说实话 难道你真的相信
Deep down, did you really believe
我这么好的人会嫁给你这种人
someone like me would marry someone like you,
跟你住在这种鬼地方吗
live in this shithole?
如果我不是我 那我到底是谁
If I’m not me, then who the hell am I?
我怎么知道
How would I know?
我只是执行任务
I just work here.
那就猜一下
Speculate.
让我猜的话
If I had to guess,
寇黑根千方百计把你藏着不让抵抗组织发现
all the trouble Cohaagen’s taken to hide you from the Resistance,
你一定是重要人物
you must be fairly important.
而加上你的专业技术
And with your skill set,
我看你也不只是他的园丁这么简单
I think it’s highly doubtful you’re his gardener.
寇…
Cohaa…
寇黑根要把我藏起来
Cohaagen’s trying to hide me?
你为什么要杀我
Why are you trying to kill me?
快说
Talk!
就当是七年之痒吧 道格
Call it seven-year itch, Doug.
顺便提醒 你还没见识到我动真格呢
And by the way, you haven’t even begun to see me try to kill you!

No!
该死
Shit.
3队 解除待命
Team three, break position.
马上赶到现场
I need you on-site now.
该死
Shit.
让开
Move!
可恶
Shit.
激活他的手♥机♥ 进行追踪 快
I want his phone back on the grid now.
走开
Move!
我是哈蒙
It’s Hammond.
我不认识什么哈蒙
I don’t know any Hammond.
该死
Oh, shit.
你说过可能会这样
You said this might happen.
听着 去找块玻璃
Look, find a piece of glass.
把手放上去
Put your hand to it.
现在就去
Do it now.
天啊
Oh, Jesus.
他们把你整得挺惨 是吧
They really did a number on you, didn’t they?
你到底是谁
Who the hell are you?
你真的一点也不记得了吗
You honestly don’t remember any of it, do you?
是的 我不记得了
No. No, I don’t.
记得什么 你怎么会认识我
Remember what? How do you know me?
我们曾一起在联邦情报局工作
We worked at federal intel together.
我们没多少时间
Look, there isn’t much time.
你说过 一旦电网中重现你的信♥号♥♥
You said to me that if you ever pop back on the grid,
我就要打这个电♥话♥
I was to phone this number.
电网
The grid?
你的电♥话♥
Your phone.
再度激活了
It’s been reactivated.
不然你以为他们怎么追踪你
How do you think they’ve been tracking you?
你让我给你传个信息
Look, you asked me to give you a message,
所以我来告诉你 找到那个键
so I’m giving it to you. Get the key.
键 什么键
The key? What is the key?
你说你会知道
You said you’d know.
我不知道 告诉我那是什么
Yeah, well, I don’t! So tell me what it is.
我知道我们关系很好
Look, I know we were close,
但这还是太危险了
but this is getting too dangerous.
要是他们发现我联络了你 我会…
If they find out I’ve contacted you, I’ll be…
就…只要告诉我这是怎么回事
Just… Just tell me what’s going on.
好吧 你认为我是谁
All right, who is it you think I am?
亨利
Henry.
亨利 很好 亨利是谁
Henry, okay, good. Henry, who?
听着 没时间了
Look, there isn’t any time.
如果我是你 我就把电♥话♥丢掉
If I were you, I’d get rid of that phone.
-现在快丢 -我怎么丢
– All right? Now. – How can I get rid of the phone?
这破玩意在我手里 我怎么…
It’s in my goddamn hand. How am I…
等一下
Hey, wait.
第一银行 保险箱10549
拜托
Come on.
老天啊
Holy shit.
那是什么
What is that?
在哪买♥♥的
Where can I get one?
-怎么回事 -你过来
– What the hell? – Yo, come on.
臭机器人 那是我的
Hey, Robo-dick, that’s mine!
有想去的地方吗
Going somewhere? No?
不要犹豫了
Well, don’t let that stop you.
一直以来你的幻想遥不可及吗
That fantasy that remains forever out of reach?
到此为止了
Not anymore.
在绘忆 我们将为您呈现
At Rekall, we’ll provide you
属于您自己的完整回忆
with a complete set of memories all your own.
绘忆
Rekall.
我们为您描绘记忆
We can remember it for you.
快进来 我们有热乎的饭菜
Come inside! We have hot food for you.
奎德肯定知道我们在追踪它
Quaid must’ve known we’d be tracking it.
他到底怎么知道的
How the hell would he have known that?
该死
Oh, shit.
你被他当傻子耍了
He made you look like a fool.
他接受过战术训练 长官
He’d had major tactical training, sir.
我并不知道这一点
I wasn’t made aware of that.
他到底怎么会被重新启动
How the hell did he get activated?
有个特工告诉我他去了绘忆
An agent in place told me he’d gone to Rekall.
我派去了一队人 但他的植入记忆
I sent a team in, but his memory implant
在队伍到达之前就崩溃了
had been blown before they could get to him.
我晚了15分钟
I’m 15 minutes behind him.
要活捉他 明白了吗
Neutralize only, do you understand me?
禁止致命攻击
No lethal force.
我要他活着接受再植入
I want him alive for re-implantation.
这家伙究竟是谁 长官
Who the hell is this guy, sir?
关掉免提
Take me off display.
线路安全了
Line is secure.
你♥他♥妈♥的在开玩笑吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
他为什么还活着
Why is he still alive?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
-发现他后马上击毙 -但总理说…
– We kill him on sight. – But the Chancellor said…
不好意思 你说什么
I’m Sorry, say again?
-对不起 -总理又不在这里
– Sorry. – The Chancellor’s not here on the ground.
相信我 只要那个人有半点机会
Believe me, if that target’s given even half a chance,
他就会杀了我们
he will end us.
一经发现 就射杀他
If you see him, you shoot to kill.
-明白吗 -你一边歇着去吧 混♥蛋♥
– Is that understood? – Will you lay off, asshole?
我给你说了 那是我的电♥话♥
I keep telling you, that’s my phone.
那个人给我了 我发誓
The guy gave it to me, I swear.
他去哪了
Where was he going?

Who?
给你这个的人
The man that gave it to you.
小姐 我又不是灵媒 我怎么知道
Lady, do I look like a psychic? How the hell do I know?
我只能说这个手♥机♥现在是我的私人财产
All I’m saying is that phone is my personal property now, okay?
我很清楚我的权利 所以你们…
I know my rights, so you all can just…
把呼吸调整好
When you’ve got your breath back,
你要把那个人告诉你的一切
you’re going to tell me everything that man said to you,
一字不漏地说给我听
starting from the beginning.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是他老婆
I’m his wife.
第一银行
好啊 你很好
Okay. You’re good.
有什么事吗 先生
Can I help you, sir?
是 我在这里存了一个保险箱
Yeah, I have a safety-deposit box here.
编号♥10549
It’s 10549.
好的
Okay.
这边请
This way, please.
只需要签个名
Just need a signature match.
-签名 -为了打开账户
– Signature match? – For the account.
有问题吗 里德先生
Is there a problem, Mr. Reed?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!