你觉得是谁
Who do you think it is?

Who?
你内心的声音 你觉得是谁
The voice inside of you. Who do you think it is?
是我
Me?
你知道 是我的良心
You know, my conscience?
良心会为你解释很多事情
That part of you that tells you things?
告诉你自己的真实想法
What you’re really thinking?
真奇妙
Fascinating.
内心的声音为你出谋划策
So, your inner voice advises you.
什么
What?
这是在未知领域执行的秘密任务
It’s a secret mission in uncharted space.
出发
Let’s go.
叉叉去哪了
Where’s Forky?
不好 叉叉
Oh, no! Forky!
叉叉
Forky!
叉叉
Forky!
我不是玩具
I am not a toy!
我是叉勺
I’m a spork.
安静点
Be quiet!
我是用来喝汤 吃沙拉
I was made for soup, salad…
也许还有辣椒酱 最后沦为垃圾的
maybe chili, and then the trash.
我是垃圾
I’m litter!
自♥由♥了
Freedom!
火腿 离下一站还有多远
Hamm, how far to our next stop?
8.56公里左右
5.32 miles, give or take.
那我赶得及
I can make that.
咱们房♥车营地见
I’ll meet you at the RV park.
胡迪 等一下 胡迪
Woody, hold on a minute. Woody!
叉叉
Forky!
叉叉 你在哪
Forky, where are you?
叉叉
Forky!
叉叉 你在哪
Forky, where are you?
-抱我走 -不要
– Carry me – No.
我为什么一定要做玩具
Why do I have to be a toy?
因为你的木棍底下
Because you have Bonnie’s name
写着邦妮的名字
written on the bottom of your sticks.
为什么我的木棍底下
Why do I have Bonnie’s name
写着邦妮的名字
written on the bottom of my sticks?
因为她…
Because she…
她经常和你一起玩 对不对
Look, she plays with you all the time, right?

Yes.
是谁每晚陪着她入睡
And who does she sleep with every night?
那个大大白白软软的东西
The big white fluffy thing?
不 不是她的枕头
No, not her pillow.
是你
You.
好了 叉叉
All right, Forky.
你要明白自己现在有多幸运
You have to understand how lucky you are right now.
你是邦妮的玩具
You’re Bonnie’s toy.
你要和她共创欢乐美好的回忆
You are going to help create happy memories…
她的余生都将对此回味无穷
that will last for the rest of her life.
你说什么
What?
我这是为了邦妮
Okay. Doing it for Bonnie.
为了邦妮 你这是为了邦妮
Doing this for Bonnie, you’re doing it for Bonnie.
接不接受 你都是个玩具
Okay, like it or not, you are a toy.
就算你不喜欢做玩具
Maybe you don’t like being one,
你也注定是个玩具
but you are one nonetheless.
也就是说 在安迪需要你的时候…
Which means you are going to be there for Andy when he…
安迪是谁
Who’s Andy?
我是说 邦妮
I mean, Bonnie.
在邦妮需要你的时候不离不弃
You have to be there for Bonnie.
这是你的职责
That is your job.
你的职责是什么
Well, what’s your job?
目前就是监督你履行自己的职责
Well, right now, it’s to make sure you do yours.
-抱我走 -不要
– Carry me – No.
安迪是谁
Who’s Andy?
安迪曾经是我的孩子
Andy was my other kid.
你还有其他孩子
You had another kid?
对啊 对啊
Yeah, yeah.
很长一段时间
For a long time.
一段美好的时光
And it was pretty great.
我还是他最喜欢的玩具 不瞒你说
I was a favorite toy, actually.
我的职责就是统领全局
Running the room was my job.
让所有的玩具恪尽职守
Keeping all the toys in place…
他觉得安迪的房♥间是颗星球
So, he thought Andy’s room was a planet?
-真是够蠢的 -可不是吗
– That is messed up. – Right!
他登场的时候我就是这么想的
That’s exactly what I thought when he first showed up.
是啊 你们不会觉得他很烦人吗
Yeah. I mean, how is that not annoying?
-谢谢支持 -说真的 这也太…
– Thank you! – Seriously, that is the…
看着孩子们渐渐长大
Well, then you watch ’em grow up
然后长大成人
and become a full person.
最终离我们而去
And then they leave.
他们会离开去做你永远见不到的事情
They go off and do things you’ll never see.
别误会 你仍然会为他们感到自豪
Don’t get me wrong, you still feel good about it.
但终有一日你会发现
But then somehow you find yourself,
这么多年以来
after all those years…
守在壁橱里 感觉自己…
sitting in a closet just feeling…
百无一用
Useless?

Yeah.
你的任务已经完成
Your purpose fulfilled?
没错
Exactly.
胡迪 我知道你的问题在哪了
Woody, I know what your problem is.
你知道
You do?
你和我一样
You’re just like me.
垃圾一个
Trash!
你到底和垃圾有什么不解之缘
What is it with you and trash?
-很温暖 -恶心
– It’s warm. – Ew.
-很温馨 -可能吧
– It’s cozy. – I guess.
充满安全感
And safe!
仿佛有人在你耳边轻声说道
Like somebody’s whispering in your ear,
“一切都会好起来的”
“Everything’s gonna be okay.”
叉叉 就是这样
Forky, that’s it.
邦妮和你在一起的时候就是这种感觉
That’s how Bonnie feels when she’s with you.
-是吗 -没错
– She does – Yes!
让我想想
Wait a sec.
-你是说她觉得我很温暖 -对
– You mean she thinks I’m warm? – Yep.
-很温馨 -没错
– And cozy – Uh-huh.
有时候还黏糊糊的
And sometimes kinda squishy?
这个嘛 对 没错
Well, that, too. Yes.
我现在懂了
I get it now.
我是邦妮的”垃圾”
I’m Bonnie’s trash.
对 等等 你说什么
Yes! Wait, what?
我是邦妮的”垃圾”
I am Bonnie’s trash!
不 不 不 不至于
No, no, no, not exactly.
我不在她一定很伤心
She must be feeling awful without me.
胡迪 快走 她需要我
Woody, we got to get going, she needs me!
邦妮 我来了
Hey, Bonnie, I’m coming!
叉叉 慢点 叉叉
Forky, slow down! Forky!
邦妮 我来了
Bonnie, I’m coming!
叉叉
Forky!
叉叉 快看 邦妮就在那边
Forky, look. Bonnie’s right over there.
快点
Hurry!
胡迪
Woody?
宝贝
Bo?
胡迪
Woody?
我们不去 我们不去找邦妮吗
Aren’t we, aren’t we going to Bonnie?
我知道我知道 但我朋友可能在里面
I know, I know. But my friend might be in there.
朋友
Friend?
朋友 朋友就是
A friend, uh… Well, a friend is…
朋友就像你和我一样
Well, a friend is like you and me.
-垃圾 -垃圾 就像…没错
– Trash – Trash, like… Yes.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
前一篇文章圆梦巨人
下一篇文章功夫熊猫
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!