Thank you. I’d like to ask you gentlemen to all stand up.
谢谢 希望各位都站起来
I’d like to ask you to place your left hand on the shoulder
把你们的左手
of the man to your left.
放在右边的人的肩膀上
I would now ask you to place your right hand
现在把你们的右手
in the coat pocket of the member to your right.
伸进左边的人的口袋里
And empty the contents of those pockets onto the table.
把里面的东西都拿出来放在桌子上
Thank you.
谢谢各位的合作
You may sit.
你们可以坐下了
We marked three $50 bills with red xs.
我们在3张50元美钞上做了个红X
Less than ten minutes ago
就在不到10分钟前
those bills were stolen from a coat in the cloakroom.
这些钱就从衣帽间的衣服里被偷了
One of our operatives withessed the theft.
我们的侦探目睹了罪行
Now, wait a minute. I’ve never seen this money before in my life.
等等!我这辈子还是第一次见到这些钱!
Randolph, Mortimer, this is outrageous.
伦道夫!莫蒂默!这是栽赃!
What are you doing? I haven’t done anything wrong.
我什么坏事都没做过!
Oh, winthorpe. I’m glad your parents are not alive to see this.
幸好你父母早得早,真是没眼看
What? What? Now, wait, this is totally preposterous. This is insane.
什么?不,等等!太荒谬了! 我为什么要偷呢?
I have no reason to steal. Now, wait, I’m not a thief.
等等!不是我♥干♥的!
I demand a fair hearing. You can at least Grant me that.
我要求公正的听证! 至少你们应该相信我!
Someone planted that stuff on me.
我是被陷害的!
You realize you’re making a grave mistake.
你应该认识到自己犯了致命的错误
Boy, are you two going to be sorry. Do you know who I am?
小子,你们知道我是谁吗?小心点!
Yeah, winthorpe Louis lll.
是啊 温索普.路易斯三世
I know, I know. I’m permitted two phone calls. Point me to the phone.
我知道我有权打2个电♥话♥. 告诉我电♥话♥在哪里?
Take off your clothes. Now, wait a minute. I know my rights.
脱衣服 等等.我知道我的权利
Take off your clothes.
把衣服脱下来!
You are making a career decision here. Now, you’d better think about it
你是想丢掉饭碗,是不是? 你最好想清楚
because it’s something you’re going to have to live with for the rest of your life.
要不可要后悔一辈子的
Strip, you little shit, before I tear you a new asshole.
快脱,小混♥蛋♥,要不我就给你再开个洞!
Did you hear what this man said to me?
你们听到他说什么了吗?
Now, I have witnesses. This man is physically threatening me.
我有证人 他胆敢威胁我!
Winthorpe. Louis lll.
温索普 路易斯三世
All right.

One gold watch.
一只金表
One alligator skin wallet.
一只鳄鱼皮钱包
Master charge, American express… gold card.
万事达,美国运通金卡
Visa, diner’s club, carte blanche.
Visa,大来卡,署名空白纸
Two tickets…
两张戏票
La Boheem. La Bohéme. It’s an opera.
“簸箕米亚人”? “波希米亚人”,是歌♥剧
It’s an opera.
是歌♥剧票
One cellophane bag. That’s not mine.
一个玻璃纸袋 这不是我的!
I’ve never seen that before in my life.
我从没见过这玩意!
That’s pcp – phencyclidine. Angel dust.
这是PCP 苯环己哌啶,又叫“天使粉”
You ever seen what this stuff does to kids?
你知道这玩意对青少年有什么影响吗?
You’re looking at three to five, mandatory… Louis.
路易斯,你铁定得好好呆上一阵子了
What’s happening, Terry? Gimme a bottle of your best champagne.
怎么啦,特里? 给我一瓶店里最好的香槟
You got a lot of nerve showing your face around here after all this time.
你倒还有胆子跑这儿来?
Look, man, I got your money.
听着,老兄,我可有大把的钱呢
I got your poor… measly…$27…
老兄,我有钱还你啦
With interest.
不就是那少少的…
Billy ray, honey. Is that you?
27元外加利息
Who you think it is? Terence, give the lady some champagne.
比利.雷宝贝!你来啦?
In fact, champagne for everybody, courtesy of Billy ray Valentine.
还能是谁?给女士们上香槟 不,请所有人喝香槟
All right!
大瓦伦丁
Billy!
比利.雷请客!
A toast to Billy ray, huh? A toast to Billy ray.
好啊!
Well, I’m a sexy man. I’m very sexy.
敬比利.雷一杯 嘿,我够性感吧
People will come and say, “Billy ray, you’re so sexy,”
我超有魅力,大家都说
and not understand my sexuality. I know.
“比利.雷,你真有魅力”
And I’m a very sexy m…
我够性感吧
You was in the tank last night, braggin’ on your limousine.
可别小瞧了我
You’re the motherfucker I was gonna carve.
昨晚你还在牢里, 满嘴胡言乱语什么豪华轿车
Yeah.
你就是那个我要痛宰的小混混!
Motherfucker?
是啊!
That just happens to be my limousine outside. Why don’t you go take a look at it?
小混混?说的是我吗? 我的车正好就停在外面,不信可以看看
Right outside?
就在外面?
Yeah.
是啊!
You took care of him, baby. I was gonna kick his ass.
宝贝,好好罩着他 我要踢他的屁♥股♥
I should’ve kicked it, but I’m a peaceful man.
我是该狠狠给他一脚, 可我是和平主义者
Look, ladies, it’s about time for me to get home,
听着,姑娘们,我该回家啦
but if any of you ladies want to drop by my house for cocktails,
不过,要是哪位愿意赏光喝杯鸡尾酒
there’s plenty of room in my limousine. Limousine.
我的车里位置可多着呢 豪华轿车?
Come on, everybody.
来吧,各位
You’re looking so fine, Billy ray. Thank you very much.
你真是帅呆了,比利.雷 谢谢
Hey, yo, coz. You gonna vomit, the bathroom’s downstairs.
想吐的话,厕所在楼下
No, it’s downstairs, man!
在楼下,老兄!
Shit!
妈的
Hey! Hey! Hey!
嘿…!
That’s a persian rug from persia. It’s from persia.
这是货真价实的波斯地毯! 波斯来的!
Hey. Hey. Hey, what is this? What is this shit here?
妈的,这是什么鬼东西?
Hold up! Hey, who’s been putting out their kools on my floor?
等等! 谁丢的?
Who has been putting out their kools on my floor?
是谁把这玩意丢在我的地板上?
Hey! Hey! Hey! Have you people ever heard of coasters?
你们到底有没有听说过杯垫?
Would you like me to prepare some more hors d’oeuvres for the guests, sir?
先生,还要再准备些小食吗?
Fuck them.
叫他们全见鬼去吧
Hey, Coleman. There was more people here before, where’d they go?
之前不是有蛮多人的吗?都到哪儿去了?
I believe some of them have adjourned upstairs, sir.
先生,我相信他们都楼上去了
To my bedroom?
到我的卧室?
I’ve been waiting for you, Billy ray.
我一直在等你,比利.雷
Put your clothes on and get out of here.
穿上衣服给我滚出去
Yeah, that’s my girl, right over there.
没错,我的马子就在那里
Can I have everybody’s attention please?
各位注意!
Hey. Can I have everybody’s attention please?
各位注意!
Hey. Hey, man.
嘿!老兄
Get the fuck out!
都他妈的给我滚出去!
Good night, madam.
晚安,疯子
Good night, sir.
晚安,先生
Good night, madam. I hope you enjoyed it.
晚安,夫人 老弟,那家伙可真不够哥们!
Thank you.
谢谢
It was a stone groove, my man. You are the most righteous…
那是石槽,老兄 你是最有义气的…
Yeah, right. Just get the fuck out, man. Let’s go. Shit. Come on.
没错,现在给我滚出去 走吧.该死的.快点
Hurry up.

And be quiet out there. My neighbors are asleep, they work too.
安静点!我的邻居都睡了! 他们还要工作!
Your friends seemed to enjoy themselves, sir. I thought it was a great success.
我认为您的朋友都玩得很开心 我认为挺成功的
They wasn’t no friends of mine, Coleman.
他们才不是我的朋友
It was a bunch of freeloaders, treating my house like it was a goddamn zoo.
只不过是群见便宜 就上的死皮赖脸的家伙
Why don’t you retire, sir? And I’ll straighten up.
先生,您还是早点歇息吧,我来收拾
You’ve got a big day ahead of you tomorrow.
明天还有大事要干呢
Yeah, yeah, I think I will…
是的 是的,我觉得也该
Retire.
歇息了
Good night, Coleman. Thanks, man.
晚安,科尔曼.谢谢你,老兄
Good night, sir.
晚安,先生
Let’s go, winthorpe.
走吧,温索普
Excuse me. I’ll see you later, we’ll have lunch.
对不起 迟些见.我们一起吃午餐吧
How would you like to make a fast hundred?
想赚快钱吗?
I just got out.
我刚从那里出来耶
Come on, what are you trying to do, entrap me here in the police department?
你想在条子的老窝里把我抓个正着
You guys must be getting desperate. No, no, no, this is for…
你们也太闲了吧
Is that your purse? Yes.
这是你钱包吗? 是的
That’s a nice purse.
真不错啊
Thank you.
谢谢
Darling, I’m so glad to see you.
亲爱的!见到你太好了!
Louis, you’re making a scene.
路易斯,少大呼小叫的
The good news is I’m innocent. I’ve never even done
告诉你一个好消息:我是清白的
anything vaguely resembling this. Really, it’s the truth.
我从没干过比这更糟的事
Louis, you look awful. I’m so ashamed.
你真是一塌糊涂,想羞死我吗?
Those clothes and those shoes and…
瞧那衣服鞋子,还有…
And you’ve been fighting and you smell.
你还跟人打架 而且满身臭味!
I smell?
我臭?
Penelope, do you realize where I’ve been since yesterday?
你知道从昨天起,我一直呆在哪儿吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!