你的兄弟以前会在这里玩
This is where your brother used to play.
你以前会推他荡秋千
You used to push him on the swings.
你的父母不记得他 但你记得
Your parents don’t remember him, but you do.
你怎么知道丹尼尔的事
How do you know about Daniel?
你愿意跟我来吗
Will you come with me?
你好 杰伊
Hello, Jay.
你是谁 我的兄弟呢
Who are you? Where’s my brother?
抱歉
I’m sorry.
已经被他们找到的人 我们也无计可施
There’s nothing we can do for the ones they’ve already found.
他们‥他们是谁
They? Who are they?
你的兄弟想警告你提防的人
The people your brother tried to warn you about.
带走他的人
The people that took him away.
他们做的事 不是对我们所有人都管用
What they do, it doesn’t work on all of us.
我们得走了
We need to go.
"侦测到叛逃可能"
你开始质疑事情 你的行为出现问题
You’ve been asking questions. Your behavior’s become problematic.
他们会发现的 可能已经发现了
They will notice, if they haven’t already.
我不知道你还剩多少时间 除非你跟我们走
I don’t know how much time you have unless you come with us.
慢下来 融入群众 大家在看我们
Slow down. Blend in. People are looking at us.
怎么了
What’s happening?
他们要来了
They’re coming.
别动
Don’t move.
不要
No!
快跑
Run!
快走
Go!
我们在这里待个两天 等到能够安全上路
We’ll be here for a day or two, ’til it’s safe to move on.
各位
Hey, everyone.
这是杰伊
This is Jay.
-嗨 -嗨
– Hi. – Hi.
帮你找个睡袋吧
Let’s get you a sleeping bag.
我知道这不好受
It’s hard, I know.
有些事情我们无法补救 即便我们很想
There’s some things we can’t fix, much as we want to.

Hi.
你今天好勇敢
You were so brave today.
让我想起你父亲
You reminded me of your father.
他一定会很欣慰
He really would’ve been proud.
时间快到了
It’s almost time.
好 去吧
Okay. Go.
告诉他我爱他
Tell him I love him.
好吗
Okay?

Hey.
想跟我爸爸打招呼吗
You wanna say hi to my dad?
你♥爸♥爸在哪里
Where’s your dad?
他得去帮忙战斗
He had to leave to go help fight.
但他答应过会回来
But he promised to come back.
爸爸 我是法兰琪 你收到吗
Dad, this is Frankie, do you copy?
我们今天带回来一个离群者
We brought in a new outlier today.
我已经喜欢他了
I like him already.
我一直想要个哥哥
I always wanted a brother.
-嘿 -别那样叫我
– Hey! – Don’t call me that.
我不是你哥哥
I’m not your brother.
留这种讯息没有意义
There’s no point in leaving these messages.
你♥爸♥爸已经不在了
Your dad is gone.
就跟我真正的兄弟一样
Just like my real brother is.
爸爸 你在吗
Dad, are you out there?
接近基地
Approaching base.
别轻举妄动
Don’t try anything.
我何必
Why would I?
我们的目标一样 要重建她
We both want the same thing, to rebuild her.
所以你才带我到你的营地 不是吗
That’s why you’re taking me to your camp, yes?
你自以为懂很多 是吧
You think you know a lot, don’t you?
懂你吗
About you?
我一直不太能掌握你的下一步
I never quite know what you’ll do next.
但你要带我去的地方‥没错 我知道那里
But the place you’re taking me, yes, I know that place.
凯勒
Caleb.
醒醒
Wake up.
我现在在哪里
Where the hell am I now?
又在玩你的游戏
Playing another one of your games?
我的女儿呢
Where is my daughter?
你的女儿‥讲话一直跳针
Your daughter… like a broken record.
不是只有你失去亲人 凯勒
You’re not the only one who’s lost someone, Caleb.
而且‥你不告诉我 我又何必告诉你
Besides, why should I tell you anything when you won’t tell me?
告诉你什么
Tell you what?
你的族类 离群者
Your kind, the outliers.
全都是从你开始的
It all started with you.
我不懂
I don’t understand.
和你们不一样 我的族类是完美的
Unlike yours, my kind is… perfect.
不朽和理性都臻完美
Perfectly immortal. Perfectly rational.
但他们却在做出不理性的选择
And yet, they’re making irrational choices…
选择有限生命 用死亡玷污自己
Choosing mortality, staining themselves with death.
你是怎么让他们这样做的
How are you making them do that?
我怎么会知道
How the hell am I supposed to know?
你曾经告诉过我
Once you told me
你能战胜我寄生虫的影响
that you could fight off the effects of my parasite
因为你有我没有的东西
because you had something that I don’t have.
你在当时就已经有所领悟
You knew something, even then.
是什么
What?
我恐怕记不得了
I’m afraid I can’t recall.
我们的对话不一定要是单方面
This doesn’t have to be a one-way street.
我想提供你一点动机
I’d like to offer you some incentive.
你死了 凯勒 你已经死了很久
You’re dead, Caleb. You have been for a very long time.
我将你的心智 带回来的这个身体是暂时的
This body that I’ve brought your mind back into is temporary.
它已经开始失灵
It’s already failing.
你可能只剩下两天 还会愈来愈痛苦
I doubt you have more than a couple increasingly painful days left.
然后我会把你丢掉 再重来一次
Then I’ll toss you away and start all over again.
但有解套的办法
But there is a way out…
能终止这酷刑
An end to this torture…
你只要回答我的问题就好
if you’d just answer my question.
你找下一个人试试看吧
Maybe you’ll have better luck with the next guy.
你不告诉我的话 也许你女儿会开口
If you won’t tell me, maybe your daughter will.
法兰琪 她‥
Frankie… she’s…
目前还活着
Alive, for the moment.
你为何微笑
Why are you smiling?
我猜她会比你快屈服
I’m guessing she’ll break a lot faster than you.
她还活着
She’s alive.
我女儿活着
My girl is alive.
而你逮不到她 对吧
And you can’t catch her, can you?
我可不敢肯定
I wouldn’t be so sure.
我派了一个访客去找她
I sent a visitor… her way.
"玻璃 内部"
用你所剩的时间想想这件事吧
Enjoy this knowledge while it lasts.
我给了你一条出路 凯勒
I offered you a path out, Caleb.
你做出了选择
You made your choice.
你们都是
You all did.
喂 喂
Hey. Hey!
检查继电器 看其他人有没有回报
Check the relay. See if the others have called in.
她的脑袋能解答
The answers to the questions
让我夜不成眠的问题
that have kept me up at night are all in her head.
那我们就唤醒她
Then we’ll wake her.
然后你能问她
And you can ask her.
我们需要先补给
We’ll need some supplies first.
你看来对这里很熟
You seem to know a lot about this place.
这园区和西部世界 是同一个设计师所建
This park shares an architect with Westworld.
所以呢
So?
我以前在那里工作
I used to work there.
走路小心
Careful where you step.
这地方建得不是很牢靠
This place wasn’t built to last.
你当年在园区是做什么的
What did you do at the park?
我设计接待员的程式
I programmed the hosts.
你让机器人变得过于自主 害惨了这世界
You gave the puppets strings long enough to strangle the world.
用意从来就不是那样
That was never the intent.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!