Home 冒险电影 三个火枪手(1973)

三个火枪手(1973)

0
三个火枪手(1973)

给点钱盲人吧女士 你是瞎的吗?
Money for the blind ma’am. Are you blind?
给点钱瘸子吧 给点钱瘸子吧
Money for the cripple, Money for the cripple.
给点钱瘸子吧
Money for the cripple.
放开 走开
get off, go off.
给点钱瘸子吧 给点钱瘸子吧
Money for the cripple, Money for the cripple.
嘿 今天你不走运了 – 给点钱孤儿吧
Hey, not your day, is it? – Money for an orphan!
施舍点钱给孤儿吧 给点钱孤儿吧
Money for a orphan, Money for a orphan.

shuh!
给点钱孤儿吧
Money for a orphan.
施舍点钱吧
Money, Money.
先生在您走之前
Before you go sir…
我说先生在你走之前
I say sir before you fight.
先生
sir.
施舍点零钱吧
If you got any change please.
请您等等 先生
One moment, sir. If you please.
你答应过我的
But you promised.
是的 现在我知道为什么你要我答应你了
Yes, and I can see now why you make me promise.
你和我不认识啊 先生
You have nothing to do with me, sir.
不认识 但是我和这位女士认识
No, but I have something to do with this lady.
抓着我的胳膊夫人 先生 晚上好
Take my arm madam. Good evening, sir.
天啊 我的公爵陛下 – 陛下? – 你是…?
For god’s name, my lord. – My lord? – Are you…?
白金汉公爵
The duke of Buckingham.
现在你知道你破坏了所有事儿了吧
Now do you see you spoil everything.
哦 亲爱的…原谅我吧…我…
Oh, my darling forgive me… I…
哦 陛下 我该说什么好…我…我爱她所以我妒忌
Oh, my lord, what do I say…I…I love her and I was jealous.
这是在黑夜里攻击一个陌生人非常好的原因
Perfectly exellent reason for attacking a stranger in the dark.
您能满足我一个小小的要求吗?
Would you obliged me in a small favour?
任何事都可以 陛下
Anything, my lord.
夫人和我打算去宫殿 并不想被任何人知道
Madam and I are going to the palace means not be seen.
如果有人想跟踪我们
If anyone should try to follow us.
您可以把他杀掉吗?
would you be good enough to kill him?
谢谢你
Thank you!
哦 好的…好的
Oh, yes … yes.
你知道最危险的地方就是最安全的地方吗?
Does your Grace know any private place which is as private as this public one?
哦…我… – 在这儿等等 – 什么?
Well …I … – Wait here. – What?
安妮… – 你怎么来了? – 来看你啊
Anne … – Why have you come? – To see you.
哦 你这个笨蛋!国王怀疑的
Oh, it’s foolish! The King suspects.
而且大主教知道的话 你会害了我的
and the cardinal knows, and he’ll ruin me if you can.
他派了很多眼线…如果他已经监视到这儿怎么办?
He spies the…what if he caught here?
很明显我们不会被发现 最起码在这个洗衣房♥里面
Decidedly we must not be found, not with the dirty laundry washed.
但是没有希望了 我是国王的妻子了
Oh but it’s hopeless. I’m the wife of the king.
这个卑鄙的小人
And ill manner little prisey and.
忽略你 同时又嫉妒你
ignores you, and jealous you at the same time.
你欠了他什么?
What do you owe to him?
我欠了他 不能对不起他
I owe to him, not to disgrace him.
这也是为什么我让你走
Which is why I ask you to go.
而且不要回头
And not to return.
哦 亲爱的 我们不是一般的人啊 – 的确 我们不是
Oh, my dear, we’re not ordinary folk. – Indeed not.
这也是我们互相彼此伤害到对方的原因
And that’s the point and it thrust both ways.
我不是一个绅士或者农民
I’m no little gentleman or farmboy.
我是一国之主啊
I’m the master of the great state there.
这个国家有非常强大的船只和海军 如果你需要我
with great ships and armies too, if you need me.
英国人从前来过法国
The English come to France before.
并没有像我现在拥有过这么充分的理由
A lack of better reason than I have.
你觉得我会因为赢得你而发动战争吗?
You think I will threat for a war to win you?
如果你不信 等着看法国挑起战争吧
If you doubt it, wait till Frances put his to draggle score the English for hell.
亲爱的 亲爱的安妮
Dear, dear Anne …
你知道 你比任何我在洗衣房♥里面看到的东西都要美
Do you know, you look lovelier than anything I’ve seen in the laundry before?
来 再告诉我 你爱我
Come, tell me again that you love me.
你要走了 这里不安全
You must go. It’s not safe here.
会有这么一天的 到了那天…
It will be oneday. Until then…
给点东西我留作纪念吧 一枚硬币 什么都可以
give me something to remember you by, a tocken, anything.
哦 求你了 你就当施舍给一个小穷孩儿吧
Oh, come, a farm boy, sweetheart you are giving one.
这些就是我最珍贵的东西了
These are my best things.
我一年之内会给你送回来
Within a year I will bring them back to you.
哦 她们就是这样洗衣服的 我从来都没有注意过
Oh, that’s how they do it. I have no notion.
我以后穿衣服该怀着更尊敬的心情
I should wear my shirt in future with more respect.
哦 天啊 – 走啊 快点
Oh, God! – Go on, quickly.
站着别动
Stand still!
在这里面
In here!
在那
There!
不好意思
Excuse me!
请告诉我发生什么事儿了
Please tell me what’s going on.
过来
come here!
让我来吧 阁下
My lord, may I?
哦谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
来吧!来吧!
Come on! Come on!
哦我的头发
Oh, my hair.
我本来应该是能够应付的
I probably could have managed,
但是我还是得谢谢你们
but I’ll thanks you gentlemen anyway.
那是谁? – 不知道啊
And who is that? – I don’t know.
但是他听起来说话很得体是吧? – 是啊
But he sounded touch, warrant to me didn’t he? – Yeah.
哦 天啊 这是怎么回事儿啊?
Oh, dear! What on earth is all about?
开始 – 我想跳下去 我什么都没干 我当时就躺床上
Into go. – I want to jump. I did nothing. I was lying in bed.
我发誓我什么都没干! 他们准备对我怎样?
I swear I have done nothing, nothin! What do they do to me?
使尽手段 你在巴士底狱 你肯定干过坏事
Everything. You’re in the Bastille. You must have done something.
你干的可是一级的叛国罪啊
What you have done is high treason.
你被指控串谋你的妻子和白金汉公爵
You are accused of conspiring with your wife and the Duke of Buckingham.
不不不
No, no…
你知道你是原告吗?
You know you are accuser?
谁把你带这儿来的?
Who brought you here?
那个 那个男人
That! That is the man!
带他走 – 不是那个
Take him away. – That is not the man.
他是一个非常值得尊敬的绅士
He is a very honorable gentleman.
他们碰面了 皇后和白金汉公爵 – 在哪儿?
They have met, the queen and Buckingham. – Where?
在宫殿里面 当我知道的时候已经太迟了
At the palace. I learn of this when it was too late.
你指…他在你指缝中溜走了?
You mean he slipped through your fingers?
事实上是在阁下的指缝中溜走了 我并没有下命令
In fact through your eminence fingers. I have no orders.
发生了什么事?
What happened?
那个叫伯纳修的女人把白金汉公爵带到巴黎了
The woman Bonacieux took Buckingham to the Paris.
伯纳修?我不是告诉你把她带回来吗?
The woman Bonacieux? I thought I told you to arrest him, to hold her.
被她她逃了 失败是常有的事
I failed. when does it occasionally.
如果我像你一样笨的话 我早就没命了
If I blunder as you do, my hand would fall.
阁下 我会把您的命看的比我自己的还珍贵
I would safe from greater high than mine eminence.
你会吗?
You would?
这是崇高的理想 – 你不怀有吗? – 没有
The highter volting ambition. – You have none? – No.
你害怕我吗?罗什福尔 – 是的 阁下 害怕您
You fear me, Rochefort? – Yes I fear you, eminence.
而且还恨你
I also hate you.
我爱你 我的孩子 即使你失败了
I love you, my son. Even when you fail.
皇后的确把有12颗珍珠的珍珠项链给了白金汉公爵
I do know the queen gave Buckingham the 12 diamond stars.
是国王在皇后上一年生日的时候送给她的那条
the king presented to the queen on her last birthday.
当白金汉带着它离开的时候 我还不知道呢
When the Buckingham went after the evidence, I do not notice.
把一切你掌握不到的情况给我列个单子
Bear me a resentation of everything you do not know.
否则在你采取行动时白金汉就到加莱了
or Buckingham will be in Calais before you have done.
不不不 求你了 救命啊
no, no, no, please, help.
哈哈 是个石头
Haha, it’s a stone.
你欺骗我啊?
You have deceived me?
竟然骗我
Deceived me!
考虑到你是个卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥ 起来吧 我的朋友
Thinking that you are a traitor, rise, my friend.
我还可以说些什么啊 伯纳修先生
Mr. Bonacieux, what can I say?
我发现我们对你的怀疑实在是太不公平了
I finded our suspicion about you was entirely unjust.
主教握着我的手叫我”朋友”
The Cardinal has taken my hand and called me “friend”.
我们应该给你更好的待遇
Oh, we must make you better manage than that.
把这一百个金币拿去吧 原谅我
Take these hundred pistoles and forgive me.
我?原谅您吗?哦您千万别这么说
I? Forgive your Eminence? Oh you can not ring that.
我意思是…我是什么啊?我什么都不是
I mean… what am I? I’m nothing…better…
比无名小卒还低等
less than nothing.
朋友你太慷慨了…好吧
Friend you are generous… well then.
来这儿…我还是希望你能常来
Up here… that I still hope that you would come and.
看看我
visit me again.