– We’ll make our fortune, boys.
来吧
Well, come on.
太好了我们能够成为姐妹
Gracious. We could be sisters.
太好了,我想知道他在哪里找到她
Mighty fine.
I wonder where he found her.
也许是我们找到自己的伴侣的同一个地方
Same place we found ours, probably.
亲爱的玛蒂
Matter, hon? Did you say
you needed some laudanum?
刚才你说要找鸦♥片♥酒,是吗
是的
– Yes, I did. Yes.
– I have some right here.
我这里刚好有
你真是救世主
Oh, you’re a lifesaver.
小心,药性很强
Just be careful now. It’s full of hop.
别担心,只是有时候我头痛会用到
Oh, don’t worry.
I just get headaches sometimes.
维吉尔,当你在普雷斯顿的时候有没有见过多特
Hey, Virg, see anything of Doc
while you were in Prescott?
当我们离开的时候他请我们喝酒,他和凯特在一起
Yeah. He had a streak
when we left, him and Kate.
我想念多特
I miss Doc. I miss that old rip.
我怀念那为老先生
我不
– I don’t.
– He makes me laugh.
他让我开怀大笑
是的
五百美金,你下不下赌注
That’s $500, Holliday.
Are you in or out?
五百美金
500. Must be a peach of a hand.
一定是红桃
谢谢你,亲爱的
Oh, thank you, darlin’.
凯特
Kate! You’re not wearing a bustle.
你没有穿腰垫
多么淫♥荡♥
How lewd.
该死的,你究竟下不下赌注
Come on, Holliday,
you in or out, goddamn it?
贝利,你看起来
Why, Ed Bailey, you look like
you’re just about ready to burst.
像要爆♥炸♥
快点
Come on! Come on, show!
快点开牌
那么
我想我很疯狂
Well, I suppose I’m deranged, but I…
但我还是要叫牌
I guess I’ll just have to call.
捂住你的耳朵
Cover your ears, darlin’.
是不是最好的牌
Isn’t that a daisy?
你这个狗♥杂♥种♥
Why, you son of a bitch!
贝利,冷静下来
Damn, Bailey, just settle down!
闭嘴
Shut up! Take your money and get out,
拿钱后立刻滚蛋
因为我讨厌你那张臭嘴
’cause I’m tired of
listenin’ to your mouth.
为什么,贝利
Why, Ed Bailey,
我们是敌对的吗
are we cross?
我不会怕那些枪,因为没有枪
Them guns don’t scare me.
‘Cause without them guns
you ain’t nothin’ but a skinny lunger.
你什么都不是,只是瘦骨如柴的肺结核患者
你这样说话多难听
Ed, what an ugly thing to say.
我讨厌丑陋
I abhor ugliness. Does this mean
we’re not friends any more?
这意味着我们不再是朋友了吗
你要知道
You know, Ed, if I thought
you weren’t my friend,
如果我不把你看作朋友
我认为我不能忍♥受
I just don’t think I could bear it.
枪在那里
There. Now we can be friends again.
现在我们又能做朋友了

如果你敢碰枪,我立刻开枪
Touch that gun, I’ll burn you down.

我想这是这个小镇的最后的财富
我叫了一个小孩在酒店里帮我们打包
I calculate that’s the end of this town.
I had a boy at the hotel pack us up.
The horse is outside.
马就在外面
这是你不♥穿♥腰垫的原因
So that’s why you’re
not wearin’ a bustle.
我亲爱的匈牙利恶魔
My sweet, soft Hungarian devil.
那么
Well!
晚安
Good evenin’, then.
我们别担心行李了
Let’s not bother about the luggage.
快,跟上
摩根,这里是不是很大
Hey, Morg, pretty big, isn’t it?
兄弟,你能够在这个镇里闻到银子的味道
Oh-ho, brother, you can smell
the silver in this town.
慢点
– Easy.
– Look at these girls over here.
看那边的女孩
哇,靓女
– Hi!
– Hello, girls!
这个城镇真繁荣
Hot damn, this burg’s jumpin’!
我们到了,女士们
Here we go, ladies.
– Isn’t that sweet?
– You can say that.
治安官
Sheriff.
好吧,他们会处理好的
你是新来的吗,我叫约翰比汉
Newcomers, eh?
The name’s John Behan,
Cochise County Sheriff.
是这里的治安官,刚刚到达,是吗
– Just hit town, did ya?
– Just this minute.
刚到一会儿
我是怀亚特厄普,他们是我的兄弟
I’m Wyatt Earp, and these are
my brothers, Virgil and Morgan.
怀亚特厄普?你是那个令人敬畏的厄普吗?
Wyatt Earp. Dodge City.
我放弃了那份工作
Gave all that up, Sheriff.
Goin’ into business.
现在从商
我甚至不佩带枪
– Don’t even carry a gun any more.
– Going into business, huh?
从商吗
我会做见证
Well, then, I’m the man to see.
我除了是治安官外还是收税人
Besides sheriff, I’m also tax collector,
captain of the fire brigade
消防队队长
and chairman of
the Nonpartisan Anti-Chinese League.
反♥中♥国同盟的非政♥府♥组织的主席
女士
– Ma’am.
– How do you do?
我身兼多职
你们找到地方住了吗
Yeah, a man of many parts.
– Say, you folks got a place to stay yet?
– No.
还没有,正如我所说的那样,我们刚到
– Like I said, we just got here.
– I also sit on the town lot commission.
我还在镇的委员会里任职
真的吗
Really?
实际上
As a matter of fact, we got three
lovely cottages coming up for rent.
我们有三间小别♥墅♥要出租
我会帮你们打扫干净,不需要收费
I’ll throw in a good cleaning, no charge.
相信我,厄普先生
Believe me, Mr Earp,
在镇里你找不到更好的交易了
you’re not gonna find a better deal
within town limits.
我也不知道,听起来很不错
I don’t know, sounds pretty good.
我会叫人带你们去看♥房♥♥子
– I’ll have my man show ’em to ya.
– Thank you.
谢谢你
嘿,怀亚特
Hey, Wyatt, get on over here.
快来这里
我想你去见佛瑞德怀特
I want you to meet Fred White.
He’s the town marshal.
他是镇上的执行官
很荣幸见到你
– My pleasure.
– Lotta law around here.
这里到处都是法制之区
我已经见过治安官了
– I already met the county sheriff.
– Who, Behan?
谁,比汉吗
他根本无法无天
He ain’t no law. The only real law
around here is the Cowboys.
这里唯一的法律就是牛仔
牛仔吗
Cowboys? I had a run-in
with a couple of them up in Prescott.
我在普雷斯科特的时候曾经拘捕过几个牛仔
没有他们什么事情也干不了
Nobody does nothin’ without ’em.
I mean, they’re it.
他们就是法律
那里有三个
There’s three of ’em right over there.
你可以认出谁是牛仔
You can always spot a Cowboy.
They always wear those red sashes.
他们经常系上红腰带
事实是他们对经商有利
The plain fact is the Cowboys
are good for business.
这些大酒吧是怎么回事
‘Bout all these saloons?
那是墓碑镇的一大特征
Oh, that’s the real mother lode
here in Tombstone.
在艾伦大街这里到处都是
All up and down Allen Street here.
24小时不停营业,可以喝酒,找舞♥女♥,赌博
24 hours a day,
you got liquor, hostesses, gamblin’,
用拳头来赚钱
makin’ money hand over fist.
除了东边这个以外
All except The Oriental.
That’s a regular slaughterhouse.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!