What am I gonna do?
我该怎么办
Oh, shit.
该死
You have to get it now?
怎么偏要这时候来啊
Why does everything happen to you first?
怎么所有事都是你比较有经验
Here, take these.
给 拿着
You took Ma’s heels?
你拿了老妈的高跟鞋吗
Like she’s ever worn anything twice.
她的东西从来都只穿一次的
Besides, you should be more worried about
你还是多担心一下
her finding out how old your skanky boyfriend is.
你的大叔男友别被她发现吧
Does your boyfriend have a car?
你男朋友有车吗
I’m sorry, do you even have a boyfriend?
不好意思 你有没有男朋友啊
Maybe I don’t want a boyfriend.
我也许就不想交男朋友
No way.
不会吧
Nice.
太棒了
You’re officially a woman. Let’s fucking celebrate.
你已经正式成为女人了 我们庆祝一下吧
Derek, did Marie tell you that she’s not wearing any underwear?
德瑞克 玛丽有没有告诉你她没穿内♥裤♥
Really?
真的吗
I hope that runs in the family.
希望你们姐妹都这样
Are you just gonna hang around…
你是就打算一直看呢
…or are you actually gonna buy something this time?
还是确实要买♥♥点什么
Hey, honey, you’re looking in the wrong section.
亲爱的 那边没你要的衣服
The Women’s section is on the other side.
女装在另一边
I want what he’s wearing.
我就想要他身上这件
Oh, dude.
哥们
Who am I? Elvis.
你看我是谁 猫王
No, man. I’m the fucking Glycerine Queen.
不对 是”甘油女王”啊
Suzi Quatro.
苏西·奎特萝
I’m the fucking wild one. Yeah!
我就是他♥娘♥的♥狂野之徒 没错
Mom’s gonna kill you.
老妈会杀了你的
It really looks terrible. Good.
看上去真的一团糟 很好
Crap.

Here, let me help you.
来吧 我来帮你
All my life I wanted to be somebody, now here I am.
我一直梦想着出人头地 现在我来了
I’m a red hot fox, I can take the knocks
我是一只火红狐狸 我能经受得起打击
I’m a hammer from hell, honey, can’t you tell?
我是地狱之锤 宝贝 难道你看不出来
I’m the wild one,
我就是狂野之徒
I am the wild one.
我就是狂野之徒
Fuck.

My brother says that guys don’t like girls that are tough.
我哥说男人不喜欢太狂野的女孩
He says guys like girls that are soft and flirty.
他说男的都喜欢温柔多情的女孩
Yeah, he would say that. He’s a pussy.
是啊 他会这么说的 他就是一娘们
He does spend a lot of time doing his bangs.
他确实花了不少功夫摆弄发型
I am the wild one.
我就是狂野之徒
Well, it ain’t no use, turn me loose
这没什么用 快放开我
More, more, I can’t keep score, yeah
太多太多 我已无法记清
Next contestant, from Mrs. Morgan’s 10th grade class…
下一位参赛者是摩根夫人十年级班上的
Cherie Currie performing “Lady Grinning Soul.”
雪莉·科莉 她要表演的是”开心女郎”
Nice pants!
裤子不错
Yeah!
真不错
Sit down. Love you, Cherie!
坐下 爱你 雪莉
You suck.
你真差劲
I love it! Freak.
我喜欢 怪胎
You go, Cherie!
加油 雪莉
We love you!
我们爱你
Stay up there, Cherie!
坚持 雪莉
Sit down now, please.
请大家坐下
Cherie! She’s going off.
雪莉 她要下台了
Just keep working on those scales.
那几个音阶要多练练
I’ll see you next week. Okay. See you.
下周见 好的 再见
Joan Larkin.
琼·拉金
It’s Jett. Joan Jett.
是杰特 我叫琼·杰特
Come on in, Joan Jett.
进来吧 琼·杰特
All right. Here.
给你这个
Okay. Well, let’s get started.
好的 我们开始吧
So what kind of amps you guys got? Amps?
你们的功放是什么样的 功放
Well, why don’t we just keep it unplugged for now, okay?
我们现阶段先学不插电的 好吗
All right. A…
好了 那
Well, I wanna play, like, Chuck Berry, you know,
我想弹查克·贝里的
“Johnny B. Goode”?
“强尼好男孩”
Why don’t we just start with a G chord?
我们先从G弦学起好吗
A G chord to a C, to a D. How’s that?
从G弦到C弦 再到D弦 怎么样
G chord, like that.
G弦 就像这样
On top of Old Smokey
在大烟山的顶上
All covered with snow
覆盖着皑皑白雪
Now we’re gonna go to a D.
然后是D弦
I lost my poor sweetheart
我失去了心上人
To the G.
再回到G
From courting too slow
因为我的追求太慢
You see that? Did you see…? “Old Smokey”?
明白了吗 看到没有 《大烟山》
That one’s goofy, man.
这很搞笑 老兄
I mean, at least teach me “Smoke on the Water.”
我是说 至少教我弹《水上雾缥缈》吧
I know you know that one.
你一定知道那首歌♥
Girls don’t play electric guitars.
女孩子不弹电吉他
On top of Old Smokey
在大烟山的顶上
All covered with snow Covered with slow
覆盖着皑皑白雪 覆盖着矮矮白♥痴♥
I dumped my poor sweetheart
我甩掉了心上人
For screwing too slow
因为他干得太慢
That’s not funny, Miss Larkin.
这并不有趣 拉金小姐
I can teach you to play the guitar, but you’re gonna have to…
我可以教你弹吉他 不过你得
Excuse me, what are you doing? Excuse me?
等一下 你要干什么 等等
Excuse me, I don’t think you ought to do that right now.
等一下 你现在不能弹电吉他
Turn that off, please. Turn it off.
请把它关了 关掉
This is a man’s world
这是个男人的世界
Hello?

Happy birthday, kitten.
生日快乐 小猫咪
Hey, Daddy. I saved you the best piece of cake,
爸爸 我给你留了最好的一块蛋糕
the one with my name on it.
有我名字的那块
Know why? Tell me.
知道为什么吗 说吧
Because guess who ruled the school talent show.
你猜学校的才艺表演上谁最棒
You? Yeah.
是你吗 没错
Well, me and David Bowie.
我和大卫·鲍伊最棒
But when are you gonna get here?
你什么时候回来啊
The cake’s gonna melt
蛋糕都快化了
and Mom says there’s no room left in the freezer.
妈妈说冰箱里塞不下了
Well, I can’t, kitten. I got… I gotta stay late tonight.
不行啊 猫咪 我今晚要工作到很晚
I’m sorry. I’ll be by tomorrow, promise.
对不起 我明天一定过去 我保证
I only have a few minutes, though…
我现在只有几分钟时间
so why don’t you let me say hi to the other kitten.
能让我跟另一只小猫打声招呼吗
Marie’s out with her friends.
玛丽跟她朋友出去了
What, you didn’t wanna go?
怎么 你不想跟她们去玩吗
No. Okay. Well, give her a pet for me.
不想 好吧 那替我抱抱她吧
I love you, kitten.
我爱你 小猫眯
Love you too, Daddy.
我也爱你 爸爸
Yeah. So wacky though, right?
是啊 真怪对吧
No. I could do all right. Right there, that’s right.
不 我没事 在那边 对
You gonna go dance? I don’t know.
你要跳舞吗 不知道
You like it strong, don’t you? Yeah, I like it….
你喜欢节奏强劲的对吗 是啊我喜欢
No, I can’t.
不 不行
It’s too much. This is fine.
这太过分了 没事的
All right. Let’s keep it going all night.
好的 让我们彻夜狂欢吧
Here is more supersonic sounds of London.
接下来还是来自伦敦的”超声波”
That’s Kim Fowley.
那是吉姆·弗雷
You see that guy over there? That’s…
看见那边那个人了吗 那是
He’s a famous record producer.
他是个大牌唱片制♥作♥人
This is Dick Johnson. He’d like to produce you.
这位是金枪斯基 他想为你出唱片
Well, tell Little Richard to heel, all right?
那你能把小理查德呼来唤去吗
No?
这么牛
Just…stay.
在这儿等着
So he got really in.
所以他非常投入
Hey. Hey.
你好 你好

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!