(本片根据真实的故事改编)
片名:希望不灭
西维吉尼亚州 亨丁顿的中♥央♥有一条河
In the middle of Huntington, West virginia, there is a river.
河旁有一座炼钢厂
Next to this river, there is a steel mill.
炼钢厂旁有一所学校
And next to the steel mill, there is a school.
(马歇尔大学)
学校中♥央♥有一座喷水池
In the middle of this school, there is a fountain.
每年在同一天的同一个时间
Each year, on the exact same day, at the exact same hour…
喷泉的水会被关掉
…the water to this fountain is turned off.
在一年一度的这一刻
And in this moment, once every year…
城镇各处和整所学校里
…throughout the town, throughout the school…
时间都静止了下来
…time stands still.
(马歇尔大学对东卡罗莱纳大学 1970年11月14日)
克里斯葛瑞芬接到球 完成了第一次进攻
Chris Griffen with a reception. That is a first down.
但马歇尔已经用完暂停次数 而时间快到了
But Marshall is all out of time-outs, and the clock is now ticking.
如果他们想打进季后赛 迅雷队最好快点
If they wanna get another play off, the Herd had better hurry.
下达战术 瑞德… 下达战术
Call it in, Red! Call it in!
-葛瑞芬 快点过来… -我很好…
-Griffen! Okay, Chris Griffen! Hustle up! -I’m good, I’m good.
迅雷队看起来有点散乱
The Herd looks a little disorganized.
他们在边线寻求战略
They’re looking for a play from the sideline,
时间几乎已经不够了
and they are almost out of time.
比赛只剩几秒而已 马歇尔必须达阵才能赢得比赛
We are talking about seconds. Marshall needs to get down and over…
-77码传球 快去… -是 教练
-77-Victory. Go! Go, go, go! -Yes, sir.
77码传球得胜 你下来
77-Victory. You’re out.
用77码传球得胜…
V, 77! V, 77!
来吧 开球
Come on! Snap the ball!
预备
Set!
拦截…
Snap it! Snap it! Snap it!
来吧
Come on!
开始
Hut!
强边防守 他有空档
Strong side! He’s open!
他有空档 传球
He’s open! Throw!
迅雷队的机会到此为止
And that’ll be it for the Herd.
没错 时间到了
That’s right, the clock has hit all zeroes…
卡罗莱纳的球迷 已经起立欢呼了
…and the Carolina faithful are already on their feet.
这就是比赛结果
So there you have it.
-比赛结束了 各位 -很精彩 瑞德
-It’s all over, folks. -Good game, Red.
马歇尔输了这艰难的比赛
Marshall loses a tough one,
17比14输给东卡罗莱纳海盗队
17-14 to the East Carolina Pirates.
瑞德得加把劲了
Red’s got his work cut out for him.
我的周末泡汤了 瑞德会在放映室待到星期一
Well, there goes my weekend. Red’ll be in the film room till Monday.
他最好这样
He’d better.
你先生整年都不知道 怎么打败三四防守
Your husband hasn’t figured out how to beat the 3-4 all year.
共同队长之一的奈特拉芬和后卫汤姆波登
Co-captain Nate Ruffin and cornerback Tom Bogdan…
是四位因伤留在亨丁顿的先发球员中的两人
…are two of four starters who were left back in Huntington due to injuries.
很惊讶见到你
Surprised to see you.
我以为学校委员会长会去看球赛
Figured the chairman of the school board would be at the game.
这地方得有人经营 你知道的
This place won’t run itself, you know that.
-火炉准备好了吗 -好了
-Furnace ready for the tap? -Yeah.
下周的比赛非赢不可
The next week is a must-win.
每场都是非赢不可的 金恩
They’re all must-wins, Gene.
那些受伤球员 到时候
No word yet on whether any or all of the injured players
能否上场还是未知数
will be available next…
(俄亥俄州伍斯特)
珊蒂 可不可以 拿些铝箔过来
Hey, Sandy, can I get some more foil in here?
17比14 卡罗莱纳海盗队获胜
The score, 17-1 4, East Carolina Pirates.
四分卫泰迪休布里吉…
Quarterback Teddy Shoebridge…
我修好了
I got it!
旗子在哪里 旗子…
Hey, where’s the flag? Where’s the flag? Flag on…
55码 阻挡…
Fifty-five! Blocking in the…
如果比赛结束前 马歇尔在边线的混乱
if that confusion on the Marshall sideline at the end of the game…
不会让教练托利 成为众矢之的…
…won’t make that target on Coach Tolley’s back a little bit bigger.
我不会再叫你们了 晚餐好了
I’m not gonna ask you guys again. Dinner’s ready.
你也得来 凯斯
That means you too, Keith.
拜托 再一下就好 爸爸还没播完
Please, just a few more seconds? Dad’s not off yet.
他回家后还是会一直讲那场比赛
He’ll still be droning on about that game when he gets home tonight.
凯斯莫浩斯 给我从桌底下出来
Get out from under there, Keith Morehouse.
我是金恩莫浩斯 向你道晚安 加油迅雷队
I’m Gene Morehouse saying good night, and go Herd!
各位…
Fellas…
你们今天非常努力
…you gave a good effort out there today.
但是让我说清楚
But let me be clear about this
光是努力还不够
A good effort is not enough.
我以你们为傲
Now, I’m proud of you.
但我不接受你们输球
But I will not accept losing with you.
因为别人只凭一件事 来看待我们
Because there’s only one thing they judge us on.
人们只记得一件事
There’s only one thing people remember.
那可不是我们打球的方式
And it ain’t how we play the game!
冠军…
Winning…
才是一切
…is everything.
飞机一小时内要起飞
Plane leaves in an hour.
我们八点前就能回家了
We’ll be home by 8.
你们有很多时间可以做
Plenty of time for y’all to do whatever the hell
你们星期六晚上会做的事
y’all do on a Saturday night.
波登 我们输球 是因为我们没去比赛
Now, see, Bogdan, the reason we lost is because we weren’t there.
巧克力雷和白色闪电么
Chocolate Thunder, White Lightning?
我们是这个联盟的防守球员
We the best defensive players in the conference.
我是巧克力雷 对吧
I’m Chocolate Thunder, right?
你为什么那么怕把我介绍给你女朋友
Why you so scared to introduce me to your girlfriend, then?
听着 别过度自信 拉芬
Listen, stop being so overconfident, Ruffin.
好 猜拳决定谁买♥♥票 快点 来吧
All right, Rock, Paper, Scissors for tickets. Let’s go, right now.
没关系 我买♥♥爆米花
It’s okay. I’ll get the popcorn.
东卡罗莱纳
East Carolina?
让三百码给博灵格林队 我还能理解
I mean, I can understand giving up 300 yards to Bowling Green.
但是东卡罗莱纳
But East Carolina?
受伤是没办法的事
Well, you can’t do nothing about injuries, you know?
怎么了 骨折了吗
What happened? Is it broken?
脱臼了
It’s dislocated.
那你是怎么了 汤姆
What’s wrong with you, Tom?
快点 老兄 会错过预告
Come on, man. Gonna miss the previews.
19次持球 推进108码
Nineteen carries, 108 yards,
保罗 你儿子克里斯打得真好
Paul, your boy Chris played a hell of a game.
我应该每天都赢球 对吧 唐
I’d have taken the win any day. Isn’t that right, Don?
怎么 我们没赢吗
What, now, we didn’t win?
唐 如果你不听球赛
You of all people, Don. If you’re not gonna listen to the game…
至少要知道结果 好假装你听过了
…you gotta know the result so you can pretend you did.
-我尽力了 保罗 -你饿了吗
-Well, I’m doing my best, Paul. -You hungry?
不 谢谢 我不饿
No, thank you. I’m all set.
洛德 和平常一样但是多一点 我饿死了
Lloyd? Usual for me tonight, just more of it. I’m starving.
-没问题 -说吧 抱歉
-You got it. -Go ahead, excuse me.
委员会叫我问你一些…
Well, the board has asked me to run a few ideas through you…
关于改进大学建设的想法
…about some potential improvements to the university’s physical plant.
克里斯在那里
There’s Chris!
你为什么这么晚才打 告诉乔他不能进去
What took you so long to call? Tell Joe he can’t run it to the inside…
慢点 瑞奇 听我说
Slow down, Reggie. Just listen.
-我只需要帮忙 不需要听故事 -你需要什么
-I just need a favor, not your life story. -What you need?
麻烦你带一箱瀑布市啤酒来 要瀑布市的
I need you to go get us a case of Falls City Beer. Falls City.
-去第四街的酒店 对 -第四街
-Go to the liquor store on Fourth. Yeah. -Fourth Street?
-大伙和你在一起吗 -对 瑞奇
-Hey, are the guys with you? -Yeah, Reggie.
干什么…
What is it, godd…?
对 瑞奇 你带那两个来 算一下…
That’s right, Reggie. You carry the two and you divide by the sum…
对 数学课结束了 我们上飞机吧 快点
Yeah, math class is over. Let’s get on the plane. Come on.
-几小时后会见到你 对吧 -你知道会的
-I’ll see you in a couple of hours, right? -You know you are.
-我今晚要住在我爸那儿 -不要
-I’m gonna stay at my dad’s house tonight. -No.
他想要做赛后分♥析♥
He’s gonna wanna go over his post-game breakdown.
对不起 我们从我小时候 就一直这样
Sorry. We’ve been doing it since I was a kid.
你会告诉他加州的事吧
You gonna tell him about California, right?
你在开玩笑吗 在输球后 我们希望他心情好一点
Are you kidding? After a loss? We want him in a good mood.

Yeah.
别担心 我会说的
Don’t worry. I will.
只是不在这周末
Just not this weekend.
葛瑞芬 快点
Griffen! Let’s go!
我爱你 克里斯·葛瑞芬
I love you, Chris Griffen.
快点 安妮

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章明亮的星
下一篇文章红菱艳
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!