So run, you cur.

Run! Tell all the other curs
the law is comin’!
告诉其他的狗♥杂♥种♥法律就要来临
告诉他们我来了
You tell ’em I’m comin’!
地狱随我一起到来,听见了吗
And Hell’s comin’ with me, you hear?
地狱随我一起到来
Hell’s comin’ with me!
不要动
Nobody move!
胡说
Nonsense. By all means, move.
动吧


蹲下
Get down!
哈哈哈哈
嘿,怀亚特
Hey, Wyatt!
你怎么样了,哈哈哈哈
How the hell are ya?
哈哈哈哈


在你们背后有我们的人
I got some boys over there behind ya!
你们现在腹背受敌
Got you in a little crossfire.
How do ya like that?
觉得怎样
哈哈哈哈
快点想想办法
Come on!
Think of something fast, would ya?
怀亚特
Wyatt? Hey, Wyatt.
嘿,怀亚特
不要
– No.
– Wyatt!
怀亚特
不要
– No.
– Wyatt, what are you doin’?
怀亚特,你在干什么
看看吧
Look at that.
来吧
Yeah.
跟我来打他几枪
Come and get some, boy.
不要开枪,让我来
No! Let me!
天啊

No.
狗♥杂♥种♥
– Son of a bitch.
– No!


天啊
Jesus Christ!




No. No!

以前有没有见过这样的事情
Did you ever see anything
like that before?
连听都没有听过
Hell, I ain’t never even
heard of anything like that.
没见过
Nothin’.
他在哪里
Where is he?
在小溪边散步
Down by the creek,
walkin’ on water.
希望他再创造奇迹
Well, let’s hope he’s got
another miracle up his sleeve.
我了解瑞高,他会来找我们
‘Cause if I know Ringo,
he’s headed straight for us.
如果他们是我的兄弟,我也会为他们报仇
Well, if they were my brothers,
I’d want revenge too.
别搞错了
No. Make no mistake.
他不是来报复
It’s not revenge he’s after.
只是来算帐
It’s a reckoning.
多特,你应该留在床上休息
Doc. You ought to be in bed. What
the hell you doin’ this for anyway?
你为什么要这样做
怀亚特厄普是我的朋友
Wyatt Earp is my friend.
我有许多朋友
Hell, I got lots of friends.
我没有
I don’t.

我的天啊
My God.
你还好吗
– Are you all right?
– What do you care?
你们在乎什么
是你们的朋友干的好事
It was your friends that did it.
—定是克雷伯和富勃干的
Must’ve been Claiborne and Fuller.
They left here last night.
他们昨晚离开了这里
不要
Oh, no.
他们要抢我的表
They tried to take my watch.
他诅咒他们是胆小鬼,他们就开枪打死了他
He cursed them for cowards,
and they shot him.
我对这一切根本不理解
I don’t understand any of this.
我只知道都是丑恶的
I just know it’s ugly.
他们都是丑恶的,他才是善良美丽的
You’re all ugly,
and he was beautiful.
他想把美好的东西
带进你们丑恶的世界里,然而你们开枪杀死了他
He tried to bring something fine into
your ugly world, and you shot him for it.
你们根本不在乎
Not that you care.
比刊,你去哪里
– Billy. Where you goin’?
– I’m not goin’ with you.
我不跟你们去了
比利
Billy! Billy, get back here!
比利回来
对不起,但我们应该遵守法律
I’m sorry, sir,
but we got to have some law.
比利
– Billy!
– Let him go. Who cares?
让他走,谁在乎
快点离开这里
Get on out!
Get the hell outta here! Go on!
快走
派对结束了,我们走
Party’s over, boys. Let’s go!
等等
Halt.
瑞高和比汉走在前头
Ringo and Behan are out in front.
有三十个人
There is about 30 of ’em.
全都戴着徽章
They’re all wearin’ badges.
天啊
Christ.
我们要找个地方躲起来
We gotta find a place to hole up.
多特
Doc.
接住他
Grab him.
I got him.
我接住了
I got him!
这是亨利胡克的农场吗
Is this Henry Hooker’s ranch?
对,我就是胡克
That’s right. And I’m Hooker.
我们有个病人
We got a sick man.
我们的马也累坏了
And our horses are done in.
把他扶进我的房♥里
Put him up at my place,
as long as it’s just tonight.
只是今晚
我们欠你的
We’re in debt to you.
我知道你们要不断地奔走
I know you boys
have got to keep movin’,
但他的身体状况很差
but he looks pretty bad to me.


他们遇到了麻烦
They got held up,
and their boss actor got killed.
他们的男主角被杀了
他们来这里给马喂水
They came here to water the horses,
then they’ll push on.
然后继续上路
对你的朋友我感到抱歉
I’m sorry about your friend.
And I’m sorry that I…
我也很抱歉我
你说那句话的时候我就已经原谅你了
I forgave you the moment you said it.
是吗
You did? Well…
谢谢你
Thank you.
一切准备就绪
All set.
我要走了
I have to go.
等等
Wait.


快点

那是什么鬼东西
What the hell is that?
他们杀了谢尔曼
They got McMasters!
天啊
瑞高想确定
Ringo wanted to make sure
he got your attention, Marshal!
是否引起了你的注意
他想跟你单打独斗
He wants a straight-up fight,
just you and him,
一次性解决问题
to settle this thing once and for all.
在银泉山谷口的橡木林里
Oak grove at the mouth
of Silver Springs Canyon, 7:00!
七点钟
你告诉他我一定到
You tell him I’ll be there!
你疯了吗
我一定会到
– Are you crazy?
– I’ll be there!
还没有结采
It’s not finished.
在我解决了怀亚特厄普后
After I’m done with Wyatt Earp,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!