就控制了杰姆比地区
at the cost of bootlaces.
如果布吕歇尔停留在比利时 那我也不走
If Blucher stays in Belgium, I stay too.
有了您这句话 如果必要的话
On that promise,
布吕歇尔会把他的人系在树上的
Blucher would tie his men to trees if necessary.
这儿的四条路…四臂村
These four roads here…Quatre Bras.
他一定会迅速赶去攻击他们的
He’ll go for them.
如果不能在那里挡住他 我将在这里阻止他
If we can’t hold him there, I will stop him here.
沙勒罗瓦
Charleroi.
天啊 那个人让战争生色了
By God, that man does war honour.
带来荣耀的地方永远不会有优美的风景
A field of glory is never a pretty sight.
不过 一万六千普鲁士人阵亡
Nevertheless, 16,000 Prussian dead.
这将是巴黎的好消息
That’ll be good news in Paris.
威灵顿正逃向四臂村
Wellington’s on the run at Quatre Bras.
他正在撤退
He is retreating.
那么你还在这里干什么
Then what are you doing here?
我是来向您汇报的
I came to make my report.
你为什么不跟着他 你为什么不去追他
Why didn’t you follow him? Why didn’t you pursue him?
那您承诺要给我的增援呢
Where are my reinforcements?
你胆敢指责我
Don’t you dare criticise me!
如果威灵顿能自♥由♥选择战场
If Wellington’s free to choose his ground,
你已经失去了我的支援
you have lost me everything.
布吕歇尔元帅 我军中♥央♥被击溃了
Marshal Blucher, the sector is broken.
我已经下令撤退
I have ordered a retreat.
我已经七十二岁了 还是个骄傲的战士
I am seventy – two and a proud soldier.
这把钢剑就是我的回答
This steel is my word.
我年纪太大了 折不断它
I am too old to break it.
如果威灵顿向海岸逃跑
If Wellington runs for the coast,
那我们就都回不了柏林了
none of us will get home to Berlin.
我是不信任英国人的
I do not trust the English.
要不是我以前在您麾下服役
But because I have served you before.
我已经下令向瓦夫尔撤退
– I have ordered the retreat to Wavre.
您仍然可以与威灵顿通力合作
You may still cooperate with Wellington.
万一他要是坚持不住 但愿上帝能保佑我们
But God help us if he does not stand.
格鲁希 热拉尔 你们带上三万人
Grouchy. Gerard. You take 30,000 men.
你带上三分之一的人去追击布吕歇尔
You take one third of my army and pursue Blucher.
不要让他们有重组或者巩固的机会
Don’t let them regroup or consolidate
最重要的是不能让他们重新汇合
and don’t let them rejoin.
但是布吕歇尔可能会沿着十条路
But Blucher might go in ten different directions.
布吕歇尔又不是惊散的鸟群 格鲁希元帅
Blucher is not a scatter of birds.
我们总会在一条道路上找到他的
We will find him on one road.
够了够了
Enough’s enough!
让我们不应有任何意见分歧
Let’s not have any disagreements.
那只会把我们引向灾难 明白吗
That only leads to disaster.
格鲁希 热拉尔 你们可以走了
Grouchy. Gerard. You can go.
走 走 走
Go, go, go.
接着我们将击败拿破仑
We’ll beat Napoleon next time!
布吕歇尔会赢得胜利
Blucher will win!
布吕歇尔会转败为胜
Blucher will turn defeat into victory!
该死的老布吕歇尔 打得漂亮
Old Blucher. Damned good licking
还退后了十八英里 哈哈
and rolled eighteen miles back.
那我们也走吧
So, we go, too.
呃 我想在英国他们会说我们已经被打败了
I suppose in England they’ll say we’ve been licked.
不得不那么说
Can’t help that.
疯了 一切都疯了
It’s mad. It’s all madness.
他们知道他们在做什么
They know what they’re doing.
如果波尼已经踢了普鲁士人的屁♥股♥
If Bony kicked the Prussians’ arse,
我们还在这里跑来跑去干什么
why are we doing all the running?
一支正在撤退的军队永远不会
A retreating army is never
对他们的统帅心生爱戴
in love with its commander.
不过几发法国人的枪炮
A few shots from the French
他们又会恢复正常了
and they’ll be themselves again.
我欣赏你们团士兵的风度 戈登
I like the cut of your men, Gordon.
前面的那些家伙都带着刺刀 威灵顿
Forward fellows with a bayonet.
肉和蛋都从家乡运来 每个月还发一个柠檬
Meat and eggs from the cradle up, and a lemon a month.
都是在我自己农场上出产的
All from my own acres.
我自己供养他们
I’ve bred ’em myself.
他们可不仅仅称我为团长 嘿
Some there could call me more than Colonel.
确实
Indeed.
那应该就是整支军队了
That must be the whole army.
他们仍然在部署之中 陛下
They’re still positioning, Sire.
永远不要在敌人犯错误的时候打断他们
Never interrupt your enemy when he’s making a mistake.
那是不礼貌的
That’s bad manners.
这是个糟糕的位置 威灵顿
It’s a bad position, Wellington.
我们背后的那片树林不好
That wood behind us is unsound.
如果逼我们后退 那树林像一堵墙
If they push us back it’ll be like a wall.
军队就会四分五裂的
The army will be cut to pieces.
那块地方没有下层灌木
There is no undergrowth there.
我们可以布置一组九磅炮…
A battery of nine pounders…
整个军队可以分散通过的
A whole army can slip through
就像雨滴穿过格子
it like rain through a grate.
这是自杀 如果你想知道的话
It’s suicidal, if you want to know.
你可能会惊讶地发现
You may be surprised to know that
我一年前看到了这块地
I saw this ground a year ago
现在我已经胸有成竹了
– And I’ve kept it in my pocket.
显然 他不是凯撒的学生
Obviously, he’s no student of Caesar.
他把自己摆在不利的位置上
He’s positioned himself badly.
将军队部署在树林前 我们不用去挑衅
He has the trees at his back. We’ll give him no provocation.
也许他今晚就会离开
Maybe he’ll leave tonight.
来吧 来吧 你嗅来嗅去也没有用
Come on. You’re nosing your way right into the pot.
你在自投罗网
There you are!
瞧这儿 你保持安静的话我就只吃掉你一半
Look, keep quiet and I’ll only eat half of you.
原谅我先生 不过…
Forgive me, sir, but…
如果您想给军队一点信心
If you took the troops into confidence,
那就让他们知道他们在做什么吧
they would know what they were about.
如果我知道我的头发知道
If I thought my hair knew what
我的脑子正在想什么的话
my brain was thinking.
我就会把它们全剃掉 戴上假发
– I’d shave it off and wear a wig.
老阿蒂来了 快站起来
Here comes old Atty. Get to your feet.
您的老朋友 先生
Your old friends, sir.
啊 是恩尼斯基林团的兵
The Enniskillen.
我鞭打和绞死他们的人数比军队里
I hang and flog more of them than
其他团加在一起的还要多
I do the rest of the army.
– 晚上好 – 晚上好
– Good evening. – Good evening.
一个美好的夜晚 先生
A fine night, sir.
解下你的背包 先生
Take off your pack, sir.
– 我 先生 – 你 先生
– Me, sir? – You, sir.
– 打开它 先生 – 是的 先生 哦…
– Open it, sir. – Yes, sir.
我就知道有奇怪的东西在抓我的背 先生
I knew something queer was scratching my back, sir.
你在哪里弄到这个…战利品 先生
Where did you acquire this plunder, sir?
– 这个 先生 – 那个 先生
– This, sir? – That, sir.
啊 啊 不 不 先生 是这战利品
No, sir. This plunder
找到了我 先生
acquired me, sir.
嗯…你知道抢劫
Do you know the penalty
该受到什么惩处吗 先生
for plundering, sir?
不给喝杜松子酒 先生
Stoppage of gin, sir?
去你的 先生 是死刑
It’s death, sir.
先生 我必须向你报告
Sir, I have to report
这只小猪迷了路
this little pig has lost its way.
而我正在努力去找她的亲戚 先生
– And I’m trying to find her relations, sir.
他知道如何应付绝望的境地
He knows how to defend a hopeless position.
嗯…晋升他为下士
Raise him to corporal.
下次再搞一只山羊吧
Play the goat next time,
爱尔兰佬 那样你就能变成中士了
Paddy, and you’ll be a Sergeant.
我不知道他们会怎样对付敌人
I don’t know what they’ll do to the enemy,
但他们吓了我一跳
but they frighten me.
肮脏的夜晚 艰苦的明天
Dirty night. Hard morrow.
– 德兰西 – 什么事 先生
– De Lancey. – Yes, sir?
如果我明天失败了
If I fail tomorrow
我希望上帝能够可怜我
I hope God will have mercy on me.
因为没有人会这么做了
For nobody else will.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!