别听他的
Do not listen to them.
他们只是想唤起你被植入的记忆
They’re just trying to recover what’s in your head.
道格 我保证
Doug, I assure you.
这不是你认识的哈瑞
This is not the Harry that you know.
想一想
Think…
他说的话像他本人吗
Does he even sound like himself?
他是间谍 跟你妻子一样 监视你的
He is a plant, just like your wife, to keep you in line.
我的话不像我自己 道格 是因为你想让我这样
I don’t sound like me, Doug, because you don’t want me to.
我想让你这样 什么意思
What do you mean, “I don’t want you to”?
你要明白 我只是哈瑞脑中的意念
You need to realize, I’m merely the idea of Harry.
其余的全是你自己的想象
The rest is supplied by your own imagination.
即使我现在的解释也是一样
Even the explanation I’m giving you right now.
真的是你 都是你
It’s really you. It’s really you.
你的大脑在选词造句
Your mind is choosing the words.
因为我们在你的大脑里 道格
Because that’s where we are, Doug. In your mind.
我们要在一切不可挽回前回去
We must get you out before it’s too late,
不然你会永远困在这里
and you’re trapped here forever.
如果这些都在我的大脑中
If this is all in my mind,
为什么你穿着防弹背心
why are you wearing a bulletproof vest?
因为这是你给我的
Because you put it on me.
-我给你的 -还不懂吗
– I put it on you? – Don’t you see?
解释啊 我是怎么给你的
Explain that to me, how do I put this on you?
他疯了
He’s crazy.
你有一部分思维想保护我
Part of you wants to protect me.
让我带你恢复意识
To let me guide you back to consciousness
免得你精神错乱到极限状态
before your psychosis reaches such extreme levels
那样你就要永远昏迷了
that you slip into a permanent coma.
你想让我说服你 解放你
To convince you to free yourself.
豪瑟
Hauser…
我是真的 他是真的
I am real. He is real.
他是寇黑根的手下
He works for Cohaagen.
萝莉
Lori?
-她在这干什么 -她也来了 道格
– What’s she doing here? – She’s here, too, Doug.
她来干什么
What’s she doing here?
她在房♥间里 在你旁边
She’s in the room, beside you,
她正握着你的手
holding your hand right now,
非常担心你
worried sick.
你感觉到了她的存在
It’s her presence you’re sensing.
她…她想杀我
She’s… She’s trying to kill me!
-不 -哈瑞
– No. – Harry!
那不是真实的萝莉 道格
Not the real Lori, Doug.
我一告诉她绘忆里的事
As soon as I told her what was happening at Rekall,
她就径直赶来了
she came straight over.
她当时在工作
I had to call her at work.
她爱你 道格
She loves you, Doug.
萝莉昨晚没有工作 哈瑞
Lori didn’t work last night, Harry.
你在说谎 你说谎
You’re lying. You’re lying.
你为什么骗我
Why are you lying to me?
因为你希望我说谎
Only because you wanted me to.
你深陷幻觉之中
You’re clinging to the delusion.
他在说谎
He’s lying!
哈瑞
Harry?
哈瑞
Harry.
快把枪放下
I swear to God, put it down.
哈瑞 你在干什么
Harry, what are you doing?
哈瑞 你在干什么
Harry, what are you doing?
这不是幻觉
This is not a delusion!
不是吗
No?
好吧
Okay, fine.
这样吧
Tell you what.
这足够证明了吗
Is that proof enough for you?
如果不是幻觉 我会这么干吗
Would I have done that if this were for real?
我可不怕 道格
You see, I’m not afraid, Doug.
你也不用怕
You shouldn’t be either.
别再扯淡了
That’s enough of this bullshit.
现在告诉他实话
Now, you are gonna tell him the truth,
不然我就杀了你
or I swear to God I’m gonna kill you.
不 不要
Don’t… Don’t.
豪瑟
Hauser…
他在操控你自暴自弃
He’s trying to manipulate you into giving yourself up!
-我们得离开这里 -然后去哪儿
– We got to get out of here. – And go where?
你无法逃出自己的意识 道格
There’s no getting out of your own head, Doug.
但我能帮你结束这场噩梦
But you can escape this nightmare if you let me help you.
怎么帮我
Help me how?
-别听他的 -怎么帮我
– Don’t listen to him. – How can you help me?
别听他的
Don’t listen to him.
杀了她 道格
You have to shoot her, Doug.
什么
What, now?
我知道这听起来很过分
I know that’s asking a lot,
但她就是你这场
but she’s at the epicenter of this whole
扭曲幻觉的源头
twisted fantasy of yours.
她代表了你所有的沮丧和不幸
She represents all your frustration, all your unhappiness.
-豪瑟 -所以
– Hauser… – Which is why
我们杀了她毫无意义
it would mean nothing if we were to kill her.
但你必须亲手选择现实
It’s you who has to choose reality.
只要你杀了她 道格 我保证
You shoot her, Doug, and I promise you,
你马上就能醒来 看到我在你身边
you will gasp awake and find me sitting in the room beside you.
真实的我
The real me.
-不 -你的老朋友 哈瑞
– No. – Your old pal, Harry.
看着我
Look at me.
另一边就是你美丽的爱妻
Turn, and you’ll see your beautiful, loving wife.
她想要你回来 道格
She wants you back, Doug.
我们都是
We both do.
这就对了 道格
That’s right, Doug.
回来吧
Come on back.
回来吧 道格
Come on back, Doug.
我不能让他们带走你
I can’t let them take you away.
对不起 对不起
I’m sorry. I’m so sorry.
她当然下不了手
Of course she can’t do it.
她不是真实的
She’s not real.
你现在只需要自己证实
Now you just need to prove it to yourself.
杀了她 道格
End her, Doug.
结束这场噩梦
End this nightmare.
杀了她
Shoot her!
动手啊 该死
Kill her, damn it!
开枪
Shoot!
老天爷
Jesus Christ.
见鬼的 哈瑞
God damn it, Harry!
-你还好吗 -嗯
– Are you okay? – Yeah.
来吧
Come on.
你听得到吗 亲爱的
You still out there, baby?
或许我该叫你豪瑟
Or I suppose I should be calling you Hauser.
真是天意弄人啊
I guess the joke’s on me.
我还真以为你是个失败的家伙
I really thought you were a loser.
结果原来在我身边的是最伟大的特工
Turns out, I was living with the greatest intelligence agent alive.
寇黑根还是想你回去
Cohaagen still wants you back, you know.
他还信任你
Guess he still has faith in you.
你总是最受人喜欢的那个
But then you always were the favorite.
但是我知道你是什么人
But I know what you are.
你是个叛徒 豪瑟
You’re a traitor, Hauser.
而叛徒就该死
And traitors get put to death!
快点 快点
Come on, come on, come on.
准备和你女朋友吻别吧
So you might want to give your little girlfriend a kiss good-bye.
只要她不嫌弃你那张嘴跟我怎么亲热过
Long as she doesn’t mind where those lips have been.
我要做掉这个婊♥子♥
Oh, that’s it, I’m ending this bitch.
可恶 没子弹了
Shit, I’m out.
快过来
Come on! Come on!

Go!
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
跟我来
Come on.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!