– 压力差阀 – 对 快扭开 怎样扭
Counterclockwise.
逆时针
Torpedo missed. It’s in our baffles.
鱼雷射歪 射经我们的船尾
Two more torpedoes in the water!
敌艇再发射两枚鱼雷
Best bearing to the U-boat: 0- 1-0.
敌艇最确实方向:10度
Aye, Rabbit, get ready to fire a spread.
兔子 准备扇型发射鱼雷
Tubes one and two. Zero gyro. Fire!
1 2号♥管 零度回转 发射
Rabbit, fire!
兔子 发射
What’s going on?
什么事?
What is that? Wrong one! The fish is stuck!
什么声音? 鱼雷卡住必定没开安全阀
– We missed an interlock.
– Rabbit, get those fish out before they blow!
– 趁鱼雷未爆♥炸♥ – 赶快发射
Look for “impulse air” or “firing air.”
找压缩气或者发射气
That was “impulse” there and there!
压缩气 压缩气
One, two, away. Lining up tubes three and four.
1 2号♥鱼雷射出 3 4号♥候命
Three and four, fire!
3 4号♥ 发射
All fish running hot, straight and normal.
鱼雷统统正确射出
I think they all missed, sir.
都射歪了 上尉
Shit.
棒极了
U- boat’s breaking up!
敌艇爆♥炸♥
I hear bulkheads collapsing.
我听到舱壁崩溃
The 33 boat, Mr. Tyler.
该救援S33号♥ 泰莱长官
Let’s take her up and look for survivors, Chief.
上升搜寻生还者 大副
Give me some rise on the planes! Rise on the planes, aye.
平衡翼向上
Deploy main ballast!
主水柜排水
Gotcha.
抓紧 上来
Oh, crap.
见鬼
Help!
救命
Help!
救命呀
Please! Help!
救命…
Help! Help!
救命 救命
Do you speak English?
会讲英语吗?
English. Do you speak English?
你会讲英语吗?
What’s your rank? What do you do?
什么军衔? 你是做什么的?
What’s your job? Your job.
负责什么?
“Job.”
职位
电工
You’re an electrician. Good.
You can us help squeeze more juice out of them batteries.
你是电工 好 替我榨多点电力出来
Sir, I see the skipper.
上尉 我见到船长了
Battery’s dead.
Whatever juice was left we used up when we maneuvered.
电池的残余电力…
都给我们刚才用尽
What about the diesels?
柴油机呢?
Starboard’s a wreck.
We need the dry dock to fix it.
右引擎毁坏了 需要进船坞修理
Port side diesel’s the good news.
Whoever the Krauts had on it…
左引擎有得救
didn’t know a piston head from his sister’s titty.
那些德国船员完全是外行
I think I can fix it.
我有把握修好
Okay, Tank. Do what you can.
好吧 坦克 尽力而为
Yes, sir.
是 上尉
All right. Listen up.
大家听著
We’ve decided on a course.
航线是这样
We’re headin’ for England, Land’s End.
我们往英国南端驶去
It’s the closest, besides occupied France.
除了法国沦陷区外 那处最近
Rabbit, how many torpedoes do we have?
兔子 还剩几枚鱼雷
Just one. It’s in the stern tube,
which is busted, bleedin’ air from somewhere.
仅仅船尾一枚 鱼雷♥管♥有故障压缩气管在漏气
– Sir? – Yeah, what is it, Trigger?
– 上尉 – 什么事 特里格?
Can’t we just use the radio…
为什么不用无线电
fire off a Mayday and wait for a rescue?
发求救讯号♥ 等候救援
That’s impossible.
不可以
If we transmit,
the Germans will direction-find our position to a grid…
敌军知道沉船位置…
with their missing two U-boats.
很容易找到来 假如知道…
If they even suspect we have the Enigma,
they will change their entire coding system.
我们得到密♥码♥机 会更改密♥码♥
And that would completely negate the purpose of our mission.
那一来 我们前功尽废
Mr. Tyler,
泰莱长官
if we head for England,
我们驶去英国
we’re gonna go straight through the western approaches.
会经过西海域
– He’s right. I mean, that’s Jerry’s backyard.
– Listen, guys.
– 他说得对那是德国佬的地头 – 听着…
It’s full of U-boats.
And we’ve got nothing to defend ourselves with.
U型潜艇遍布
Do you think I got all the answers here?
我们没有招架之力
– Think I know how we’re gonna get out of this?
I don’t. I don’t know how.
– I say we use the radio.
– 你们以为我知道脱险的办法 我不知道 – 我建议用无线电
Nobody asked you.
没有人征求你意见
– We use the radio and take our chances.
– I said can it.
– 用无线电博一博 – 闭嘴
– It’s what the captain would have done…
– Captain’s dead.
– 船长会用… – 船长已经殉职
This is crazy.
你发疯了
This whole thing is crazy…
简直不可思议
riskin’ our lives over a typewriter.
宁要打字机 不要命
It’s not a typewriter. The hell it ain’t.
It’s got buttons like a typewriter.
这不是打字机 是打字机 有键盘
Yeah, well, it’s not.
Whatever it is, it’s crazy we get killed over it.
不是打字机 无论是什么 不值赔上条命
The navy says it’s important, it’s important.
司令部说它重要 就是重要
The navy says it’s more important than you, him, me, fine.
司令部要我们拼命去夺取…
We’re gonna die trying.
我们就拼命去夺取
And that ain’t crazy. That’s our job.
那样做并不是发疯 是职责
What I don’t understand, Chief,
is how come you’re not in charge?
大副 我不明白 你为什么不担任指挥
Scuttlebutt is Dahlgren was kicking Tyler out of the navy anyway, and…
船长反正打算炒泰莱鱿鱼
You stow that shit right now, sailor.
你太放肆了 水手
Lieutenant Tyler is your commanding officer,
and you will respect that man as such.
泰莱上尉是你长官 你要尊重
– Do you understand? – Yes, Chief.
– 知不知道 – 知道 大副
Look at them sons of bitches.
看他们的德性
You know my pop was a fisherman?
我父亲是渔民
He had this old 60-footer he’d run all over the gulf.
他那艘渔船60英尺长
用嘈杂的两冲程柴油机推动
Rotten to the gunnels, that thing.
船身破得不成样子
I could scrub that deck three times a day,
and it still stunk like fish.
我每日洗擦甲板三次依然腥臭熏天
And I swore I’d never skipper a boat like that, Chief.
我发誓不做那样的船长
Hmm, I saw myself…
我立志
standin’ on the bridge of a battleship.
做战船的指挥
A real sea captain.
做个真真正正的船长
Mr. Tyler, permission to speak freely?
泰莱长官 我想率直说句话
Of course, Chief.
随便说 不用客气
This is the navy,
在我们海军中…
where a commanding officer is a mighty and terrible thing…
指挥官有无限威严
a man to be feared and respected.
是个可敬可畏的人
All knowing, all powerful.
他无所不知 无所不能
Don’t you dare say what you said to the boys back there again…
“I don’t know.”
你决不可再说”不知道”
Those three words will kill a crew, dead as a depth charge.
那三个字象深水炸♥弹♥ 能要大家命
You’re the skipper now,
你现在是船长了
and the skipper always knows what to do, whether he does or not.
无论如何 船长总有办法
– Aircraft off the port bow! – Shit!
– 左船头有飞机 – 见鬼
Real sorry, sir.
It dropped right out of the clouds.
对不起 飞机突然从云中出现
Rabbit, Trigger, stand by the flak gun.
兔子 特里格 高射炮旁戒备
Sir. Sir.
船长 船长
It’s German. Looks like long-range reconnaissance.
是德国飞机 似乎是远程侦察机
What the hell’s it doing way out here?
为什么飞到这里来
Jesus, here it comes. All right. Sit tight.
它过来了
As far as he knows,
we’re all playing on the same team. Everybody wave.
大家要镇定 他当我们是友军 大家挥手
Wave?
挥手
Sir, we’re sittin’ ducks.
If we shoot first, we can blow ’em out of the sky.
不如先发制人 发炮射下来
We miss, he’s gonna radio us in.
That plane’s gonna be the least of our problems.
万一打不下 他会召来敌舰 到时 我们更麻烦
This is crazy. You’re gonna get us killed.
你迟早累到我们全部死掉
He’s comin’ around. He’s comin’ around!
他掉头了 再飞来
He’s attacking! Rabbit, do something!
会攻击 兔子 开枪
– Mazzola, shut up. Rabbit, ignore him. – Do something!
– 闭嘴 兔子 别睬他 – 开枪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!