Home 悬疑电影 恐怖游轮

恐怖游轮

0
恐怖游轮
其实图中有两个人

Don’t hurt me.
莎莉 我不会的
Sally, I’m not gonna hurt you.
只要你坚持住
If you hold on,
肯定会再见到唐尼的
you can see Downey again.
嘿 过来 来这儿
Hey, come on. Over here.
嘿 嘿 帮帮我们
Hey. Hey. Help.
人死光了就会重新开始
It returns when they’re dead.
人死光了船就会再来
It returns when everyone’s dead.
你觉得希德 会不会在船上?
Do you think Heather woutd’ve made it on board?
宝贝
Honey.
有这种可能 不是吗?
There’s a chance, isn’t there?
是的 是的 有这种可能
Yeah. Yeah, there’s a chance.
停下 你这东西
Stop this thing.
停下 你这该死的
Stop this fucking thing.
停下
Please.
我想回家
I wanna go home.
我想回家
I wanna go home.
他死了 我是说 他刚才死了
He’s dead. I mean, he was dead.
但现在还没死
He’s not dead now.
我躲起来 看到了另一个自己
I was hiding and I saw this version of myself,
她脸上有血 我杀了她
and she had blood on her face, and then I killed her.
就在船头那儿我杀了她
I killed her on the front of the ship.
听着 我卖♥♥你个人情 好吧?
Listen, I’m gonna do you a favor, okay?
这些话我不会告诉别人的
I’m not gonna tell anyone about this.
这是真的 你要相信我
It’s the truth. You gotta listen to me.
不 我一个字也不想听你多说了
No, I’m not listening to another word you say.
你会死的 然后是格雷 然后是唐尼
You will die, and then Greg and then Downey.
别怕 维多 我能救你
Don’t be scared, Victor. I can save you.
我知道怎么能救你
I know how to save you.
你应该吃点东西 宝贝
You should try and eat, babe.
洁西?
Jess?
老天 你怎么了?
Jesus, what happened to you?
格雷呢?
Where’s Greg?
格雷让我告诉你们在剧场会合
Greg told me to tell you we should meet in the theater.
这儿有个剧场?
There’s a theater?
对 就在那边
Yes, it’just that way.
你去哪儿?
Where are you going?
我去那儿等你们
I’ll see you there.
好吧 她现在可真把我搞糊涂了
Okay, she’s really starting to freak me out now.
难道你不明白那些只是你在胡思乱想吗?
Don’t you see that this is all just in your mind?
船不是在哪儿都会突然冒出来的他们有自己的航线
Ships don’t]ust magically appear out of nowhere. They have skippers.
你脑袋裡想的好像它们是到处乱窜的一样
In your world right now maybe they don’t.
我脑袋裡想的是到学校门口去接孩子回家
My wortd is waiting outside school for his mother to pick him up.
别对我的想法说叁道四
Don’t talk to me about my world.
洁西
Jess.
洁西 对不起
Jess, I’m sorry.
嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey, hey.

Okay.
别紧张 老兄
Take it easy, man.
别紧张
Just take it easy.
我们做错了什么吗? 我们本来不是这船上的
What did we do? We’re not part of this boat.
我们刚上来 明白吗? 我们只是到处走走 船上没人
We just got here, okay? We’ve been walking around. There’s no one on it.
我可以马上就走 我会走的
I can go right now. I will go.
好吗? 别– 别紧张
Okay? Just… Just take it easy.
别紧张
Take it easy.
好吗?
Okay?
洁西?
Jess?
洁西
Jess.
洁西 你在干什么?
Jess, what are you doing?
这–这是什么? 为–你穿的什么东西?
Wha… what is this? Why… what are you wearing?
我不想让你看见我的脸
I don’t want you to see my face.
为什么?
Why?
因为这不是我
Because this is not me.
我正在远离这儿某处的小艇上 和你在一起
I’m somewhere out there in the yacht and you’re with me.
杀了你之后 我们会重新来过
And after I kill you, we’ll return.
那样么?
Is that right?
我说 为-为什么 你不先放下枪?
You know, why-why don’t you just put down the gun first?
好吗? 来
Okay? Come on.
知道吗 你们死光了之后小船就会再回来
You see, the boat comes back when you’re all dead.
我做的正是以前发生过的事情
I’ve done everything exactly like before.
但这次小船来的时候 我会準备好 等在那儿
But when the boat comes back, I’ll be ready, I’ll be waiting.
我会等在登船的地方 阻止他们上来 即便是另一个我
I’ll be on the landing bay. I won’t let any of them board, even the other me.
我会让他们留在翻了的小艇上
I’ll make them all stay on the upturned yacht.
好的
Okay.
洁西 我们会照你说的做
Jess, we’ll do whatever you want.
好吗? 只是 只是先放下枪
Okay? Just, just put down the gun.

Come on.
对不起
I’m so sorry.
不 不 不 不!
No, no, no, no!
格雷!
Greg!
噢 天哪! 发生什么事了?
Oh, God! What happened?
是洁西干的
It was Jess.
你个臭婊♥子♥! 你对他开枪 他说你对他开枪
You fucking bitch! You shot him. He said you shot him.
我根本没和他一起!
I wasn’t even with Greg!
他死了! 他死了!
He’s dead! He’s dead!
天哪 你♥他♥妈♥的可真能装
My God, you’re a fucking skitso.
唐尼!
Downey!
求求你
Please.
不要杀我
Don’t kill me.
我还有个儿子
I have a son.
你是谁?
Who are you?
告诉我!
Tell me!
他们会回来的
They’ll return.
你是谁?
Who are you?
他们会回来的 你必须要杀死他们
They’ll return. You have to kill them.
这是回家的唯一方法
It’s the only way to get home.
你♥他♥妈♥的在说什么?
What the fuck are you saying?
这是就我们儿子的唯一方法
It’s the only way to save our son.
你必须杀死他们
You have to kill them.
杀死他们? 杀死他们?
Kill them? Kill them?
快点 宝贝 我们要迟到了
Hurry up, Sweetheart. We’re gonna be tate.
我给你买♥♥东西就是为了
What’s fun in buying you things
让你把它们扔在那该死的院子里吗!
if you’re gonna leave them in the fucking garden!
说这些我都说的烦透了 汤米
I’m sick of telling you this, Tommy.
我不会再给你买♥♥玩具了 除非你能把手头上这些都整理好
I ain’t buying you anymore toys if you can’t look after the ones you’ve got.
又怎么了?
Now what?
呃 我刚打扫乾净的 我是不是该……?
Oh, I’ll just clean it up, shall I?
Yeah 我刚清理乾净这一团糟!
Yeah, I’m]ust cleaning the fucking mess!
你到底怎么回事 啊? 你到底是怎么回事?
What’s the matter with you, huh? What’s the matter with you?
你就不能让我安心一天吗 就他妈的一天!
Just one day off is alt I ask. Just one fucking day off!
真不知道你怎么就不能跟个正常孩子一样画画
I don’t know why you can’t paint a picture like a normal kid.
肯定是从你老爸那儿遗传的
You get this from your father.
他也是个混♥蛋♥
He was an asshole, too.
可恶
Shit.
杰克?
Jack?
看到有人按我的门铃吗?
Did you see anyone ring my doorbell?
汤米?
Tommy?
宝贝 来这儿
Sweetheart, come here.
来这儿 来这儿! 没事了
Come here. Come here! It’s okay.
妈妈好好的 看到了吗?
Mommy’s fine, you see?
妈妈好好的
Mommy’s fine.
你刚才只是做了个恶梦 只是个恶梦 宝贝
You’re just having a bad dream. That’s all, baby.
只是个恶梦 都过去了
It’s all it was.
恶梦让你觉得你看到了实际上不存在的东西
Bad dreams make you think you’ve seen things that you haven’t.
以后会不同的 汤米
Things are gonna be different now, Tommy.
妈妈再也不会发脾气了
Mommy won’t lose her temper anymore,
就算你做错了事情也不会
even when you do things wrong.
而且她再也不会打你了
And she won’t hurt you.
我知道她再也不会了
I know she won’t hurt you.
知道我为什么知道吗 汤米?
You know how I know that, Tommy?
因为那个做这些事情的女人不是你妈妈

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
Previous article 房间
Next article 冰川时代2:融冰之灾
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。