没有希望了 陛下
There is no hope, Sire.
我们被击败了 陛下
We are defeated, Sire.
二十年来我们一直追随着你
For twenty years, we followed you.
你带着荣耀踏遍了整个欧洲
You marched with glory through Europe.
我们甚至守不住巴黎了
We cannot save Paris.
奥地利人…已经在凡尔赛了
The Austrians are in Versailles.
哥萨克骑兵正在塞纳河边饮马
The Cossacks are watering their horses in the Seine.
他们能听到普鲁士的大炮在蒙玛特区轰鸣
They can hear the Prussian cannon in Montmartre.
我们正面对四个国家
There are four nations,
四支军队 四个前线
four armies, four fronts against us.
退位吧
Abdicate.
允许您带着一支私人卫队
You will be allowed to retire to the island
去厄尔巴岛安度晚年
of Elba with a personal guard.
这是一次光荣的离开 陛下
It is an honourable exile, Sire.
所有你能做的就是只能退位
All you can do is abdicate.
您必须签字 陛下
You must sign, Sire.
为什么 这样你们就能保住
Why? So you all can keep
我给你们的头衔了吗
the titles I gave you?
没有我你们是什么
What were you before me?
什么也不是 是我创造了你们
Nothing. I made you.
您必须退位 陛下
You must abdicate, Sire.
听着 内伊
Listen to me, Ney.
如果有什么事是我所鄙视的话
If there’s anything I despise,
那就是忘恩负义
it’s ingratitude.
我能做什么呢 能做什么
What can I do? What?
我向沙皇提出了和谈 他拒绝了
I sent to the Emperor of Russia for peace. He refused me.
我们能做什么呢
What can we do?
我们能做什么呢 我们能做什么呢
What can we do? What can we do?
我们可以战斗
We can fight!
我将在巴黎设防 我将我离开奥地利
I fortify Paris. I disengage
并撤退到意大利
from Austria and retreat to Italy.
我们必须巩固和动员
We must consolidate and mobilise.
在行军中训练新兵
Train the recruits on the march.
已经没有人供您动员了
There are no men to mobilise.
军队不想让在莫斯科发生过的事情
The army does not want Paris
再次在巴黎发生
to suffer like Moscow did.
威灵顿
Wellington.
威灵顿
Wellington?
为什么总是威灵顿
Why is it always Wellington?
为什么所有人都这么害怕威灵顿
Wellington. Are you afraid of
是不是因为他在西班牙击败了你们
him because he beat you in Spain?
法国不会再追随您了
France will not follow you.
法国会追随我一直到天上
France will follow me to the stars,
只要我能给她另一次胜利
if I give her another victory.
您没有选择了 您必须放弃皇座
You have no choice. You must give up the throne.
噢 内伊 皇座 你知道什么是皇座
Oh, Ney. The throne? Do you know what the throne is?
不过是件过度装饰的家具罢了
It’s an overdecorated piece of furniture.
真正有价值的是皇座后面的东西
It’s what’s behind the throne that counts.
我的大脑 我的雄心 我的追求
My brains, my ambitions, my desires,
我的希望 我的想象…
my hope, my imagination.
最重要的是我的意志
And above all my will.
我没法相信我的耳朵
I can’t believe my ears.
你站在那儿挥舞着一张纸 喊着
You stand there waving a piece of paper
“退位 退位”
crying: “Abdicate, abdicate!”
我绝不退位 绝不 绝不
I will not! I will not!
他所有的人
All his men?
– 什么时候 – 今天早晨
– When? – This morning.
没有什么可做的了 只有签字了
There is nothing left to do. Sign.
厄尔巴 为什么是厄尔巴
Elba. Why Elba?
马尔蒙元帅带着军队向奥地利投降了
Marshal Marmot has surrendered to the Austrians.
这是他最后的希望
It was his last hope.
士兵们
Soldiers –
我的老近卫军
– Of my Old Guard –
在二十年之后 我来向你们
– After twenty years I have come to say –
告别了
– Goodbye.
法兰西已经倒下
France has fallen.
所以要记住我
So remember me.
我爱你们所有的人
Though I love you all,
尽管我不能一一和你们拥抱
I cannot embrace you all.
用这个吻 记住我吧
With this kiss, remember me.
别了 我的士兵们
Goodbye, my soldiers.
别了 我的儿子们
Goodbye, my sons.
别了 我的孩子们
And goodbye, my children.
陛下
Your Majesty,
那只怪物从厄尔巴岛逃了出来
the monster has escaped from Elba.
我们应该感谢上帝 他竟然疯狂到在法国登陆
We can thank God he is mad enough to land in France.
让我们别那么紧张吧
Let us not dramatise yet.
拿破仑和他的千把个追随者
Napoleon and his thousand men are
到现在为止…还不是真正的危险
not really dangerous… yet.
苏尔特元帅 你继续在巴黎
Marshal Soult, you will keep command
指挥我们的军队
of our troops here in Paris.
内伊元帅
Marshal Ney…
你将第一个去面对那个狼人
You will be the first to confront the werewolf.
我知道你爱戴他
I know you love this man.
是的 我曾经爱戴过他
I did. Once.
但我会用铁笼子把他带回巴黎
But I will bring him back to Paris in an iron cage.
瞧他们是怎么说大话的 这些当兵的
How they exaggerate all this. The soldiers.
用铁笼子
“In an iron cage.”
没人要求那么做啊
Nobody asked for that.
附近没有路了
There’s no way around.
路就在前面
The way is forward.
瞄准
Present!
第五营的士兵们 你们认出我了么
Soldiers of the Fifth… Do you recognise me?
如果 你们想杀死自己的皇帝
If you want to kill your Emperor –
我就在这儿
– Here I am.
开枪啊
Fire!
皇帝万岁 皇帝万岁
Long live the Emperor!
跟我去格热诺布尔
Follow me to Grenoble.
是受伤荣誉在呼唤我回到法国
It was the cry of injured honour that brought me back to France.
在厄尔巴 我看到法兰西的权利
From Elba, I saw the rights of France
被蔑视 并被丢到一边
misprized and thrown aside.
我的胜利必将到来
My victory is certain.
我的雄鹰将从一座尖塔飞到另一座尖塔…
My eagles will fly from steeple to steeple.
笔挺吗
Straight?
那我们就来吧 让他们看看你的红头发
Come then. We will show them your red head.
我已经回来了
I have come back.
我回来是为了让法国感到高兴
I have come back to make France happy.
– 波旁王朝滚到屎堆去吧 – 绞死叛徒
– Bourbons to the compost! – Hang the traitors!
我就是法兰西 法兰西就是我
I am France and France is me!
欢呼吧 拿破仑回到我们中间了
Napoleon has come back to us!
我永远不会忘记在你逼我退位时
I will never forget your face,
内伊 你那张脸
Ney, when you forced me to abdicate.
我只是…为法国着想
I did it for France.
我知道怎样才是为法国好
I know what is good for France.
我听说你对国王许下诺言 好像是关于笼子
I understand you made a promise to the King. Something about a cage?
到底是怎么回事
What was it exactly?
我说我将用铁笼子把您带回巴黎
I said I would bring you back to Paris in an iron cage.
我所听到的是这样
That is what I heard.
那个肥胖的国王必须下台
The fat king must be carried from the throne!
他玷污了法国人的荣誉
He has corrupted the honour of Frenchmen!
或许人♥民♥要赶我走了
Perhaps the people will let me go –
既然他们已经让他来了
– As they let him come.
他回来了 皇帝回来了 法兰西重获新生了
He is back! The Emperor is back! Now France will live again!
皇帝万岁
Long live the Emperor!
– 他将把我们再次带向荣耀 – 我们的皇帝回来了
– He will lead us to glory again! – Our Emperor is back!
回家 带英雄回家
Home! Bring the hero home!
科兰古 莫里安 摩尔 富歇
Goulaincourt, Molien, Molé, Fouché.
我们有些小问题要解决
We have a small problem to solve.
当法兰西明天醒来 必须拥有一个政♥府♥
When France wakes up tomorrow, it must have a government.
德鲁奥 我来告诉你一些事
Drouot. Let me tell you something.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!