特别是对环境压力
Especially to environmental stressors.
还要多久…你们想让他在这待多久?
How long… how long do you want to keep him here?
我们想让他在这多待一段时间
We’re gonna need to keep him here for a while.
我认为每人个都需要一个调整期
I think everyone’s gonna need an adjustment period.
好的
Okay.
我给你带了一样东西
I got you something.
你怎么样?
How are you doing?
他们发现了纵火犯
They found the arsonist.
是个打网球的
It was a tennis dad.
这太疯狂了吧?
How crazy is that?
对不起我曾经以为是你
I’m sorry that I thought it was you.
你吓坏我了
You scared me.
我不再能知道你在想什么了
I didn’t know what you were thinking anymore.
我现在感觉很平静
I feel very peaceful now.
我很快要离开这个地方了
I’m gonna leave this place soon.
我们会带你离开这个地方
We’re gonna get you out of this place.
我们要去旅行
We’re gonna go on a trip.
一个可以每天冲浪的地方
Somewhere where we’re surfing every day.
我们可在温水里冲浪
And we’re gonna be in warm water.
我们可以去我们谈论过的
We’re gonna go to all the places
所有地方
that we talked about.
我会想念那些冬天的巨浪
I’m gonna miss those big winter waves.
我非常爱你 怪人
I love you so much, weirdo.

Oh.
我很爱你
I love you so much.

Hm.
帕洛斯弗迪斯的房♥产销♥售♥很快
Property sells fast in PV.
人们喜欢绿草成荫
People like that the grass must be green
草坪修剪美观
and cut attractively.
所有屋顶用红瓦平铺
That all the roofs must be made of red tile
房♥屋的外墙
and the walls of each house
每三年粉刷一次
must be painted every 3 years.
帕洛斯弗迪斯的海滩天天维护
The PV beaches were maintained daily.
市政用特殊的机器
The city used special machines
清洁沙子 过滤 搅拌
to clean the sand that thresh, mix
分离出晶体
and spit out the crystals
变成洁净的精细的白色粉末
into immaculate, fine white powder.
正是其中的一台机器发现了吉姆
It was one of these machines that found Jim
脸朝下躺在卡布里洛海滩上
lying face down at Cabrillo beach
帕洛斯弗迪斯半岛以南十五英里的地方
15 miles south of the PV peninsula.
他过量服用了偷来的
He overdosed on a bad mixture
好几种处方药
of prescription drugs he had stolen.
他的心脏停止了跳动
His heart just stopped beating.
对不起 对不起
I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
对不起
I’m sorry.
对不起 对不起
I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
对不起
I’m sorry.
在我的一生中只有两天
There were only 2 days in my entire life
我没有看到吉姆
that I didn’t see Jim.
我无法想像没有他后的生活
I couldn’t imagine a life without him.
我父亲希望我搬去和他住
My father wants me to move in with him.
他说我应得那些各种优势
He says I deserve every advantage.
他希望我能教他冲浪
He hopes I can teach him to surf.
母亲从南加州约书亚树打来电♥话♥
My mother calls from Joshua tree.
她说她正在获得救助
She says she’s getting help now.
并说我们可以开始全新的生活
That we can start a whole new life
而且准备好了我的房♥间等我随时入住
and that my new room is ready whenever I am.
我要离开帕洛斯弗迪斯…
I’m leaving PV..
独自一人
Alone.
我要冲浪全世界
I’m going to surf the world
正如吉姆和我当初计划的那样
just like Jim and I had talked about.
夏威夷 巴厘岛 爪哇岛 墨西哥
Hawaii, Bali, java and Mexico.
我没有旅行日程
I have no itinerary.
也没计划回来
No plans to return.
或许我的部落就在远方某处
Maybe my tribe is out there somewhere.
大海是我的归宿
The ocean is where I belong.
我最后一次在海湾
I say goodbye to Jim one last time
跟吉姆道别
from the bay.
我知道不管我去往何处 吉姆都在看着我
I know that Jim will be watching me wherever I go
脸上洋溢着灿烂的笑容
with a huge smile on his face.
大海里有许多东西
There’s a lot for you to watch out for
你该当心
in the ocean.
鲨鱼 辐射 激流 水母
Sharks, rays, riptides, jellyfish
及不可预知的潮流
and unpredictable currents.
身处危险时可以采取以下补救措施
But here’s some remedies for its dangers.
如果是水母螫伤
When you get stung by a jellyfish
立即在伤口处撒尿
pee immediately on the sting.
尿酸可以缓解疼痛
Uric acid will soothe the pain.
布基胶带基本能固定所有东西
Duct tape can pretty much fix everything.
撕碎的潜水服 受损的冲浪板
A ripped wetsuit, a dinged board.
如果你被卷入激流
And if you get swept into a riptide
一定要保持镇静
try to remain calm
然后拼命向地平线游去
then swim like hell with the horizon.
除此之外 就看运气了
Other than that, it’s pure magic.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!