 的确是拿我的金币在床周围围了一圈啊
but it is gold building all the way around the bed.
太震惊了
Astonishing!
法国有足够的金子吗?
There is enough gold in France to straight or let her sense.
你介意我在抬起这珍贵的大衣多看一眼这腰带吗?
Mind if I lift the costly coat to admire the belt more?
不不不 先生
No, no, no, your pardon, sir.
我感冒了
I have a cold.
自♥由♥裁量权都变成虚荣的时尚了
Discretion being a part of vanity.
我不明白
I don’t understand.
我知道我眉毛很好看
I know the one about valla…
但是我不知道眼神好
but it don’t know eye contact will need.
会令眉毛的效果大打折扣
to be discrete half of that in time.
长太帅了就是没办法
shouldn’t balost.
这剑十分干脆利落
It’s very clean the sword dressed.
是红衣主教守卫队的纪念品啊 阿多斯先生
a souvenir of the Cardinal’s Guard, Mr. Athos.
你是个骗子 真扯淡
You’re a liar. That’s more ballocks.
当然 你怎么这么快就看出来了?
Of course. Why do you see that immediately?
不要假装在你这里每一个人
Don’t pretended one from another.
都得到不同的待遇
or make any difference to a treament if you did.
特雷威尔先生现在要见你了
Mr. Treville will see you now.

Ah.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你老子说你带着他自己的剑吧 达特尼昂先生
Your father says you carried his own sword Mr. D’Artagnan.
是的
Yes.
嗯嗯
Hum hum.

Oh.
你可以带着我的家伙 等你的再长长点之前
You may have taking my arm along until yours grows longer.
先生 我不要任何人的怜悯
Sir, I ask charity for no one.
那就是说你不会拿 是吧?年轻人
Then you’re unlikely to get it. Are you, young man?
不 不是怜悯
No, not charity.
是出于对老友儿子的一点爱和小恩惠
Love and courtesy for the son of an old friend.
让他的敌人在大洋彼岸 哪儿凉快哪儿呆去
to keep his enemies that in shore to far enough.
谢谢您 先生
Thank you, sir.
真谢谢您
I do thank you.
那是我能给你的所有了
That is as much as I can offer you.
你看到了 剑客里面没有空位置安排给你了
You see there is no place in the musketeers.
只有你在军队里面服役过
for a man till he has served the campaign.
或者在其他的战斗方面立过大功
or other ways distinguishes himself in the killing.
但是我还是可以给德拉塞尔先生写封信
But all I can do is write a letter to Mr. De La Salle.
他是守卫的领导人
commander of the guard.
你…你这个懦夫 我鄙视你
You, you coward, I spit on you!
什么?
what?
哦不 说的不是您
Oh, not on you, sir.
说的是那个独眼龙
on that man without the eye!
你 先生
You, sir.
我让你站住
I said stop sir.

Yah.

Oh.
对不起 先生 我赶时间
Excuse me, sir. I’m in a hurry.
你当然很赶时间了 年轻人
You are certainly in a hurry, young man.
我的意思是 一句”对不起”是不够的
You heard that I mean to expect the “excuse me” is insufficient.
你需要有人教教你怎么有礼貌
You need a lesson in manners.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!