Well, that’s great.
-你都准备好了么? -我正在想
– Are you gonna take it? – I’m thinking about it.
待遇相当的不错 你知道城市也很大的
It’s a pretty substantial salary, and you know the venue. It’s big.
薪水简直提高了一大截
It’s a pretty big salary jump, I guess.
一共120万美元, 诺琳
$1.2 million all in, Noreen.
我们能一起设想一下吗?
Can we think about that?
你说什么?
What?
会给每个人带来多大的改变
What that kind of change could be like for everybody.
麦克、雪莉
Mike, Shelly, you know?
我们能否重新开始
If we thought about trying again.
达夫,我要和罗斯结婚了
Dave, I’m marrying Russ.
要射得准就要准确瞄准一点
Accuracy equals focusing on a point.
重力会使箭下落
Gravity pulls an inch a yard.
所以我们抬高一些
You point up.
但要考虑风的因素
But you have to factor in wind…
But you have to factor in wind…
恰恰是最难考虑的因素
which is the most difficult part.
诺琳
Noreen.
无论如何我都要走了
I had to go in anyway.
我还要做讲演的
It was time for my speech.
这就是我所认识的罗伯特 斯普瑞泽
And that’s what I know about Robert Spritzel.
自♥制♥,仁慈,聪慧
Forbearance, charity, wisdom.
怎么说都不为过
There are too few like him.
现在轮到罗伯特的儿子达夫了
And now Robert’s son, David.
下午好
Good afternoon.
你们中的许多人远道而来
Many of you came from long distances…
我代表我的母亲、诺琳..
and I know I speak for my mom and Noreen…
和我的孩子麦克和雪莉 表示感谢
and my family, Mike and Shelly, when I say thank you.
当我想起我的父亲 我认为鲍勃 赛格就像块石头
When I think of my dad, I think of Bob Seger’s Like a Rock.
然后停电了
And then the power went out.
当40分钟后电力恢复时
Then, when the lights came back on in 40 minutes
每个人都忘记了我刚才还在演讲
everyone had pretty much forgotten that I was talking…
我们还没有结束那一部分
and we never finished that part of the thing.
我的演讲是 “当我想起我的父亲时
So my speech was, “When I think of my dad…
“我认为鲍勃 赛格象块石头”
“I think of Bob Seger’s Like a Rock.”
这就是我全部的演讲
That’s all I said at my dad’s living funeral…
关于鲍勃 赛格的一些事
something about Bob Seger.
您拨♥打♥的电♥话♥是272-7638 请留言
You’ve reached 272-7638. Please leave a message.
达夫,我是你好美国的马克 德尔森
Dave, it’s Mark Dersen from Hello America.
给我回个电♥话♥好么? 我已经打了几次电♥话♥了
Can you give me a call back? I called a couple of times Friday…
我想知道的是你为什么不回我的电♥话♥
and I’m wondering why you haven’t called me back.
如果出了什么问题的话 你应该让我知道,好么?
If I need to move down on my list, look, I need to know. Okay?
回个电♥话♥
It’s not “Hello, you know, whatever, Orlando.”
你看,我仍然在考虑你
Look. I’m still jacked about you, Dave.
我想和你通个电♥话♥ 给我打电♥话♥
I just need to hear from you. Give me a call.
你的电♥话♥响了
Your phone’s ringing.
我知道的
I know.
你为什么不接呢?
Why aren’t you getting it?
是与布赖恩特 甘伯合作的事
It’s the Bryant Gumbel thing.
那你为什么不接呢?
So why aren’t you getting it?
把那个东西递给我好么?
Did you bring that stuff?
就在门那儿
It’s by the door.
你应该接电♥话♥的
You should get it.
妈的
Fuck.
这是麦当劳的热苹果派
It was a McDonald’s hot apple pie.
他们没看玩笑
They’re not kidding.
还热着呢
It was hot.
对人们来说另外谈及到派的地方
The other thing that gets to people…
我猜是
that leads to pies, I guess…
那些我们使用的习语
are these catch phrases we’re required to use…
为了更好的表达意思
to single the program out.
那些隐藏在表面之下的原因是
It gets under people’s skin.
斯普瑞兹天气预报
Spritz Nipper.
但一切中关键的是
But the whole thing about all of it…
用东西扔别人
all the getting hit with stuff…
总之,关键的是被派砸的人是谁?
the whole thing is, who gets hit with a fucking pie, anyway?
有人象托马斯 杰弗逊扔那些派吗?
Did anyone ever throw a pie at Thomas Jefferson?
或者布斯 艾德琳?我持怀疑态度
Or Buzz Aldrin? I doubt it.
但这好像是第九次
But this is like the ninth time I got…
我被派击中
Clowns get hit with pies.
-妈的 -我是麦克的父亲 让你尝尝
– Fuck! – I’m Mike’s father! Here’s your shit!
我看到你在购物商场买♥♥了这个
I saw you buy this at the mall on North Avenue!
我也会和警♥察♥这么说
And I’m telling the cops, too!
你可以把赌注压在麦克偷了你钱包上
So you can cut your crap about Mike jacking your wallet!
他还是个孩子啊
He’s just a kid. See!
他看起来成人了 但仍然是个孩子
He looks grown, but he’s just a kid!
你个混♥蛋♥
You fucking asshole.
我的意思是 我敢打赌没有人向哈丽特 特普曼扔派
I mean, I’ll bet no one ever threw a pie at, like…
那个地下铁路的创始人
Harriet Tubman, the founder of the Underground Railroad.
我愿意赌一百万美元
I’ll bet you a million fucking dollars.
第一次我被击中时
The first time I was struck with something…
是肯德基的鸡块
a chicken breast from Kenny Rogers…
我当时正站在一个垃圾筒旁边
I was standing next to a garbage pail.
我以为那是个意外的 他们要往那里扔的
I thought it might’ve been an accident, that they were throwing it out.
第二次 是在广场上击中我的
The second time, it hit me square on the chin…
一个玉米面豆卷
a soft taco.
然后是汽水
Then, pop.
三明治
A falafel.
小点心
McNuggets.
都是快餐
Always fast food.
快餐
Fast food.
人们情愿扔掉也不愿吃完
Shit people would rather throw out than finish.
道理很简单,它们味道不错
It’s easy. It tastes all right…
却没有什么营养
but it doesn’t really provide you any nourishment.
我就像快餐
I’m fast food.

Hey.

Hey.
-你见到他了? -是的
– Did you see him? – Yeah.
我还会有麻烦吗? 我没做任何事的
Am I gonna get in trouble? I didn’t do anything.
你不会有麻烦了,我都处理好了
You’re not in trouble. I took care of it.
我找到他
I got on him.
我让他知道我们不是好惹的
I let him know we’re not messing around.
我揍了他
I whaled on him.
什么?
What?
我抓住他的衣领
I caught him one clean one for sure, on the forehead…
狠狠地揍了他一顿
and then I fucking whaled on him.
很严重吗?
Seriously?
他不会说你偷东西了 你没有麻烦了
He’s not going to say you stole anything, and you’re not in trouble.
-你在吃什么? -玉米热狗
– What are you eating? – Corn dog.
你还是个孩子,麦克,妈的
You’re a kid, Mike. Fuck.
-我不是孩子了 -你是个孩子
– I’m not a kid. – You are a kid.
直到你长大以前不要把自己放在成人的环境里
Don’t put yourself in grown-up situations again until you’re a grown-up.
-好的 -好吗?
– Okay. – Okay?
是的
Yeah.
-你想要我给你也来个热狗吗? -什么?不,谢谢了
– Do you want me to get you a corn dog? – What? No.
那你要什么?
What do you want?
什么也不要
Nothing.
天气预报员
Weatherman!
-嘿 -你好
– Hey. – Hi.
-你还好吗? -是的
– Are you all right? – Yeah.
我只是想要你…
I just wanted you to…
干什么?
What?
I was eighteen
Didn’t have a care
Working for peanuts
Not a dime to spare
But I was lean and solid everywhere
Like a rock
我也不十分领会
I don’t really get it.
有人跟着我么?
Am I following it?
我想说的是这事出有因
It was just a lead up to other things I wanted to say.
就是这样
Here’s the part.
And I held firm
To what I felt was right
Like a rock
我想说说与你有关

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!