First Moses, now this. God, Jesus… Oh, thank you.
古有摩西,现在有你们!上帝啊! 瞧瞧我
I’m so happy, oh, god. Look at me, this is too much.
我太高兴了!噢,上帝!瞧瞧我啊!
What a happy day! What a happy day!
太厉害了!真是个好日子!
Really, I appreciate it, y’all. It’s ok now. All right, look!
我真的很感激!现在可好了!
I can walk. It’s j… I don’t know what to say. I’ll be all right. Take it easy.
瞧啊,我能走了.都不知道该说什么好了 我没事.放心吧
Y’all beautiful, both of y’all, the two of you.
太美妙了!你们太好了!
How are you doing?
你们好啊
Oh, I’m sorry about that, man. Stop! Thief. Help, help!
我很抱歉 住手!小偷!救命!救命!
What you talking about, man? Don’t shoot. Take it.
干嘛?这是你的包啊 拿去吧,拿去吧
Please don’t kill me. I’m getting married. Hey, I don’t want your bag, man.
别杀我.我快结婚了 我不要你的包啊,老兄
Help! Help!
救命!救命!
Help! Help!
救命!救命!
Help!
救命!
He’s in there. After him.
他在里面!跟着他
Excuse me. Watch out. He probably has a weapon.
对不起 小心!也许他有武器
There he is. Stop him. He has my briefcase.
他在那里!站住! 他抢了我的公文包!
Stop him, stop him.
抓住他!
He’s inside. That boy’s crazy!
他在里面!那个疯子!
Shit!
该死!
Get him. He’s getting away.
抓住他!别给他跑了!
There he is. That’s him. Get him, get him.
他在那里!抓住他!抓住他!
He’s under the ta… somebody go under there. Somebody get down there.
下去,找人下去
Right there, right there. There he is. I got him.
就在那里.他在那里
Is there a problem, officers?
有问题吗,警官?
What in heaven’s name is going on here?
到底出了什么事?
He tried to Rob the payroll. He attacked me in broad daylight.
他想抢工资单, 光天化日之下竟敢抢劫我
I didn’t do nothing, man. This guy bumped into me.
我什么都没干.那人撞了我一下
I did not. You knocked me down and tried to grab my briefcase.
我才没有呢.是你把我撞倒了, 还要抢我的包
Yeah, but it was an accident, man. An accident? Really?
是的,可只是意外 意外?骗谁啊?
What’s going to happen to this man? We’re gonna book him, on assault,
你们要怎么处理他? 我们会控告他
attempted robbery, and resisting arrest.
袭击,企图抢劫,抵抗逮捕
Well done, winthorpe. Hey, man, I’m innocent.
干得好,温索普
This guy bumped into me. I was trying to give him his briefcase back to him.
那人撞到我.我想把包还给他
I can’t be going to jail ’cause some asswipe ain’t watching where he’s going.
总不能因为他走路不带眼 就把我关进监狱吧?
Officer, I would like to press full charges.
警官,我希望提出指控
People like this are a menace to decent society.
这样的人是社会的渣滓
You’re from a broken home, of course?
你一定是来自破碎的家庭吧?
Yeah, we was broke. So what?
是又怎么样?
You have a history of juvenile arrests, I presume?
小时候一定常进出少管所吧?
Drug abuse, reform school, state prisons and all that?
磕药,教♥养♥院♥,国家监狱,一路直上吧?
I ain’t talking to this guy. I want a lawyer. Is there a lawyer in the house?
我才不和他讲呢.这里没有律师吗?
That man is a product of a poor environment.
他是恶劣环境的产物
There’s absolutely nothing wrong with him. I can prove it.
我可以证明这并不是他的错
Of course there’s something wrong with him.
当然是他的错
He’s a negro.
他是黑鬼
He’s probably been stealing since he could crawl.
大概没学走先学偷
Given the right surroundings and encouragement,
只要有适当的环境和鼓励
I’ll bet that that man could run our company as well as your young winthorpe.
我敢说他也能管理我们的公♥司♥ 就象年轻的温索普一样
Are we talking about a wager, Randolph?
伦道夫,敢打赌吗?
I suppose you think winthorpe, say if he were to lose his job,
我想你认为温索普,如果他丢了工作
would resort to holding up people on the streets?
也会跑到街上抢劫
No, I don’t think just losing his job would be enough for winthorpe.
不,我认为光是丢掉工作 他还不至于这样
I think we’d have to heap a little more misfortune
我们得搞点更不幸的事
on those narrow shoulders.
好好压压那个可怜人
If he lost his job and his home and his fiancée and his friends.
如果他丢了工作又无家可归 未婚妻跑了,朋友又不认人
If he were somehow disgraced and arrested by the police
如果他干下不齿的事,还被警♥察♥逮捕
and thrown in jail even…
甚至被关进监狱
Yes, I’m sure he’d take to crime like a fish to water.
我认为到时他会犯罪, 就象鱼儿脱不了水
You’d have to put him in the wrong surroundings, of course,
当然,你得把他丢到错误的环境中
with the worst sort of people.
加上坏人的影响
I mean real scum, Randolph.
伦道夫,我指的是真正的坏家伙
We’ve done it before.
我们以前也干过
This time it’s in a good cause. How much do you want to bet?
这次就是个好机会 你想赌多少?
The usual amount. Why not?
跟平时一样? 行啊
You’re so brave, Louis.
路易斯,你真勇敢
Someone has to take a stand against criminals like that.
总得有人挺身而出对抗罪恶
But he could have killed you.
可他可能会杀了你
In such a situation, you have no time to think – instinct takes over.
那时候,你根本没时间去细想 全靠直觉
It’s either kill or be killed.
不是杀人就是被杀
Did Louis tell you what he did today?
路易斯有告诉你他今天做了什么吗?
Mr Louis was kind enough
路易斯先生真好人,愿意…
to share this afternoon’s excitement with me, miss Penelope.
愿意和我分享下午的刺♥激♥, 佩内洛普小姐
You’re so hot tempered, darling.
亲爱的,你真是烈性子
I would have groveled on the ground and begged for mercy.
我会就地求饶
I want you Louis, now.
我要你,路易斯,现在
Coleman. Sir?
科尔曼 什么事,先生?
I think we’ll take our drinks in the living room, by the fire.
把杯子带到客厅的壁炉旁
No dessert, sir? You have it.
甜品不要了吗,先生? 给你吧
Thank you, sir.
谢谢,先生
Hello.
喂.噢
Oh, hello, mr Duke, sir. A what?
你好,杜克先生,先生 什么事?
A scientific experiment.
科学实验?
Well, not at all, sir, no I… It all sounds very…
当然不是,先生,不是 听起来实在太…
Original.
有创意了
Well, it’s your house, sir, and I work for you.
这是您的家,先生,我为您干活
I shall make the necessary arrangements.
我会做好相应的安排
And a very good night to you, sir.
祝您过得非常愉快,先生
What a scumbag.
真是卑鄙
Mumsie wants to have a party for us right after new year’s.
穆丝想在新年后给我们搞个派对
January 2nd, is that good for you?
1月2号♥,没问题吧?
Ok with me, hon. Darn nice of her too.
行啊,亲爱的 她真好人
Oh, heck. 2nd of January. Can’t do it.
噢,天啊!1月2号♥? 哎呀,不行
Oh, Louis. It’s the day the crop reports come out.
噢 那天是出农产品报告的日子
What do those stupid old crop reports have to do with mumsie’s party?
那些该死的农产品报告和 穆丝的派对有什么关系?
It’s the busiest time of the year in the office, sugarpuff.
甜心,这是每年公♥司♥最忙的时候
It’s just not fair. Why can’t you make them do it another day?
这不公平 为什么你不能叫他们另选日子?
Oh, no.
不行.农业部…
The department of agriculture gets those estimates from all over the country.
从全国各地收集评估…
Pork bellies, soybeans,
猪胸肉,黄豆…
frozen orange juice.
冰橙汁
I suppose ll just have to ask Todd to take me.
看来得叫托德带我去
Now, wait just a minute. If you think I’m going to let that playboy…
等等,如果你以为我会让 那个花♥花♥公♥子♥…
Just teasing, winthorpe.
只是开个玩笑,温索普
You know something, Witherspoon? What?
知道吗,威瑟斯庞? 什么?
We are going to make a great couple.
我们是天生一对
We’re going to have a great life.
地上一双的绝配
Excuse me, sir. What is it now, Coleman?
对不起,先生 怎么啦,科尔曼?
Will you be needing me any more, this evening, sir?
今晚还有别的用得着我的地方吗,先生?
No, I think I have everything I want.
没有了.我想什么都有了
Good night, sir.
晚安,先生
I had to keep him under surveillance, that’s why I’m wearing these bummy clothes.
我得严密监视 所以才穿成这个样子
See, I had to make sure he had his payroll before I made my move.
我肯定那个小子准备好了工资单, 我才行动
Tell us how you cut him. I ain’t cut him with no knife, man.
告诉我们你是怎么砍他的 我可不是用刀砍的
You told me last night you cut the dude. With these I cut him.
你说你砍了那小子 我是用这招砍他的
I am a chain belt in kung fu. Bruce Lee was my teacher.
我是功夫高手,李小龙就是我师♥傅♥
Watch this.
看着
That’s the “quart of blood” technique.
这招绝对打得你变猪头
You do that, a quart of blood will drop out a person’s body.
用这招,你的对手一定变猪头
Tell how you beat on the cop. It wasn’t no cop, man.
说说你是怎么扁那个警♥察♥的 不是“那个警♥察♥”
It was cops, plural. Nine, ten cops.
是一大群警♥察♥,大概有十来个
Beat the shit out of ten cops and had to change my whole strategy.
把10个警♥察♥揍得屁滚尿流, 我不得不改变策略
Yo. When they brought you in here and booked you,
当他们把你抓进来,还指控你
you was crying like a pussy.
你哭得跟个娘娘腔似的 是啊
Yeah. That’s ’cause as one of the cops fell,
那是因为有个警♥察♥
he threw tear gas in my face.
对我用催泪气
That’s the kind of shit they use on crowds.
那是对付人群的下三滥手段
And I still walked in here like a man, so get outta my face.
我还是象个男子汉似的走了进来
I mean, you beating up on a man, you putting a man in the hospital.
你打倒了一个家伙? 还让另一个进了医院?
How come I don’t see no marks on you? Yeah.
为什么你身上没有伤痕?
‘Cause I’m a karate man, all right?
因为我是空手道高手!行了吧?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!