过来我告诉你
I want to talk with you.
坐下来 我告诉你
Take a seat. I have to talk to you.
你很听话对吧
You are very innocent.
我叫你坐下你就坐下
They tell you to take a seat, and you take a seat.
过来
Listen, Evvie.
你可能从来没被别人 这样抱过
You should not permit anyone to hold you this way.
我是说象我这样
I refer to older people like me
我是说…
They know that they want, do you understand?
不会象别人说的那样 没事的
They will tell you things, and they will do something.
我们做点什么 没事的…
But they will do you things that you can believe that are all right…
这是什么? 是我的
– what is this? – that’s mine!
哪里来的?谁给你的?
Where did you get it? Who give it to you, huh?
那个黑鬼给你的?
That nigger give them to you?
告诉我?
Tell me! Why?
告诉我为什么要接他的钱? 我为什么不能
– what has he asked you of? – he paid for the shotgun.
不要对我撒谎
Don’t lie to me!
最好告诉我真♥相♥
I want the truth.
去睡觉了
Go to the bed.
快点去睡觉
To the bed, I have said!
手举起来. 快点
Put your hands on your head. Faster. Faster, damn you, or I’ll blow your brains out!
转过去
Turn around.
黑鬼如果你杀死了白人 你会死的很惨的
To kill a white man will fix you up good.
今天下午白人不是 想杀死我吗
A white man damn near killed me this afternoon.
杀死你是我的职责. 你转过去
– you are a thief. – don’t move or I’ll shoot.
你是个人♥渣♥
I am not a thief.
我给了她20美元你还要抢了她的
I gave you 20 dollars for some gas and this trashy old shotgun.
她给了我很多东西她才是好人
I will leave the shotgun where my boat is.
我很讨厌你这种人
Where you stole this.
我想我还是可以离开了 伙计
I have came here peaceful and I want to leave without killing nobody.
你还想驾船离开吗当然
– are you planning to leave in your boat? – that’s right.
滚吧
So, go on.
昨晚睡的怎么样?
How have you slept?
你没事吧?
Feel OK?
艾芙 过来
Evvie. Come here.
我说了你要告诉我真♥相♥
It is important for you to tell me the truth, see.
是不是那个该死的家伙
And for that black boy also.
为什么要给你那钱? 买♥♥枪和汽油的
– why did he give you money? – for the shotgun and some gas.
好的 我相信你
OK, I believe you.
给 给你啊
Take it, it’s for you
这是对你说出真♥相♥的奖励
Because you told the truth.
这样开心了吧
Is old Hap your friend or ain’t he?
嘿 小家伙
Hey, little girl.
他知道你是黑人想开枪打你
He didn’t say so, but I thought maybe he shot ya.
小女孩 那个人会来吗…
Who kills me will have to be hip…
我想他可能又要破坏我的船
And no square like that’s gonna do it.
无论怎么说 看到 你高兴我也开心
What’s important is that you are alive, and I’m happy.
你甚至都不了解我. 我当然了解你
– How come? You don’t even know me. – I know you well enough.
算了吧 你真是不懂事啊
Well, when you come on like that, you make me think you kinda dig it.
什么意思?
What’s it?
其实虚无飘渺的东西…
That big, fat and invisible thing…
可能大家都有点向往
that we all search for and cryin’ for during our life.
但是其实有时候会 让你失望的
That you got no other name for it, so you call it “it.”
转回去
Get back there, man!
不要走过来
Don’t come any closer!
我想我比较喜欢来这里. 站在那里
– suppose I like it here? – stay where you are!
艾芙 你不怕惹麻烦吗 干吗来这里
Evvie, else you want to get into trouble, then come here.
你知道我一直对你都不错
I was a very puny baby.
为什么要跑到这个 老家伙这里来呢
I needed special feedin’ got my milk from an old black mammy.
就像我不喜欢你
Seriously?
一个道理
So did I.
你知道我有个亲戚曾经 开过一个小店…
My father had a little store…
在一个镇上的小地方
close to the cotton gin outside of town.
其实那里的黑人都很喜欢 照顾他的生意
Sold snuff, fat back bacon, on credit mostly to niggers work around there.
你们的家族一般都很大 我有七个家人
– until he went broke, that it. – a real old southern family.
我也有很多黑人朋友
I have seen a lot of niggers, and some have been my friends.
我想你们都很不错
But no one was as fresh as you.
伙计 你昨天还想杀死我
Listen, man; you tried to kill me.
难道你还想把我当你的朋友吗
You have stolen my motor and you have torn apart my boat.
居然还说我们黑人不错
And you say that I’m fresh!
你为什么这样说呢?
What kind of man is that?
谁都知道你们白人是 善于伪装的垃圾
It is no more than a white-trash.
想过来?
Don’t call me that.
你以为你是超人?
How come, man?
不会的
You think you’re passin’?
我又没有枪. 永远不要叫我黑鬼
Don’t never use it.
也许你过分紧张了. 不过我不介意
– don’t matter you do have a gun. – then don’t call me a nigger!
我们可能有些误会
You sure are fresh.
这没什么
But it is the same for me.
其实是很正常的
Long as you ain’t too fresh.
对于我们来说
You can count on it. You got spirit.
不要像个有妄想症的人一样
You will work well, like all the fresh niggers.
你还有辙吗
You used that word again!
我不需要你的帮’忙
I didn’t allow that in the army.
白色垃圾
White trash.
我告诉你我当过兵
I’m tellin’ ya, man,
不要逼迫我
don’t press me.
在哪里当兵? 意大利
– and where was you in the army? – In Italy.
是的 那里很不错
I was in the fifth one.
托西亚兵团 很多老乡…
Third Division, Red Beach, Salerno, Naples…
我当时是在
And the whole tour.
45营
I went that way. With the 45th.
是的
Supply.
我们还会回到那里. 希望吧
– we were combat. – suppose we weren’t.
你去过那个国家吗?
Do you know that country, that weather?
那里的人都很友善
We ran out of mules we had to carry the ammo on our backs.
我也当过兵
Under fire all the way.
我也经常回忆那些过去的日子
One day we had not received supplies all day.
还记得有一次走错了路
A shaggy little guy came up under the rain
一天走了40公里
with 100 pounds of supplies.
而且什么情况都出现了
Munition, mortar shells…
让我们吃尽了苦头
had a bullet in his lung.
而且当中有个人当了叛徒
died in my lap.
他是加州一个地方的
A poor white from South Carolina
他是一个…
He wasn’t no…he wasn’t no coloured person.
他是一个有色人
艾芙 我们走
Evvie, let’s go.
我想我们不要来这里找这个人了
I’ll say one thing, that boy sure puts out the work.
你好. 艾芙
– Hi! – Hi, Evvie.
我就知道
I knew it.
你今天无法修好那艘船
You will not manage to repair that boat today.
已经修好了
She’s fixed already.
只是要干一下 明天就可以启程了
Just needs soaking, that’s all. Tomorrow she’ll be tight as oak.
还想找个人做伴? 就算是也不会找你
– don’t you like to be alone? – I prefer to know where you are.
如果你再碰那艘船 我一定可以找到你 无论你躲到哪里
If you go back to touch the boat I will find you, wherever you hide.
我♥干♥吗要去碰它呢
I can’t shoot any more holes in it.
你最好不要耍花招. 我为什么要呢 伙计
– you could kick those patches off. – don’t give me ideas.
伙计 你真是可怜
Man, you’re sick.
等等
Wait.
我们定期有船只要去大♥陆♥
You will pass the mainland’s ship before a week.
你有没有想法
They’ll give you a lift back to town.
这是一个不错的工作
Meanwhile, I lost my handyman, and I have a lot of work to do.
一天搬25个箱子 大概有五个人工作
25 bucks a week minus 5 for food and board. What’dya say?
我的朋友还在等我
My friends will wonder where I am.
我要尽快赶回去
I got to cut outta here soon as I can.
我知道你的主意不错
I sure would like some of that board, though.
没有工作 就没有收入来源
No work, no food, unless you want to steal it, that is.
艾芙 你介意我们有个伴吗
Evvie, look like we may have company.
也许今晚我们就会多个伴
Better you sleep in my cabin tonight.
我可以 用下毛巾吗? 当然可以
– Can I use that towel? – Oh, yes.
谢谢
Thanks.
你为什么不干那个工作呢?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!