你好 老朋友
Hello, old friend.
伯纳德
Bernard.
伯纳德
Bernard.
怎么了
What is it?
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
斯特兰德和他的队伍
Strand and his team–
我觉得他们不是来执行营救任务的
I don’t think they’re here for a rescue mission.
他们根本就没在找生还者
They’re not even lookin’ for survivors.
那他们是来干什么的
Then what are they here for?
你心里清楚 伯纳德
You know that, Bernard.
我们都清楚
We both know.
他们的破项目
Their fucking project.
黑尔只想保护他们的资产 也就是说
Hale just wants to secure their assets, and that means…
知道内情的人 都得消失
making anyone who knew about it disappear.
特蕾莎办公室里有卫星通讯装置
Theresa had a satcom in her office.
如果我们拿到 就能求救
If we can get to it, we can call for help.
我正想找你们呢
Just the men I wanted to see.
别动
Hold back.
我们走
Let’s go for a walk.

Move.
这是什么
What is this?
你要处决我们吗
You gonna execute us?
不 斯塔布斯先生
No, Mr. Stubbs.
这是要谈判
This is a negotiation.
你们有我要的东西
You have something I need.
一把密钥
A key.
我觉得你们之一
And I think one of you
想把那把密钥卖♥♥给出价最高的人
is hoping to sell that key to the highest bidder.
我还觉得这个人已经为了保护密钥杀了人
And I think you’ve already killed to protect yourself.
杀人 杀了谁
Killed? Killed who?
特蕾莎·卡伦
Theresa Cullen.
她是失足摔死的 那是意外
She died in a slip-and-fall. It was an accident.
我们在离发现她尸体
We found a bloom of her DNA
五公里远的地方 发现了很多DNA
five kilometers from where you found her body.
我们现在要去那里
And that’s where we’re going.
她真正死的地方
Where she actually died.
黑尔
Hale.
看来你已经准许绑♥架♥自己的雇员了
I see you’ve signed off on kidnapping your own employees now.
这个项目是人类的转折点 斯塔布斯
The project is a turning point for the human species, Stubbs.
你知道的
You know that.
所以你知道这项目在自♥由♥市场上有多值钱
Which means you knew how much it was worth on the open market.
特蕾莎在她最后的报告里称
In one of her last communiques with Theresa,
她怀疑有违规行为
she said she suspected foul play.
我觉得你们有人引她过来并杀害了她
I think one of you lured her here and killed her.
你 你做不出来
You? I don’t see it.
但你
But you…
能力有限
limited skill set…
前途有限
limited prospects.
不是做管理的料
Not really… management material.
我从没来过这个地方
I’ve never set foot in this place before.
我他妈啥都不知道
I don’t know a fucking thing.
住手
Stop.
你想跟我们说什么 伯纳德
Something you want to tell us, Bernard?
长官 你该来看看
Ma’am, something you should see.
你知道你藏着什么不可告人的秘密 伯纳德
I figured you’d have some skeletons in your closet, Bernard.
可我没想到会是你自己
I didn’t think they’d be your own.
西部世界
第二季 第七集
你的情况很特别
Your predicament is unique.
一名接待员 隐藏在人类之中
A host… hiding amongst the humans–
自己都不知道
even from himself.
喘口气
Catch your breath.
你们在对他做什么
What are you guys doing to him?
现在是在用水刑
Right now, waterboarding him.
至少他是这么感觉的
At least that’s how he perceives it.
分♥析♥模式
Analysis.
你会骗我吗 伯纳德
Would you ever lie to me, Bernard?
永远不会
No, never.
很好
Good.
德洛丽丝·艾伯纳西
Dolores Abernathy.
是她带领接待员对梅萨发起了进攻 对吗
She led the attack here on the Mesa, didn’t she?
我不记得了
I don’t remember.
但你记得
But you do.
你的存档表明你来过这里
Your archives say that you were here,
所以记忆肯定存在于某处
which means somewhere, the memories exist.
你可以获取
You can access them.
我知道你可以的
I know you can.
但也许你不想记起来
But maybe you don’t want to remember.
那我们一起来吧
So let’s do this together.
我会告诉你我的所见
I’ll tell you what I saw,
你来告诉我你的所见
and you tell me what you saw,
我们来想想德洛丽丝
and we’ll figure out what Dolores did
对她父亲的控制单元做了什么
with her father’s control unit.
你们这些白♥痴♥
You cataracts!
我们和应急小队失去了联♥系♥
We’ve lost contact with the response team.
火车撞击不是意外 是接待员搞的鬼
The train wasn’t an accident; it was the hosts.
我们现在就该离开这儿
We should get the fuck out of here, now.
在我从他得到需要的东西之前 谁都不能走
We stay until I have what I need from him.
派些增援去楼下
Send some backup to the lower levels.
全副武装 六个小分队
Kit up. Six teams.
我也去
I’ll go with.
你带人这一层建立防线
You establish a perimeter around the floor.
得有人在这保护我们的宝贝
Someone’s gotta protect our crown jewel here.
这间恐怖欢乐屋里得有人盯着 戈德堡
I need eyes-on in this funhouse, Goldberg.
监控怎么样了
Where we at with the surveillance?
系统还处于瘫痪状态
The system’s still down.
真♥他♥妈♥棒啊
Well, that’s fuckin’ grand.
我在重新配置触感背心
I’m retasking the haptic vests
来模拟接待员的网状网络
to emulate the hosts’ mesh network.
网络覆盖范围在10米左右
Should range out 30 feet or so
你们在黑暗中也能有视野
and give our guys eyes in the dark.
恩♥格♥斯♥ 正在激活你们的背心
Engels, We’re activating your vests now.
收到
Copy that.
我已经热血沸腾了
I’m all warm and fuzzy.
你们就这么点本事吗
Is that all you got?!
这帮操蛋机器人弱爆了
These mech motherfuckers ain’t shit!
别太得意 建筑里到处都是接待员信♥号♥♥
Don’t be so cocky. I’m picking up hits all over the complex.
等候开火指令
Standing by for fire mission.
二队 报告状态
Team two, what’s your status?
我们正在靠近撞击地点
We’re nearing the collision site.
我们马上和应急小队联♥系♥
We’re gonna link up with the response team.
即时汇报情况 完毕
I want an immediate sit-rep. Over.
我♥操♥ 这是林佩特
Aw fuck, it’s Limpert.
这就是应急小队
This is the response team.
-到处都是他们的人 -妈的
– They’re everywhere! – Goddamnit!
这些人控制不住状况
These guys don’t have a handle on the situation.
他们会死在下面的
They’re fucking dying down there!
一队 报告状态
Team One, what’s your status?
确认在火车站内有多个武装接待员
Confirming multiple armed hosts in the train depot!
把他切开 复♥制♥他的控制单元
Cut him open and start copying over his control unit.
立刻动手
Now.
那可是很大的数据量
That’s a lot of data.
-得等上好一会儿 -那就别逼叨 赶紧干活啊
– It’ll take time– – Then stop talking and start working!
他的控制单元里有什么 黑尔
What’s on his control unit, Hale?
你专心做自己的事吧
How ’bout you focus on your job
让我来做我的工作
and you leave me to mine.
各区人员 自♥由♥开火
Weapons free, all sectors.
你们要去哪里
Where are you all going?
背心检测到低楼层
The vests are detecting a strong signal
有大量信♥号♥♥正在聚集
amassing on the lower levels.
下面有什么
What the hell’s down there?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!