或许我可以爬进去
Maybe I could crawl in.
我想看里面, 让我看
I want to look in. Show me.

Okay. All right.
Mustique!
Mustique!
亲爱的, 我慢慢掉下去了
I’m falling very slowly, dear.
洞的四周被书架和柜子围着
The sides of the holes are filled with cupboards and book-shelves.
你听得到吗?
Can you hear me?
别听她的话!
No, don’t listen to her!
她死了, Jeliza-Rose
She’s gone, Jeliza-Rose.
要救Mustique太难了, 你接受现实吧
It’s too dangerous to rescue Mustique. You have to face up to it.
闭嘴! 她还没死
Take that! She’s not dead yet.
你们只是想取代她的位置
You just wanna take her place.
你们全都是叛徒
You’re all traitors.
你们只是娃娃头! 没有心!
You don’t have hearts. You’re just heads!
你也是! -不是
And you too! -No, no.
我想帮忙拯救Mustique
Jeliza-Rose, please. I want to help save Mustique.
真的, 我在黑暗中也看得到东西
I truly do. Because of my eyes, I can sense things in the dark.
你比她们乖
You’re better than those other two.
可惜Mustique对你这么刻薄
I’m sorry Mustique was so mean to you.
我快变成幽灵了
I’m almost a ghost.
所以Dell看不到我
That’s why Dell didn’t see me.
我真的这么想…
I really think I am…
你呢?
don’t you?
Jeliza-Rose, 我也不太清楚那些事
I really can’t say, Jeliza-Rose. I don’t know about those things.
Mustique, 请回答
Come in, Mustique.
有听到吗?
Are you there?
你听到了吗?
Can you hear me?
这是Jeliza-Rose
This is radio Jeliza-Rose.
声音清楚吗? 请回答
Am I loud and clear? Come in, please.
回覆
Over.
Dickens?
Dickens?
还以为是松鼠
Thought you was a squirrel.
他坏掉了
He’s spoiled.
他只是放臭屁
He’s cutting muffins, is all.
我想是吧… 随便
I guess that’s what it is… I guess. Whatever it is.
你爹地很会睡
Your daddy sleeps a lot.
我妈咪也是 -她是鬼吗?
My mama does too. -Is she a ghost?
不, 不算是
No, not any more. Not really.
她只是比较脏
She’s just a dozer.
没有你爹地这么好看
She isn’t as pretty as your daddy.
她的头发也没他漂亮
Her hair isn’t nice like his is.
假发而已
It’s only fake.
你看
See.
真有趣, 原来被你骗了
That’s funny. You fooled me because I didn’t know.
这不应该有趣吧
It’s not supposed to be funny.
是Mustique的主意
It was Mustique’s idea.
Dickens… 你可以救我的朋友吗?
Dickens… will you help me save my friend?
她快死了, 她在比海洋更遥远的地方
She may be dying. She’s farther than the ocean, I think.
我恐怕不行
I probably can’t do it.
但你是船长!
But you’re the captain!
对, 我有潜水艇
Yeah, I am. Because I’ve got my own submarine.
我想喂鲨鱼, 可以吗?
Can we feed the shark? I’d like to do that.
你也可以帮我, 我们可以引它来
If you want you can help me too. We can lure it.
比死更可怕
Meaner than death.
好, 我会帮你
Okay, I’ll help you.
那你会救我的朋友啰?
Then you’ll rescue my friend?

Yeah.
再来会怎样?
What’ll happen?
世界末日
The end of the world.
魔怪鲨鱼会死?
The monster shark will die?
魔怪鲨鱼长生不死
The monster shark never dies.
坏鸡鸡
Bad dog.
你弄湿了鱼和海藻
You watered all the fish and seaweeds.
坏鸡鸡
Bad dog!
坏鸡鸡 -你才是坏鸡鸡
You’re the bad dog. -No, you’re the bad dog.
坏鸡鸡 -你才是坏鸡鸡
You’re a bad dog! -You’re a bad dog for looking.
我们走吧
We better go.
给魔怪鲨鱼抓到, 我们就完蛋了
If the monster shark catches us here, we’re doomed.
魔怪鲨鱼!
Monster shark!
魔怪鲨鱼要来杀掉你, 要吃掉你
Monster shark. Gonna kill you. It’s gonna eat you.
巴士! 我们可以躲进去
The bus! We can hide there.
不可以, 不可以进去
No, that’s a bad place. It’s wrong there.
来吧!
No. Come on!
不可以啊
Can’t go there.
要是用巴士做饵, 会翻车着火
You use the bus for shark bait and it tips over and burns up.
那你就麻烦了
And then you get in trouble.
员警说”你不可以在铁轨上开车啊…”
And Officer Waller said “You can’t drive a bus on the tracks, Dickens…
他们会把你送走, Dickens
you should know that. That’ll get you sent away, Dickens.”
所以我不可以跟你去
So I can’t go there with you.
我不可以跟你去
I can’t go there with you.
船长, 你很…
Captain, you’re acting Wei…
笨耶 -不能去
silly -Can’t go.
你有时想太多了
Sometimes you just worry about it too much.
当作没事发生过, 好吗?
Just pretend it never happened, okay?
我想, 我要回家吃饭了
I better go home now and eat, I think.
或许我们可以一起找食物
Maybe we can find some food together.
我们今天不该再玩了
We shouldn’t play no more today.
你要救我朋友, 你答应过的
You have to save my friend. You said you’d do that.
不知道, 因为我一试就会犯错
I don’t know, because I make mistakes if I try some things.
但你一定要试
But you have to.
你答应过我
You promised.
你的朋友是什么?
What is your friend?
一个头
A head.
一个娃娃头 -她会咬人吗?
A doll’s head. -Does she bite?
不会
No.
她的嘴是这样子
Her mouth is like this.
又没有牙
She doesn’t have teeth.
好吧
All right. Okay.
我找到了, 一定是她
Wait! I got her. It has to be her.
一定是 -一定是的!
It has to be. -Yeah, it has to be!
不是, 真奇怪
No, it’s weird.
这根本不是头, 不像你讲的
It’s not a head at all, it’s not like what you said.
下面就只有这个, 明白吗?
And that’s all that’s down there, okay?
什么都没有, 只有土
There’s nothing but dirt and more dirt.
她死了
She’s dead.
我感到有东西来了
I can feel something coming.
是魔怪鲨鱼! 一定是为了鱼饵!
It’s the monster shark! He’s coming for the bait!
小心! -等我! 你去哪?
Look out! -Wait! Where are you going?
Dickens! Dickens!
Dickens! Dickens!
Dickens!
Dickens!
该死! 你这麻烦的东西!
Damn you. Trouble-maker!
野种!
Vandal!
撑住, Jeliza-Rose, 我们来了
Hold on, Jeliza-Rose. We’re coming.
来, 快点
Come on, hurry up.
她死了吗?
Is she dead?
我也不知道
I can’t be sure.
她还有呼吸
Look, she’s breathing.
她很虚弱, 而且一定又饿又渴
She’s weak. And must be pretty hungry, pretty thirsty too.
那是什么?
What’s that?
好像是消毒水的味道
Smells like disinfectant.
我会乖乖的 -Dickens…
Look, I try to be good, okay. -Dickens…
让我带他来
And I’ll get the boy.
你要去哪? Jeliza-Rose
Where are you going, Jeliza-Rose?
别下楼啊, Dell在下面
Don’t go downstairs. Dell’s there.
别去啊, Jeliza-Rose
Don’t go, Jeliza-Rose.
Mustique在这里就好了
I wish Mustique were here.
别哭, Mustique永远不会回来了
Don’t cry. Mustique’s gone forever.
别下去, 我很怕
Don’t go downstairs. I’m afraid.
你整天哭哭啼啼的 -爱哭鬼
You’re always crying. -Baby.
我不是爱哭鬼 -你别想赖
I’m not a baby. -You act like one.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!