开始摄像
Recording!
看我♥干♥什么 这是你的主意
Don’t look at me, this was your idea.
今天是1月7日
Today is January the seventh.
这是我第一篇日记
This is my first diary entry.
这是一本影音记录 我写在这里的一切
This is a video-book, and everything I write down here…
都被拍摄了下来 这样我的记忆就能永远延续
are record on this video tape, so my memory will live forever.
你这是干什么啊
What you do that for!!!
去弄好啊
Go and fix it.
我 你去弄好啊
Me?! You go and fix it.
其实 影音记录的主意不是我想的
Actually, the idea for the video book wasn’t mine,
是威利斯老师想的
it was Mrs Willis’…
不过其实一切要从更早之前说起
though everything really began a long time before that…
从我回家的那个下午说起
the afternoon I came home.
关于我的五件事
Five facts about me.
一 我叫萨姆 二 我12岁了
One, my name’s Sam; two, I’m twelve years old;
三 我收集故事和奇闻妙事
three, I collect stories and fantastic facts;
四 我有白血病
four, I have leukemia.
五 你们看到这个的时候 我大概已经死了
And five, by the time you see this, I’ll probably be dead.
萨姆
Sam.
这是你的新房♥间
It’s your new room.
这样你就不用爬楼梯了
So you don’t have to climb the stairs…
这本日记收集了故事 图像
This diary is a collection of stories, images,
问题 和事实 这也是我的故事
questions and facts… and it’s also my story.
好了
Good.
至于我的样子 我有头发
As for the way I look; I have hair.
去年因为我用的药的缘故 头发都掉光了
I mean, last year it all fell out because of the medicine I was taking,
但现在都长回来了
but it’s grown back.
是浅棕色的
It’s brown…light brown.
我眼睛是绿的
I’ve got green eyes.
我身上有好多瘀伤
I’ve got tons of bruises.
这可不能怪我 得了白血病就会这样
It’s not my fault, I mean, it’s what happens when you get leukemia.
差点忘了
Oh! I forgot.
我有个胎记 在膝盖上 像片四叶草
I have a birth mark the shape of a four-leaf clover on my knee,
而且很怪异
and it’s really really weird,
但它又不能满足我的心愿
but it doesn’t grant any wishes.
所以 其实不怎么样
So, it sucks.
如果我还得学习 病了有什么好处啊
What’s the point of being ill if I have to study?
这可是你第一天 菲利克斯
It’s our first day, Felix.
也可能是我们最后一天呢
And it could be our last.
怎么样
So?
你们对此有什么感想吗
Doesn’t it say anything to you at all?
这个问题困扰了人类几个世纪

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章旗鼓相当
下一篇文章欲望号快车
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!