31分钟的时候他被杰克逊猛撞到草地上
And he is gonna be slammed to the turf at the 31 by Jackson.
在凯霍加队的群体防卫下
Murphy getting zero protection in the pocket
墨菲在这种佳境中得到零保护
from this swarming Cuyahoga defense,
但仍然保持冷水黑熊队在比赛中的领先地位
but still keeping the Coldwater Black Bears in this ball game.
跟刚打开广播的听众介绍一下 这里是
For those of you just joining us, this is
俄亥俄河谷体育广播频道
the Ohio River Valley Sports Network
为您直播的是1991年
reporting live from the 1991
俄亥俄高中足球洲际冠军赛
Ohio high school football state championship game
凯霍加 突击队队与灰姑娘的
with the Cuyahoga Raiders taking on
较量 冷水黑熊队
the Cinderella story… the Coldwater Black Bears.
常年精力充沛的红色突击队
The perennial powerhouse Red Raiders
来自于俄亥俄州的大城市克利夫兰
hail from the big city of Cleveland, Ohio.
他们的高中拥有比冷水这个小镇全部人口
Their high school has more students than the entire population
还要多的学生
of the small town of Coldwater.
四分卫史考特墨菲是冷水镇的特大新闻
And the big story for Coldwater has been quarterback Scott Murphy,
他是由一名在工厂工作的单亲母亲抚养长大
raised by a single mother who works in a factory.
他最近被封为 橄榄球先生
He was recently named “Mr. Football”
是州里杰出的运动员
as the outstanding player in the state.
听众们 等着吧
This is it, folks.
冷水小镇的胜利将成为这个辛勤的蓝领社区
A Coldwater victory here would be a fairy tale ending
童话故事般的结局
for this hardworking blue-collar community.
比赛还剩下13秒
13 seconds left in the game,
还有一次机会
just one time out remaining.
冷水还需要再来一次触地得分
Coldwater needs a touchdown right here
才能赢得州立冠军
to win the state championship.
橄榄球先生 史考特墨菲往回踢球了
Scott Murphy, “Mr. Football,” deep to return the kick.
他抱球跑到了50码处 然后到了45
And he’ll take it to the 50, to the 45.
墨菲被撞倒了 但他摆脱了 继续跑着
Murphy’s hit, but he breaks the tackle, stays on his feet,
-再次突破 -加油 加油
-breaks another tackle… -Come on, come on!
到了35码圈内 进了30区
Inside the 35, inside the 30,
他在26码处被撞倒了
and he’s knocked down at the 26.
他迅速要求暂停比赛去和教练谈谈
And he’ll quickly call a time out to talk to Coach Hand.
这是俄亥俄州高中橄榄球
This has been one of the great games
历史上最精彩的比赛之一
in Ohio high school football history.
第四节比赛中计时器上只剩下3点5秒
3.5 seconds left on the clock here in the fourth quarter.
三次触地 42比38
Third down, 42-38.
场外情况有变
Words exchanged on the sidelines
因为墨菲似乎正在和教练
as Murphy appears to be arguing
就最终比赛进行争论
the final play call by Coach Hand.
就这么办
That’s the play.
他们似乎在争论什么
They seem to have agreed on something.
墨菲调头回到了运动场上
Murphy is headed back out onto the field.
他还有最后一球
He’s got one final play
在冷水这里创造出奇迹
to make a miracle happen here in Coldwater.
-墨菲 墨菲 -黑色七人组
-Murphy! Murphy! -Black seven!
-黑色七人组 -开球
-Black seven! -Hike!
墨菲落在了后面 表情深刻
Murphy drops back, looks deep.
哈尔的球门区那没人
Hall’s wide open in the end zone.
他那边没人 他那空着的 没人防
He’s open. He’s open. He’s open!
假动作 他要带球突破
He tucks it. He’s gonna run it.
现在进入了20码范围内 15码了
Now inside the 20, to the 15…
跑啊 跑啊 快跑 快跑
Run, run, run, run!
到10码内了 5码了
to the 10, to the 5!
触地得分 冷水赢了
Touchdown, Coldwater!
他们将成为俄亥俄州的冠军了 哇
They will be the state champions of Ohio! Wow.
我再不会跟你们这些酒量小的人喝酒了
I’m never drinking with you lightweights again.
上个星期你也是这么说的
But you said that last week.
好吧 我这次是说真的
Yeah, well, I mean it this time.
你这就走了
That’s it?
不抱一下 也不来个晚安吻
Ain’t no tuck-in, no kiss good night?
是我生日呢 墨菲
It’s my birthday, Murph.
就是你生日我才没把你扔在路边上
That’s why I didn’t drop you off at the curb.
你的家乡让你闷闷不乐
So your hometown’s bringing you down
你在小小的对话里渐渐淹没
Or you’re drowning in the small talk…
我不需要帮助
I don’t need help.
我的酒量可是惊人的
My body-to-booze ratio is enormous.
我的肝脏强度抵得上10个人的
I have the liver strength of 10 men.
我可没醉
I’m not drunk.
等等 等等 等等 我的胃突然疼得厉害
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. I got a sharp pain in my stomach.
-那是什么意思 -别再吃三打鸡翅了
-What does that mean? -Don’t eat three dozen wings.
快点吧 兄弟 你知道我疑心重
Now come on, man. You know I’m paranoid.
-你的阑尾在哪边 -你的右边 快站起来
-What side’s your appendix on? -Your right side. Now get up.
就是这边疼着呢 噢 我得了阑尾炎了
That’s the side that hurts. Oh, I got appendicitis.
不 你没得阑尾炎 你只是没胃口了 快点走吧
No, you don’t have appendicitis. You’d lose your appetite. Now let’s go.
等等 等等 等一下 墨菲 看看这这个
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Murphy, take a look at this.
我要你做我人寿保险的受益者
I need you to be the beneficiary of my life insurance policy.
不行的 德怀特 果断不行
Hell no, Dwight. Hell no.
不 过来嘛 兄弟
No, come on, man.
如果我在睡梦中猝死 我得知道有人照顾我老妈才行
If I croak in my sleep, I need to know my mom’s taken care of.
我有很多要担心的人
I got plenty of people I gotta worry about.
我哥哥会把她一个人扔在家里 兄弟
My brother would put her in a home, man.
求求你
Please?
谢谢你 墨菲
Thanks, Murph.
嘿 我们死得值呀 墨菲
Hey, we’re worth a lot dead, Murphy.
如果我出点什么事 你也有点钱了
If I bite it, you can have some.
我知道银行一直在催你呢 兄弟
I know the bank’s been riding you, brother.
别说了 快回去睡觉吧
Just quit talking and go back to sleep.
你可是 橄榄球先生
You’re “Mr. Football.”
91年的时候你把对手都赶回了老家
And in ’91 you sent them packing.
别担心 墨菲
Don’t sweat it, Murphy.
你总会找到成功的途径的
You’ll find a way to win.
你总能成功
You always did!
他们在做什么呢
What are they doing up?
他们听到你来了 正等着你
They heard you drive up. They’ve been waiting
进屋来呢
for you to come inside.
你呆在外面做什么呢 只是听听广播
What do you do out there anyway? Just listen to the radio?
是啊 梅斯
Yeah, Mace.
只是听听广播
Just listen to the radio.
嘿 别忘了约了银行的事
Hey, so don’t forget the bank appointment.
我怎么会忘了 你都告诉全镇人了
How could I? You told the whole town.
我没有 我只是告诉了萨莎
I didn’t… I only told Sasha.
梅斯 我们住在 闭塞的小镇
Mace, we live in “Backwater.”
你告诉一个人 就相当于把它写在广♥告♥牌上
You tell one person… you might as well put it up on a billboard.
冷水50号♥信♥号♥♥台通知
Signal 50 Coldwater.
主大街267号♥单位的
Units respond to 267 Main Street
大楼后面出现不明火灾
for an unknown fire to the rear of the building.
冷水50信♥号♥♥台的志愿者请回复
Signal 50 Coldwater volunteers please respond,
-主大街267号♥ 不明火灾 -亲爱的
-267 Main Street, for an unknown fire. -Honey.
你忙了一整夜了 现在又不是你值班
You’ve been up all night and it’s not even your shift.
你没必要去的
You don’t have to go.
怎么了 吉戈 就这着火了
What’s going on, Gig? Is this it?
啊 天哪 教练
Aw, Jesus, Coach…
沿街散步的时候 我正在烧烤
walking down the street, I was barbecuing.
-哇 整个烤架都着火了 -好吧 你过去坐下吧
-Wham! The whole grill is on fire. -All right, go sit down.
等一下 你跟我回抽水机上吧
Hang on a second. You stay back with me on the pump.
巴尼 罗德里格斯 你们两个把水管拖过去
Barney, Rodriguez, you guys handle the hose.
如果你想责备我 至少先让我把火救完
If you’re gonna blame me, at least let me fight it.
不 我没想责怪你 我只是想跟你谈谈
No, I’m not doing that. I just want to talk to you
明天的半场庆祝仪式
about the halftime ceremony tomorrow.
-比赛那天我要照看车站 -瑟琳娜能帮我们
-I watch the station on game day. -Celina can cover us.
瑟琳娜过来还要40分钟呢
Celina is 40 minutes away.
但是 嘿 如果你不需要我的话
But, hey, if you don’t need me,
我在家也有很多事要做
I got plenty of work I can do at home.
比如 在家看护那些该死的豆子
Like what? Babysitting those damn beans?
如果你像其他人一样种玉米
You know, if you planted corn like everybody else,
你就可以啥事不做望着它自己成长 可以冲水了
you could just sit back and watch it grow. Charge the line.
这么说你现在也给农夫们当教练了
So you’re coaching farmers now too?
冷水成为玉米镇是有道理的
Coldwater’s corn country for a reason.
好吧 过去这镇子还是个橄榄球镇
Yeah, well, it used to be football country too.
你算什么 四六站位 分算教练 六分算农民
What are you, four and six?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!