Home 战争电影 魂断蓝桥(1931)

魂断蓝桥(1931)

0
魂断蓝桥(1931)

Roy was talking to me about you
last night, Myra.
– 是吗?
– 他非常爱你。
– Was he?
– He’s very much in love with you.
嗯,我想是的。
Yeah, I suppose so.
他告诉我他想娶你。
He told me he wanted to marry you.
– 你知道吗?
– 是的,我知道。
– Did you know that?
– Yeah, I know.
你想知道我对他说什么了吗?
Would you like me to tell you
quite honestly what I said to him?
– 你说什么了。
– 我让他别这么做。
– Oh, I don’t mind.
– I asked him not to.
我想我可以和你说的直白点。
I thought I’d like to tell you that
quite simply.
对你来说也更好。
It seemed nicer for you.
– 他说了什么?
– 他不听我的。
– What did he say?
– He wouldn’t listen to me.
你提到我只是个合唱队的女郎吗?
Did you say anything about me
being a chorus girl?
我告诉他你两个是不同世界的人…
I told him that you had both
led very different kinds of lives…
…你可能会发现
你们没有太多共同语言。
…that you might find
you hadn’t much in common.
你为什么要告诉我这些?
Why are you telling me all this?
你是想让我和他分手?
Are you trying to ask me to give him up?
我只是想让你知道我对这事的感受。
I just wanted you to know
what I felt about it.
毕竟,我想我俩都会有这样的想法。
After all, we know it’s in both our minds.
看起来这事也不能不谈,不是吗?
It seems silly not to talk about it,
doesn’t it?
我想是这样。
I suppose so.
我希望你仔细考虑一下,玛拉。
I want you to think about it
very carefully, Myra.
我会的。
I will.
我说的话有让你不高兴了吗?
Has what I said made you unhappy?
没有
No.
哦,那边有茶喝。我们进去吧?
Oh, there’s tea. Shall we go in?
进来。
Come in.
哦,你好,玛拉。
Oh, hello, Myra.
你还没睡觉吗?
Haven’t you gone to bed yet?
没有
No.
今天晚上挺暖和的,不是吗?
It’s rather a warm night, isn’t it?
你有什么事想和我说吗?
Do you want to talk to me
about something?
– 是的。
– 过来坐下。
– Yes.
– Come and sit down.
不,我就站这儿。
No, I’m all right here.
我只是想让你知道…
I just wanted you to know…
…如果我愿意,我可以嫁给他。
…I could marry him if I wanted to.
我知道,亲爱的。
I know, my dear.
只是…
Look…
…我只是想让你知道。
…I just wanted you to know that.
是的,我知道,玛拉。
Yes, I know, Myra.
你看,我知道你是个好姑娘。
You see, I happen to know
you’re rather a fine girl.
好吗?
Fine?
我不好。
I’m not.
关于这种事,亲爱的,我从不会看错。
About things like that, my dear,
I never make mistakes.
我要告诉你一件事。
I want to tell you something.
我不能告诉罗伊的事。
Something I couldn’t tell Roy.
什么事,玛拉?
What is it, Myra?
我根本就不是合唱队的女郎。
I’m not a chorus girl at all.
我的生活是靠…
I make my living…
我…
I…
我是在滑铁卢桥遇上的罗伊。
I picked Roy up on Waterloo Bridge.
罗伊知道这事吗?
Does Roy know that?
不知道
No.
你过来和我说这些。
You came and told me.
你看,我就说你是个好姑娘。
You see, I told you you’re a fine girl.
哪怕即使我想,我也不能嫁给他。
But I could’ve married him if I wanted to.
我知道,亲爱的。
I know, my dear.
那你为什么还要叫我不要嫁给他?
Well, why don’t you ask me not to?
我并不需要。
I don’t need to.
你爱他吗?
Do you love him?
早上好,小姐。
Good morning, miss.
早上好。
Good morning.
小姐,你的茶里要加糖和牛奶吗?
Do you take sugar and milk
in your tea, miss?
好的,一块就好了。
Yeah, one lump, please.
– 你休息得好吗,小姐?
– 很好,谢谢。
– Did you rest well, miss?
– Yes, thanks.
要我帮你把浴缸的水打开吗,小姐?
Shall I turn on your bath, miss?
有劳了。
Thanks.
冷水澡吗,小姐?
A cold bath, miss?
哦,不,热的。
Oh, no, hot.
好吧,小姐。
Very well, miss.
– 德国人的伤亡看起来相当惨重。
– 上面说什么?
– The German casualties seem pretty heavy.
– What is it?
德国人的伤亡看起来相当惨重!
你是聋子吗?
The German casualties seem pretty heavy!
Are you deaf?
这一年对他们来说一定很艰难。
Must have been a tough year for them.
– 天啊,他们肯定损失了几千人。
– 什么?
– Gosh, they must have lost thousands.
– What?
– 他们肯定损失了数千人。
– 是的,可怜的家伙们。
– They must have lost thousands.
– Yes, poor devils.
他们中的一些人也很正派。
Decent fellows too, some of them.
我以前就认识一个,在剑桥防区。
他和我还有老普拉姆斯蒂德。
I used to know one. He was at Cambridge
with old Plumsteed and me.
好像是叫海因里希的一个家伙。
A fellow called Heinrich or some such name.
是个很好的人,
他过去橄榄球打得很好。
Quite a good fellow,
he used to play a good game of rugger.
他的脸上伤痕累累。
His face was all cut up.
他过去常在类似海德堡这样可怕的地方决斗。
He used to fight duels in Heidelberg
or some such dreadful place.
极不相称。
Very unbecoming.
再来点咖啡,玛丽…
More coffee, Mary…
他们一家人在早餐室,小姐。
The family is in the breakfast room, miss.
哦,谢谢。
Oh, thanks.
– 玛拉。
– 早上好,玛拉。
– Myra.
– Good morning, Myra.
– 过来坐下,玛拉。
– 谢谢你。
– Come and sit down, Myra.
– Thank you.
– 坐这儿。
– 你要喝茶还是咖啡,玛拉?
– Here.
– Will you have tea or coffee, Myra?
请给我咖啡。
Coffee, please.
– 你睡得还好吗?
– 很好,谢谢。
– Well, did you sleep well?
– All right, thank you.
很好,谢谢。
All right, thank you.
玛拉,要鱼还是培根加鸡蛋?
Myra, fish, or bacon and eggs?
– 培根和鸡蛋。
– 马上就来。
– Bacon and eggs, please.
– Coming up.
我是说德国人的伤亡似乎非常惨重。
I was saying the German casualties
seem to have been very heavy.
我告诉他们我曾经和其中一个在剑桥防区。
I was telling them I used to be
at Cambridge with one of them.
一个叫海因里希之类的家伙。
相当正派的人。
A fellow called Heinrich something or other.
Quite a decent fellow.
天可鉴,他以前橄榄球打得很好。
Lord knows, he used to play
a good game of rugger.
– 这是您的培根和鸡蛋。
– 谢谢。
– Here are your bacon and eggs.
– Thanks.
– 希望你精力充沛,玛拉。
– 说什么?
– Hope you’re feeling energetic, Myra.
– In a what?
– 我希望她现在精力充沛。
– 是的,是的。
– I hope she’s feeling energetic.
– Yes, yes.
我们一吃完早饭就走。
We’re leaving immediately after breakfast.
哦,恐怕我去不了。
Oh, I’m afraid I can’t go.
– 玛拉。