你儿子最近是否有酗酒
Has your son been using, uh, alcohol
或吸食毒品?
or drugs lately?
绝对没有
Absolutely not.
他只是压力太大
He’s just under a lot of stress.
他父亲跟着一个女人跑了
His father ran off with a skank.
我们也快花光了积蓄 嗯…
We’re running out of money, uh..
你有没有考虑过焦虑药物治疗?
Have you considered anxiety medication?
噢 我有医生处方 谢谢
Oh, I have a prescription. Thank you.
对不起 我是说给你儿子
I’m sorry. I meant for your son.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
是的
Yeah.
可你吓坏我了
But you scared me..
吓死了
So much.
别再这样了 吉姆
Please stop, Jim.
你在这我很高兴
I’m really glad you’re here.

Hey.

Wow.
– 你来了 – 好啦 好啦
– You came. – Come on. Come on.
上帝
Jesus Christ.
感觉怎么样?
How are you feeling?
好啦
Come on.
我知道 嗯 不容易
I know that, uh, it’s hard
每个人都是这样
when everyone else is doing it.
别这样了 好吗?
Just don’t, right?
你要聪明得多
You’re smarter than that.

Yeah.
有点… 是有点傻
Just… just stupid.
– 不会再发生了 – 好
– It won’t happen again. – Good.

Good.
嘿 爸爸 我们能和你们一起去巴黎吗?
Hey, dad, can we come to Paris with you guys?
噢 上帝 我太希望这样了
Oh, my god. I would so love that.
是吗?
Yeah?
不过 这次旅行不是去玩的
Um, this trip is not for fun.
你知道 这是… 是一场医学会议
You know, it’s a… It’s a medical conference.
等下次 肯定可以
But next time, definitely yes.
好的
Yes.
而且 我不想让你妈妈
Besides I don’t think your mother would be
过于激动 好吧?
too thrilled, right?
那边怎么样? 她还好吗?
How’s it going over there? She doing okay?
当然
Sure.
你不会相信我收到的那些账单
You would not believe the bills that I’m getting.
难道她不关灯吗?
Does she ever turn the lights off?
我希望她没有忘记吃药
I hope she’s not off her meds.
她没有疯 爸爸
She’s not crazy, dad.
她只是难过
She’s just sad.
嗯 我知道
Yeah, I know.
好的 我会打电♥话♥问候你们俩
Well, I’m gonna call and check on you guys
每周都打
every week.
等我出差回来
And when I get home
我们再解决问题 好吗?
we’ll figure things out, alright?
爸爸 我真的觉得
Dad, I really don’t think
你出差不是个好主意
it’s a good idea that you go.
好啦
Okay.
只是因公出差
This is a work trip.
我必须得去 好吗?
I have to be there, alright?
我得给吉姆树立一个好榜样
I’m gonna set a good example for Jim.
周围总得有人长大吧
Someone has to be an adult around here.
每个人都不该精神失常
Everybody doesn’t get to go bonkers.
嗨 梅森夫人
Hi, Mrs. Mason.
别太久了 儿子
Don’t be long, son.
嘿 嘿 我来这儿很对不起
Hey. Hey, I’m sorry I’m here.
我…我希望没有突兀
I… I hope it’s not weird.
只是从昨晚开始就没有你的消息
I just didn’t hear from you last night.
我们本来要出去的 我很担心
We were supposed to go out, so worried.
噢 没事 只是…
Oh, no, it’s..
我们刚… 妈妈病得很重
We just had.. Mom’s really sick.
我们得送她去看急诊 所以…
Had to take her to the emergency, so..
噢 好了
Oh, okay.
上帝 她总是在生病
God, she gets sick a lot.
是啊
Yeah.
这一长夜真难熬 我该…
It’s been a really long night. I should..
噢 是啊 是啊 好的 嗯…
Oh, yeah, yeah. Okay, um..
– 去休息一下 – 好的
– Get some rest. – Alright.
很多糟糕的事情会发生 你知道吗?
A lot of terrible things could happen, you know?
你会让她怀孕
You could get her pregnant.
她会迫使你娶她
She could force you to marry her.
我没想结婚 妈妈
I’m not getting married, mom.
我还年轻
I’m too young.
好吧 那就是我的意思
Well, that’s my point.
我甚至没那么喜欢她
I don’t even like her that much.
嗯…
Well..
那就没有必要花太多时间
Then there’s no point in spending so much time
和她一起 是吗?
with her, is there?
宝贝 我正经历
Honey, I’m just going through
一场难关 好吗?
a rough patch, okay?
你和我在一起的时候 会对我帮助很大
When you’re with me, it helps me so much
因为你是屋子里的男人
’cause you’re the man of the house.
你比你♥爸♥爸以前还更男人
And you’re more of a man than your father ever was.
所以 嘿
So, hey.
别再去医院了 好吗?
No more trips to the hospital, alright?
这可不是开玩笑
That’s not fun.
宝贝 等我完全康复后
Baby, it’s just till I get my feet under me.
我答应
I promise.
我要好好照顾你们两个
I’m just trying to look after the two of you.
– 嗨 – 嘿
– Hi. – Hey.
我听说了吉姆的事情
I heard what happened to Jim.
你还好吗?
You okay?
我不知道是不是家里的每个人都还好
I’m not sure anyone in the family’s okay.
对不起 我…我…我希望
I’m sorry, I… I… I wish
我现在就能赶过去
I could come over there right now.
嗯 那就太好了
Yeah, that’d be nice.
所以 嗯…
So, um..
你什么时候去那个兽医学校?
When you going off to that veterinarian school?
嗯 那是一所真正的学校
Um, it’s a real school, yes.
他们有譬如兄弟会什么吗?
Do they have, like, fraternities?
你会加入兄弟会吗?
You’re gonna join a frat?
嗯 是的 当然了 噢 你知道吗
Well, yeah, of course, oh, you know
我要加入OMA K-S兄弟会了
I’ll be an OMA ki kappa sig bro.
我能想像那个样子
I like picturing that.
你听说强尼上了凯利·鲍勃吗?
Did you hear Johnny fucked Kelly Bob?
– 不! – 不可能
– No! – No way.
我对天发誓
I swear to god.
– 这些家伙是谁? – 唷 你们不能在这里冲浪
– What are these guys? – Yo, you can’t surf here.
– 嘿 宝贝 放松点 – 唷
– Hey, babe, just relax. – Yo.
这家伙怎么回事?
Fuck’s with this guy?
嘿 你♥他♥妈♥没听到我说的话吗?
Hey, you’re not fucking listening to me?
你们不能在这里冲浪
You can’t fucking surf here.
老兄 这儿的海滩不是你家的
Dude, you don’t own this fucking beach.
– 我他妈告诉你了! – 松手! 松手!
– Fucking told you! – Get off! Get off!
– 你在干什么? – 好啦 快松手
– What are you doing? – Come on, get off!
– 放开我 – 滚开
– Get off me. – Fuck off.

Wow.
好奇怪
This is weird.
他在垫子下面藏了几百万吗?
Does he hide millions under the mattress?
没有
No.
他们通常会藏在冰箱的假甜瓜里
They hide it in a fake cantaloupe in the fridge.
你喜欢吗?
You like it?

Yeah.
昨晚真好
It was nice last night.
嗯 是啊
Yeah, it was.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!