Let’s talk business.
来谈谈正事吧
This fat bastard is moving in
这下流的死胖子一直想
on Morizio’s business.
介入马利吉欧先生的地盘
You know Morizio is a reasonable guy.
你也知道 马利吉欧先生是个明理的人
He just wants a little conversation.
他只想和对方谈谈
But this guy, he don’t wanna hear about it.
但这个死胖子 就是不买♥♥他的帐
Maybe he’ll listen to you.
我想他也许会听你的
He comes to town every Tuesday.
他每周二都会来这儿
Are you free Tuesday?
你星期二有空吗?
Yeah, I’m free Tuesday.
是的 我星期二有空
Nice to see you again, Mr. Jones.
很高兴又看到你 琼斯先生
Remember, neatness counts.You got one half hour.
记住 把数目弄清楚你有半个小时时间
One hour.
嗯 一个小时
What?
干嘛?
It’s Tonto, downstairs.
我是楼下的 陶图
There’s a guy wants to talk to you.
这里有个家伙要找你
What’s he look like?
看起来怎么样?
Serious.
很严肃
Tell him I’m coming up.
告诉他我要上去了
He’s coming up.
他要上去了
Somebody’s coming up. Somebody serious.
有人来了 来者不善
Mickey,
米奇
open your eyes. We got company.
招子放亮点 有人来找碴了
We got company.
有人来找碴了
Come on.
来吧
Stop, man!
停下来
Tell the driver to wait for us out back, and hurry up.
叫司机把车开到后面等我们 快点
Sweetie, what’s going on?
亲爱的 发生什么事了?
Don’t worry, baby.It’s cool. Take a nap.
别担心 宝贝 没事的 小睡一下吧
Oh, my God.
噢 我的天啊
Those fuckers blocked both the exits.
那些混♥蛋♥把两个出口都挡住了
Check the terrace!
去阳台看看
911 emergency.
911紧急报案处
I need help.Somebody’s trying to kill me.
快救我 有人要杀我
Just stay on the line.I’ll just be off a moment.
好 先别挂断 我帮你转接
I’m gonna connect you with an officer.
先生 我帮你接到警官那里去
DetectiveJefferson. May I help you?
杰弗生警探 你好 你需要帮助吗?
I’ll call you back.
我再打给你
Relax, man.
放松点 兄弟
I got half of Bolivia sitting in them suitcases.
那边皮箱里的毒品 可以买♥♥下半个玻利维亚
Hasn’t even been cut yet.
还没有混过水 纯度很高
Go ahead, take it.It’s yours.
去吧 拿去吧 全是你的
Dial this number.
拨这个号♥码
I’ll talk to you later, sweetie, okay?
我们再联络 亲爱的 好吗?
Bye.
再见
Hello?

It’s Morizio. Remember me?
我是马利吉欧 记得我吗?
I see you’re back in town.
我看到你又回来了
Yeah. I mean, no.Just for today.
是的 不 我是说 没有 只是今天刚好回来
So it’s safe to say today’s your last day in town…
所以我是不是可以说 今天是你在这里的最后一天
and we’ll never see your fat fucking face again.
以后在这个城市 我就再也看不到你那张肥猪脸了?
Yeah. Right.
是 是的
Let me speak to our mutual friend.
让我跟我们的朋友说话
He wants to talk to you.
他要跟你说话
Yeah.
是的
Make sure he understands, and let him go.
确定他搞清楚了再放他走
Do you understand?
你搞清楚了吗?
So say it.
说啊
I understand.
我搞清楚了
Good.
很好
Jesus.
天啊
Two milk as usual?
照常是两罐牛奶吗?
Why did you hide the cigarette?
为什么要把烟藏起来?
This building’s full of rats.
这栋建筑物到处是老鼠
I didn’t want my old man to find out.
我不想被我老头子发现
Got enough problems.
麻烦已经够多了
What happened?
发生什么了?
I fell off my bike.
我从脚踏车上摔了下来
Don’t tell my dad about the cigarette, okay?
不要告诉我爸有关烟的事 好吗?
Why are you doing this to us? I don’t know…
你为什么这么做? 我不知道
People got memory problems these days.
这几天有很多金钱纠纷
It must be the sun.
一定是那小子干的
Know when to come out of the sun.
你知道那小子什么时候出去的?
I don’t know how it happened.
我不知道事情是怎么发生的
What’s my job? I’m just a holder.
我能怎么样? 我只是个托管人
I hold the stuff you give to me.
我只负责保管东西就好像 你只负责把东西交给我一样
I don’t look at it or touch it.
东西我动都没动过
I don’t know how to cut it.
我甚至不知道要怎么稀释那东西
Try to follow me.
你仔细听好 好吗?
In June, we gave you the dope.
我们六月把毒品给你的时候
It tests 100 percent pure.
纯度还是百分之百
Now it’s July, we pick up the dope,
现在七月了 我们把那些毒品拿回来
and it tests 90 percent pure.
但是纯度只剩下百分之九十
Somewhere between June and July,
在六月至七月这段期间
ten percent turned to cut!
有百分之十被偷了
I don’t know. It’s none of my business.
我不知道 这不关我的事
You give me the stuff, I hold it.
你把东西给我 我只负责保管
That’s all I know.
我知道的就这些
I’m trying to help you out here…
嘿 听好了 我在试着帮你
but if you’re gonna be a hard-ass about it…
但是如果你硬是不肯说实话
I gotta disturb him.
我只好去麻烦他了
Let me tell you.
我告诉你
When he’s into his music,
当他在听音乐的时候
he hates being disturbed.
他最讨厌有人烦他了
I’m telling you the truth.
我说的全是实话
I hope so,
希望是这样
because he’s got a talent for sniffin’ out a lie.
因为他有嗅出谎话的能力
It’s scary.It’s almost like a sixth sense.
很可怕的 简直就像是第六感
Are you gonna
现在
change your tune
你是要改变你的说法
or I gotta bust into his?
还是要惹他翻脸
I’m telling you the truth.
我说的全是实话
All right.
好吧
Stan.
史丹
Stan.
史丹
I’m sorry. He said he didn’t cut the dope.
我很抱歉 你也听到了 他说他没拿
Of course he didn’t.
他当然没拿
Just do me a favor.Find out who did by tomorrow.
帮我一个忙 找出来是谁干的
Noon.
明天中午
Malky, wait.
马其 等一下
I didn’t cut your shit.Find out yourself!
我没拿你的东西 你们自己去找吧
What are you doin’ out here?
你在这里干嘛?
Get inside and do your homework.
进去做你的功课
I did it already.
我已经做完了
Get inside and help your sister…
是吗? 那就进去帮你姐姐
clean up the goddamn house!
打扫这该死的房♥子!
And stop smoking cigarettes!
不许再抽烟!
Time’s up. My turn.
时间到了 该我看了
Change the channel, and I’ll smash your face.
你敢换台 我就撕烂你的脸
Sorry, sweetheart.
对不起 亲爱的
Good morning.
早安 小睡猪
Hi, honey,you two.
嗨 亲爱的 喂 你们两个
Sweetheart, turn that down.
亲爱的 把电视关掉
Mama’s got a headache.
妈妈有点头痛
She took my turn.
她霸占了我的时间
She wants to watch goddamn cartoons!
她只想看那些该死的动画片
It wouldn’t hurt her to move her ass.
动一动她的屁♥股♥又不会死
I’m not the one with a fat ass around here.
我又不是那双肥臀的主人
Can someone who’s doing nothing all day
可以请那个整天什么都不干
but watching cartoons…
只会看动画片的人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!