就可以得到她的芳心
Upon this hint I spake,
照我说的这些
she loved my for the dangers I had passed,
她喜欢我所经历过的危险
and I loved her that she did pity them.
而我呢,喜欢她对这些的同情
This only is the witchcraft I have used.
这就是我所用的妖术
I think this tale would win my daughter, too.
我想这些故事也会吸引我的女儿
Come hither, desdemona.
上来吧,苔丝狄蒙娜
Do you perceive in all this noble company
你清楚在在座的人都是些尊贵的人吧?
where most owe you obedience?
都些你必须敬重的人
My noble father, I do perceive here a divided duty.
我尊敬的父亲 我清楚两种不同的责任
To you I am bound for life and education.
我遵从你给我的生活和教育
My life and education both do learn me how to respect you.
我的生活和受到的教育 都在教我怎样去尊敬你
You are the lord of duty.
你就是我最神圣的责任
I am hitherto your daughter. But here’s my husband.
能成为你的女儿,我很荣幸 但是,在这儿的是我的丈夫
And so much duty as my mother showed to you
就像母亲履行对你的责任一样
preferring you before her father
就像在她的父亲钱选择维护你一样
so much I challenge that I may profess,
我如此挑战我所信仰的东西
due to the moor, my lord. God be with you. I have done.
-完全是为了这个摩尔人,尊敬的父亲 -愿上帝与你同在,我说完了
When remedies are past the griefs are ended.
当补救逝去的时候 不幸会结束的
Please it your grace on to the state affairs.
殿下,请您继续处理国家的要务吧
The turk with a most mighty preparation makes for cyprus.
土耳其人正在积蓄强大的力量 想打塞浦路斯的主意
Othello, the fortitude of the place is vast known to you.
奥赛罗,我知道你在困难面前是最坚毅的
You must away this morning.
今天早晨你必须启程前往塞浦路斯
With all my heart.
带上我所有的祝福
When we consider the importance of cyprus to the turk, we must
当我们考虑到塞浦路斯对土耳其的重要性时
not think the turk is so unskillful to leave that latest
我不要去理会土耳其人
which concerns them first,
离开他们刚开始关注的那地方时的狼狈
neglecting an attempt of ease and gain to wake and wage a danger.
放松大意都有可能导致危险
Look to her, moor if thou hast eyes to see.
如果你要寻找一个眼睛需要关注 那么,看着她,摩尔人
She has deceived her father and may thee.
她让自己的父亲失望了 你也有可能会遭遇相同的情景
My life upon her faith!
我的生活远不是她说的那种信仰!
Mark me with what violence she first loved the moor
我永远不会相信,这个女人会爱上这个摩尔人 因为这是对事实的曲解
but for bragging and dealing a fantastical lie.
要不是为了制♥造♥一个夸张和完美的谎言
Will she love him still for prating?
她真会傻到爱上他?
Ah, let not thy discreet heart think it.
啊,让你仔细的头脑好好想想吧
– Lieutenant cassio. – Largo
– 伊阿古 -凯西奥中尉,好啊 -伊阿古,好
what a cannon.
什么玩意
I know my price.
我知道我的价值
I’m worth no worse a place.
我值得被升到一个更好的职位
But he, sir, had the election.
但是,朋友,他是被选出来的呀
And what’s he? This michael cassio, this florentine,
什么,他是什么玩意? 这个叫迈克·凯西奥的人,这个佛罗伦萨的算学家
that never set a squadron in the field nor the division of a battle
从来没被选进过骑兵中队参加战斗 从来没有被派上过任何战役
knows more than a spinster. Yet cassio must his lieutenant
比一个老处♥女♥懂的多不了多少 可是,摩尔人必须选他做副将
be, by god bless the mark of the fellow’s ancient!
噢,愿上帝保佑我们古老的传统不再被人破坏!
Well, I would not follow him that.
那么,我就不跟他了
Oh, sir, content you.
哦,朋友,满足你的心愿
I follow him to serve my turn upon him.
我会做他的下手,并服务于他
Lago? Lago!
是伊阿古吗? 伊阿古,这边!
Honest lago!
诚实的伊阿古!
I wake up on your lordship.
看到阁下,我顿时找到帮手了
My desdemona must I leave with thee.
苔丝狄蒙娜会和你一块离开这去塞浦路斯
I pray bring her after good time to cyprus.
我祈祷她能顺利到达那儿
Well, me good lord, I’ll do it.
好的,尊敬的长官,我会完成好这个任务的
The moor’s of a free and open nature, that thinks men
这个摩尔人真是自然天真
honest that seem to be so, and will as tenderly be led by
居然相信眼前的诚实是真的
th’ nose as asses are.
容易把坏人当作好人
We cannot all be masters.
我们不可能都是主人呀
Nor all masters cannot by truly followed.
每个主人也不是都该让仆人忠心地追随他
You shall mark many a duteous and knee-crooking knave who
你可以看到,有一些天生的奴才
doting on his own obsequious bondage wears out his time,
他们卑躬屈节,拚命讨主人的好 耗尽自己的一生
much like his master’s ass, for naught but provender; and when,
为了一些无价值的粮草 甘心受主人的鞭策
he’s old, cashiered.
当他老了的时候,就会被撵走
Whip me such honest knaves!
这样的奴才实在应该遭受鞭打的惩罚!
Others there are who, trimmed
还有一种人 表面上尽管装出一副鞠躬如也的样子
in forms and visages of duty, keep yet their hearts attending
骨子里却是为他们自己打算
on themselves, and throwing but shows of
看上去好像替主人做事
services on their lords, do well thrive by them, and when
实际却靠着主人发展自己的势力
they have lined their coats do themselves homage.
等捞足了油水 就可以知道他所尊敬的其实是他本人
These fellows have some soul,
我承认我属于这一类人
and such a one do I profess myself for, sir, it is as sure
这一类人还有几分头脑 朋友,就是因为你是罗德利哥,而不是他人
as you’re roderigo, were I the moor, I would not be lago.
我要是成了那摩尔人,我就不是伊阿古
In following him I follow but myself.
表面上是我跟随他 实际上是跟随我自己
When my outward action doth demonstrate the native act and
要是我表面上的恭而敬之的行为
figure of my heart in compliment
会泄露我内心的活动
extern, ’tis not long after but I will wear my heart upon my
那么不久我就要掬出我的心来
sleeve, for daws to peck at. I am not what I am.
让乌鸦们乱啄了 现在的我并不是真实的我
I have but an hour of love to spend with thee.
我只有一个小时的时间和你缠绵了
We must obey the time.
我们必须遵守时间
Oh, lago, what tidings can you tell of my lord?
噢,伊阿古 你告诉我我丈夫遇到什么潮汐了?
He’s not yet arrived, but the
他还没到
turkish fleets be not enshelterd they are drowned.
但是土耳其的舰队不会逃脱噩运 估计他们全被淹了
It is there! I know Othello’s trumpet!
来了!我认识奥赛罗的号♥手!
News, lads! News! The desperate tempest hath so banged the turks
消息,兄弟们!好消息! 令人恐惧的风潮沉重地打击了土耳其人
that their designment halts.
他们的计划不得不搁置
Our wars are done!
我们的战斗结束了!
He takes her by the palm. Well said. An excellent courtship.
他捏她的手心,很好 一个不错的求爱姿势
With as little a web as this will I ensnare as great a fly as cassio.
我只要小小地造那么一个谣言 就能把凯西奥置于死地
It gives me wonder great as my content to see you here before me.
在这里看到你真是惊喜
Oh, my soul’s joy!
噢,我的至爱!
If after every tempest come such
如果每次暴风雨之后都是这么的平静
calms, may the winds blow till they have wakened death.
那么大风就有可能起死回生
– My dear Othello! – Oh, my fair warrior!
-我亲爱的奥赛罗! -噢,我美丽的战士!
I prattle out of fashion, and I dote in my own comforts.
我像孩童一般把所有的激动全说了出来 真是得到了极大的抚慰
– Worthy montano, your pardon – sir
-令人敬仰的蒙太诺,能听我说两句吗? -当然可以,我的长官
good michael, look you to the guard tonight.
好迈克,今晚你守夜吧
Come, my dear love.
来,我亲爱的
Once more well met at cyprus.
再一次在塞浦路斯相遇
It is Othello’s pleasure that upon certain tidings now arrived
风暴的来临是主帅奥赛罗带来的福气
importing the destruction of the turkish fleet, every man
它摧毁了土耳其人的舰队
put himself into triumph.
让他接受凯♥旋♥的仪式吧
Each man what sport and revels his addiction lead him.
每个人都凭自己的嗜好狂欢和娱乐吧
For, besides these beneficial news,
除了因为这利好的消息
it is the celebration of our general’s nuptial.
还因为主帅的婚礼 我们要当作自己的婚礼来庆祝
Heaven bless the isle of cyprus and our noble general Othello!
上帝保佑塞浦路斯这个小岛 上帝保佑我们尊敬的奥赛罗!
First, I must tell thee this.
首先,我必须跟你说
Desdemona is directly in love with him.
苔丝狄蒙娜肯定对他有意思
With cassio? Why, ’tis not possible.
对凯西奥? 怎么可能,完全不可能的事
Her eyes must be fed.
从她的眼神,可以知道
And what delight shall she have to look on the devil?
还有她为什么表现如此高兴?
Very nature will compel her to the second choice.
天性会使她做出第二次选择
Now sir, this granted,
听着朋友,这完全是猜想
who stands so eminent in the degree of this fortune as cassio does?
还有谁能有凯西奥这样的身份 还有谁像他能有这种运气
Why, none! Why, none!
嘿,根本没有其他人! 嘿,根本没有!
A slipper and subtle knave, a devilish knave!
一个狡猾奸诈的骗子 一个恶魔般的恶棍!
– He is handsome. – Cassio?
-他是那样的英俊 -你说凯西奥?
He has all the requisites in him
去勾引这么一个愚蠢和未成熟的妇女的条件
that folly and green minds look after.
他都满足
Oh, a pestilent complete knave
噢,一个令人讨厌的骗子
and the woman hath found him already.
那个女人已经把他勾上了
I cannot believe that in desdemona.
我不相信苔丝狄蒙娜会这样做
Did you not see her paddle with the palm of his hand?
你没看见他捏她的手心吗?
Did not mark that?
那不就意味着什么吗?
Yes, that I did, but that was but a courtesy.
这我留意到了 但是这只是出于礼貌呀
Courtesy? Lechery. An index
礼貌?明明是淫♥荡♥的标志
and obscure prologue to the history of lust and foul thoughts.
一个隐晦的淫♥荡♥欲望和愚蠢想法的标志
They met so near with their lips that their breaths embraced together.
他们的嘴唇靠的如此之近 完全可以嘴对嘴呼吸了
Villainous thoughts, roderigo.
是一个坏到了极点的欲望,罗德利哥
But, sir, be you ruled by me.
但是,朋友,按我说的做
Listen, listen to cassio tonight. Watch him on the court of god.
听,注意今晚的凯西奥 在上帝的法庭里,好好的注视他
Cassio knows you not. I’ll not be far from you.
凯西奥不认识你 我会在不远处看着你
Do you find some occasion to anger him from what

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!