No, there’s no need to apologize for being passionate.
不 不用为激♥情♥道歉
It seems I have a lot to learn.
看来我要学的还很多
With all my duties, and I do take them very seriously.
为了我的责任 我一直在努力
I know you do. But there are plenty of people…
我知道 但是很多人
who will expect me to fail.
都巴望着我失败
And there are even more trying to takeadvantage of my youth and inexperience.
甚至更多人在利用我的年轻及经验的缺乏
Then they don’t know you like I do.
他们不像我这么了解你
May I keep this?
能送给我吗?
So, remember, the first thing is to find an anchor point.
记住 首先要找到一个支撑点
So, take your hand back to beneath your chin.
手放到下巴下面
Good. This is where it will come every time. Now, release the bow.
好 每次都要这么做 现在 拉弓
Your hand must cover the leather, like this.
你的手必须要贴在皮套上 象这样
Then make a firm claw. One finger, two fingers.
要抓紧 一个手指 两个手指
A claw. Yes, and back to beneath the chin.
抓紧 是的 重新把手放到下巴下面
And bend this arm slightly. Rotate to catch the arrow.
手臂弯一点点 转一下把箭抓住
Good. Very good.
好的 很好
Now, try with an arrow.
现在 用箭试试
He’s still here? At my mother’s insistence.
他还在这里? 我母亲坚持要这样
Certainly not mine.
当然不是我的意思
Where am I to live?
我要住哪?
Am I to be abandoned here?
我要被抛弃在这里吗?
Or am I to beg along the highways for a crust?
还是要我在路上为面包屑乞讨
Come now. You will move into the palace with the Queen.
别这样 你会随女王搬进宫殿的
But she’s arranged a separate apartment for you.
但是她为你安排了一个单独的房♥间
It will allow you both more privacy.
这样你们会有更多隐私
I don’t want privacy from my own child.
我 我不想跟自己的孩子要什么隐私
Surely to exclude us entirely will launch the new reign in a cloud of scandal.
把我们排除在外 会给新政♥权♥带来流言蜚语的
I know your game, My Lord.
我知道你的企图 阁下
You want to be her father, her mother and who knows what else.
你想做她的父亲 母亲 天知道还有什么别的
If I’m not to be her private secretary, there must be something else.
即使我不是她的私人秘书 那又会怎样
I’m sorry.
对不起
I can see that I am not speaking clearly.
我想我没说清楚
You have played the game and lost.
你们耍了手段 但是输了
The Prime Minister is here, Your Majesty. Thank you, Duchess.
首相来了 陛下 谢谢你 女公爵
Have I ever thanked you properly for accepting the post?
我有没有感谢你接受了职位?
I’m afraid it will involve a good deal of inconvenience.
这会有很多不便之处
To be Mistress of the Robes is a great honor, Ma’am.
能做女侍长是我的莫大♥荣♥幸 夫人
I’m only anxious to prove worthy of it.
我只想尽快证明我的价值
My Lord Melbourne thinks you’ll be perfect.
尊敬的墨尔本勋爵认为你非常合适
How is Albert’s visit going?
阿尔伯特的访问进行得怎样
He writes that Victoria is still underMelbourne’s control.
他来信说维多利亚还在墨尔本的掌控中
The Prince is frustrated.
他有些沮丧
Then he must stay in England
那他就一定会留在英国了
until the Queen thinks more of him than she does of Melbourne.
直到女王认为他比墨尔本更重要
Queen Elizabeth never married. It didn’t spoil things for her.
伊丽莎白女王从未结婚 这对她没什么影响
Are you familiar with the Coronation Chair and the ancient Stone of Scone?
您熟悉加冕宝座和司康之石吗?
Familiar, yes.
熟悉 是的
But quite in awe.
但是有些敬畏
I’m terribly afraid of disappointing on the day. I so want to do it perfectly.
我很怕让人们失望 那一天对我是如此重要
Just be yourself.
跟平时一样就好
Your instincts are always to your credit.
您一直是对的
Yes, I’m sorry, Ma’am, they’re preparing the abbey for the ceremony. I’m…
抱歉 夫人 他们正在布置庆典的大教堂 我…
I’m told they asked permission for a glimpse of Your Majesty.
有人跟我说 他们请求能看一眼陛下您
Don’t be sorry.
别觉得抱歉
God bless, Your Majesty.
上帝保佑您 陛下
I do want to help them, whatever you say.
我想帮他们 不管你说什么
And not just the laboring poor, but the hungry and the homeless.
不仅仅是贫穷的工人 还有那些饥饿和无家可归的人
There are people who are lost. Whose business is it to see to their welfare?
还有些迷茫的人 他们的福祉由谁来管?
Well, in my experience, Ma’am, it’s best to let these things develop naturally.
根据我的经验 最好顺其自然
If you interfere, you risk overturning the cart.
如果你要干涉 就会有推♥翻♥这一切的危险
Well, Prince Albert doesn’t agree.
阿尔伯特亲王不同意
He’s made a study of the working man’s condition.
他对工人们的状况做了研究
He’s full to the brim with ideas for their improvement.
他有很多改善他们生活的想法
Is he indeed?
是吗?
How inspiring.
真是鼓舞人心
Well, good. He sounds like a young man ready to take charge at the first opportunity.
很好 他听起来像个初出茅庐的小伙子 准备好把握第一次机遇
Then you had better master the rules of the game…
那么 你最好熟知游戏规则
until you play it better than they can.
直到你能比他们玩得更好
Are you quite sure about that, Ma’am?
你确定吗 夫人?
Make your move.
下啊
Well?
怎么?
You may not accompany me to the Proclamation Ceremony.
你可以不陪我去宣誓大典
You may not attend the Coronation.
你可以不出席加冕礼
Perfect.
太好了
You are unprepared.
你还没准备好
You’ve no experience. You’re too young.
没经验 太年轻了
Then they don’t know you like I do.
他们不像我一样了解你
Don’t look so surprised.
别那么惊讶
A Queen has many different duties.
女王有很多不同的责任
Well, it’s heartening to see she won’t neglect the least of them.
真是令人高兴 她没忽略它们
Even on Coronation Day.
即使在加冕礼这天
I don’t think Dash would allow it. Try to get some rest before the ball.
我觉得达西不会允许的 在舞会前休息一下吧
I will.
我会的
Since I firmly intend to dance until dawn.
因为我很想一直跳到天亮
Her Majesty the Queen.
女王陛下
Are you sure this is wise?
你确定可以开始了吗?
It’s been quite a day. Are you tired?
今天真不容易 你累吗?
Oh, no. Well, not… Not really. It’s just… Well, I’m stronger than I look.
还好 只是… 我比看上去坚强
How much longer are you in London?
你还会在伦敦呆多久?
Only until Friday.
呆到周五
Then home via Brussels. Uncle Leopold must have his report.
途经布鲁塞尔 然后回家 利奥波德叔叔一定有他的打算
Oh, dear, I have a quadrille with the Prince of Prussia next.
我接下来还要和普鲁士王子跳四方舞
My poor little toes. I feel sorry for them already.
我可怜的小脚趾头 我已经很对不起它们了
Your Majesty.
女王陛下
I’ve had a letter from King Leopold.
我接到利奥波德国王的信
He proposes extending this visit of Prince Albert.
他要求延长阿尔伯特亲王的访问
And what have you answered?
你的回复呢?
Nothing yet.
我还没回复
Well, perhaps you should tell your uncle
也许你该告诉你舅舅
you need to focus on your new duties right now.
你现在需要专注于你的新职责
Thank you for being my messenger. I hope I’ve given my uncle enough detail.
谢谢做我的信使 希望我给舅舅的信息够详细
You can fill in anything that I’ve missed or…
如果有遗漏请帮我补上…
Well, he takes a great interest in you. Yes. Don’t I know it.
他对你很感兴趣 是的 我知道
You should see the questions he asks by every letter.
你应该看看他每次来信的问题
It’s like this never-ending examination.
就像持续不停的考试一样
Lord Melbourne calls him this…
墨尔本勋爵说这是…
What about Lord Melbourne?
墨尔本勋爵怎么说?
Nothing.
没什么
The French Ambassador is here, Ma’am.
法国大使到了 夫人
Right.
好的
I wish you a good journey.
希望你一路顺风
Victoria?
维多利亚?
I would so like to be useful to you.
我很希望能帮到你
If there’s ever an opportunity.
如果有机会的话
I know you would.
我明白
But not yet.
但现在还不需要
Have you read this?
你读过这个吗?
No, Sir.
没有 先生
It seems she does not think it appropriate to discuss politics
看来她不赞成 我们用令人愉快的通信方式
in our otherwise delightful correspondence.
讨论政♥治♥问题
Which was dictated by Melbourne. Damn it!
还是由墨尔本口述的 该死
Do something.
快想办法
I can’t get past Melbourne for now.
我没法越过墨尔本
Then get him past Melbourne!
那让他去越过墨尔本
Get him into her bed!
让他把女王弄上♥床♥!
My dear Victoria, Uncle Leopold is full of ideas
亲爱的维多利亚 利奥波德叔叔认为
of how you and I may spend more time together.
我们应该多花些时间在一起
And I must say I hope that some of them, at least, will come to pass.
我想说 希望将来至少一部分问题能得到解决
Dear Albert, you’ve been keeping secrets.
亲爱的阿尔伯特 你一定有什么秘诀
When did you learn to dance so beautifully?
你什么时候舞跳得那么棒了?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!