Especially, girls like you with options.
那么这就是你留住我的精心计划
So this is all part of your elaborate plan to keep me interested?
可能吧
Can be.
有用吗
Ain’t those working?
来吻一下
Have a kiss.
我们会在一起的 我保证
We’ll make it work, I promise.
那女孩拿着能量块碎片
The female has the cube fragment.
声波注意 跟着她
Soundwave acknowledges. Pursue her.
夺回碎片
Retrieve it.
秘密基地 迭戈·加西亚岛 印度洋
Secret operations, Diego Garcia, indian ocean
博派双胞胎 到三号♥车♥库♥报到
Autobot twins, report to hangar three.
不好意思 请让一下
Excuse me, excuse me.
多美妙的一夜 是啊宝贝 车该升级了
Hello. What a night. Yeah, baby, it’s upgrade time.
是啊 看这 来吧 我要变这样的
Yes, oh, yeah. Look here. Come on, let me call right here.
我该变得漂亮点了
Time to get my sexy on.
我要绿的 我知道
Green, I know,
我要绿的 我要变绿的
Green is mine, I call green
已经是我的
Be my body
-我要绿的 -很疼的 老兄
– I got the green. – That hurt, man.
当然疼了 摔的就是你
It’s supposed to hurt. It’s an ass kicking.
盖勒威顾问 幸会
Director Galloway, what an honor.
本想带你参观一下
Let me show you around
但你不能进入绝密区
But you gotta be in the classified access list.
现在可以了
I am now.
总统亲自授权 少校
Presidential order, major.
我给你那些神秘的外星朋友带了个信
I got a message for your classified space buddies.
你们在上海的行动搞砸了
You guys made a mess at Shanghai.
这里就是我们和参谋长联♥系♥的地方
Alright, so this is where we communicate with the JCS.
这里是博派的车♥库♥
And this area serves as the Autobots’ hangar.
和参谋长联♥系♥上了 少校
Secured line to JCS is up, Major.
美国♥军♥用卫星
Us military satellite
现在连接五角大楼
Secured line to the pentagon now.
看看上海的行动 真是一团糟
Saw the shanghai op. It was a rough day.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
我有重要的情报要直接汇报
We have wintel but I believe warns an immediate debrief.
经过您的允许 不能让您看见他
Now with your permission, I can’t let you see him
但我可以让您和博派首领直接通话
But I would like you to hear from the leader of the autobots.
开始吧
Proceed.
看到奇迹了吧
You gotta wonder.
神用自己的形象创造了我们 可谁创造了他
God made us in his image. Who made him?
将军 今年我们联盟已经打退了狂派的6次进攻
General, our alliance has countermanded 6 decepticon incursions this year.
每次都在不同的大洲
Each on a different continent.
很明显 他们在寻找什么东西
They’re clearly searching around the world for something.
但昨晚狂派却警告说
But last night’s encounter came with a warning
堕落金刚将会卷土重来
The fallen shall rise again.
堕落金刚 什么意思
“The fallen.” Meaning what?
不清楚
Original Unknown.
我们变形金刚
They only recorded
唯一的历史记录在火种里
History of our race was contained within the all-spark,
火种被摧毁了 历史也就无人知晓
Lost with its destruction.
我插句话
Excuse me!
如果你们所谓的火种被摧毁了
If this so-called “all-spark”, now destroyed,
那为什么敌人不像你想的那样
Why hasn’t the enemy left the planet
离开地球
Like you thought they would?
盖勒威顾问 国♥家♥安♥全♥顾问
Director Galloway, our national security advisor
总统刚刚任命他负责联络
The president just appointed him liasion.
-有点 -我怎么没接到通知
– It’s too, uh… – Well, I guess I didn’t get that memo.
很抱歉打断您的谈话 将军 不好意思
Forgive the interruption, general. Excuse me, coming through.
不好意思 借过
Excuse me, excuse me…
上次的行动对上海造成了巨大的破坏
After all the damage in Shanghai,
总统
The president is, uh…
不得已声称行动成功
Hard-pressed to say the job’s getting done.
根据博派秘密合作议案
Now under the classified alien Autobot cooperation act,
你们同意和我们共享你们的情报
You are agreeing to share your intel with us,
但却没有共享你们的先进装备
But not your advancements in weaponry.
我们已经看到了你们人类好战的本性
We’ve witnessed your human capacity for war.
共享武器 无疑将是弊大于利
It would absolutely bring more harm than good.
你是谁 凭什么对我们指手画脚
But who are you to judge what’s best for us?
恕我直言 我们已经
With all due respect, we’ve been fighting side-by-side
并肩作战两年多了
In the field for two years.
我们一起出生入死
We’ve shared blood, sweat and precious metal together.
大兵 你的职责是打仗 不是插话
Soldier, you’re paid to shoot; not talk.
用你说
Don’t tell me.
而且
And the, uh…
-你们又来了新成员 -冷静
– The newest members of your team… – Easy…
我知道是你向太空发出信息
I understand they arrived here after you sent a message into space.
公开邀请他们来地球
An open invitation to come to earth,
但从未和政♥府♥打过招呼
Embedded by no one at the White House.
我得打断一下 盖勒威先生
Let me stop you right there, Mr. Galloway.
审核就在这进行
It was bedded right here.
而且据我所知 论诺克斯少校和他的队伍
And in my experience, the judgement of both Major Lennox and his team,
所做的判断都是准确的
Has always been above reproach.
即便如此 将军 总统认为
Well be that as it may, General, it is the position of the president
眼下的国♥家♥安♥全♥受到威胁
That when our national security is at stake,
没人能做到完美
No one is above reproach.
来看看我们都知道些什么
Now, what do we know so far?
我们知道 敌人的领袖
We know that the enemy leader,
NBE一号♥ 威震天
Classified NBE-1, Aka Megatron,
已经变成一堆废铁
Is resting in peace
被扔到了劳伦森海沟深处
At the bottom of the Laurentian abyss,
而且它还被声纳监听系统
Surrounded by societs detection nets
和潜艇全天候监控
And a full-time submarine surveillance.
我们还知道
We also know that
你们盟友所谓的火种的唯一碎片
The only remaining piece of your alien all-spark
被保存于全世界最安全的海军基地的
Is locked in an electromagnetic vault,
一个电磁保险库中
Here on one of the most secure naval bases in the world.
狂派们 我们已经找到了火种碎片存放地
Decepticons, we have located the shard.
虽然没有人知道
And since no one…
敌人究竟在寻找什么
Can seem to tell me what the enemy is now after,
但至少有一个明显的答案
Well, there–there’s only one clear clusion
就是你们博派
You. The Autobots.
他们是来追杀你们的
They’re here to hunt you.
除此之外他们还能为了什么
What’s there to hunt for on earth besides that?
堕落金刚将会卷土重来
“The fallen… shall rise again”?
听起来好像是有什么事要发生
Sounds to me like something’s coming.
所以我有个问题 如果我们最终决定
So let me ask if we ultimately conclude
只有你们离开我们的地球
That our national security is best served
才能确保地球的安全
By denying you further asylum on our planet,
你们会和平的离开吗
Will you leave peacefully?
自♥由♥是你们的权利
Freedom is your right.
如果你们做出决定 我们会尊重你们的要求
If you make that request, we will honor it.
但是在你们的总统决定之前 请问问他
But before your president decides, please ask him this.
如果我们走了 而你们又错了 你们怎么办
What if we leave and you’re wrong?
问的好
That’s a good question.
上帝啊
Oh, my god,
看看这个地方
Just look at this place!
我觉得自己都变聪明了
I feel smarter already.
罗恩 你闻到了吗
Ron, can you smell it?
是的 一年4万的学费
Yes, smells like $40,000 a year.
真抠门
Okay, Cheapo.
你去吧 我来帮你搬
Go ahead, we’ll, uh… we’ll get your stuff.
你去看看自己的房♥间
Just go ahead and check out your room.
你一定是山姆 对吧 我是里奥
You must be Sam, right? I’m Leo.
不好意思我已经占了里面小间
Uh, sorry, I already set up the crib.
你想要这边还是那边
Do you want this side or that side?
-那边吧 -我已经选了那边
– That side. – I already chose that side.
你什么意思 想让我难堪吗
You know what this is? This is the awkward moment.
你一定是想看看我是不是正常
Yeah, so you’re trying to see if I’m a normal guy.
我还怕你不正常呢
I’m trying to see if you’re a normal guy,
身体正常 没有不良嗜好
Balanced and medicated enough for another coral space.
讲究卫生 别在我睡觉的时候打扰我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!