I’VE LIED TO EVERYONE THAT I KNOW,
向所有我爱的人说谎
EVERYONE I LOVE, AND, UM…
我每天都感到羞耻、害怕
I WAS ASHAMED AND TERRIFIED…
AND HUMILIATED EVERY DAY.
有一天…
UM, ONE DAY I…
我洗完澡带着毛巾
GOT OUT OF THE SHOWER, GRABBED A TOWEL
正要去拿报纸的时候
AND DECIDED TO GO GET THE PAPER.
没人看到我出门走到街角
AND NOBODY SAW ME GO OUT THE FRONT DOOR OR AT THE CURB,
那很好,因为我的毛巾…
WHICH WAS A VERY GOOD THING,
是拿在手上
BECAUSE I WAS HOLDING THE TOWEL JUST FOLDED IN MY HAND.
[ Laughter ] [ Laughing ]
[ Sighs ]
我知道我有多么幸运
I KNOW HOW LUCKY I’VE BEEN,
我曾经酗酒开车载着女儿
‘CAUSE THERE WERE TIMES WHEN I DROVE MY LITTLE GIRLS AROUND…
JUST RIPPED OUT OF MY MIND.
有天我带小女儿外出办事回来
ONE SATURDAY I TOOK MY BABY GIRL ON ERRANDS,
AND WHEN I GOT HOME,
才发现她不见了
I REALIZED SHE WASN’T WITH ME.
我把她遗忘在某个地方
I HAD LEFT HER SOMEPLACE.
我记不起来自己去过哪些地方
AND SINCE I COULDN’T REMEMBER WHERE I’D BEEN,
根本没有印象在哪
I HAD NO IDEA WHERE, SO–
[ Sighs ]
接下来一小时我四处打电♥话♥
I SPENT THE NEXT FEW HOURS CALLING EVERY SHOP I’D EVER BEEN TO…
直到卖♥♥磁砖的商人…
UNTIL FINALLY THE TILE GUY RANG MY FRONT DOORBELL.
按我家的门铃
他在支票上看到我的地址
THEY HAD FOUND MY ADDRESS ON A CHECK.
我酬谢了他
I REWARDED HIM, OF COURSE, YOU KNOW, BY NEVER GOING BACK TO HIS STORE.
但再也没去他店里
MY BOTTOM WAS 184 DAYS AGO…
184天前是我最低潮的时期
那时候…
WHEN MY, UH,
我女儿看着我…
MY LITTLE GIRL WATCHED ME…
用伏特加吞下阿斯匹灵
WASH DOWN ASPIRIN WITH VODKA.
然后我打了她
AND THEN I HIT HER.
我昏过去后,她陪着我
AND WHEN I PASSED OUT, SHE WAS ALONE WITH ME,
她以为我死了
AND SHE THOUGHT I WAS DEAD.
我这辈子…
AND ALL OF MY LIFE, I WILL NEVER KNOW WHAT THAT DID TO HER.
永远无法知道那造成的损害
而且我得原谅自己的行为
I KNOW I HAVE TO FORGIVE MYSELF FOR THAT.
我得原谅自己对丈夫所做的事
AND I HAVE TO FORGIVE MYSELF FOR WHAT I’VE DONE TO MY HUSBAND.
自知软弱而痛恨自己真是可怕
IT’S HORRIFYING HOW MUCH YOU CAN HATE YOURSELF FOR BEING LOW AND WEAK.
他无法拯救我,所以我恨他
AND HE COULDN’T SAVE ME FROM THAT, SO I TURNED IT ON HIM.
我想把恨意全给他,但不行
I TRIED TO EMPTY IT ONTO HIM, BUT THERE WAS ALWAYS MORE, YA KNOW ?
他想帮忙时,我告诉他…
WHEN HE TRIED TO HELP,
他让我觉得自己一文不值
I TOLD HIM THAT HE MADE ME FEEL SMALL AND WORTHLESS.
但没人能使我们有那感觉
BUT NOBODY MAKES US FEEL THAT, MAN.
只有我们能让自己觉得惭愧
WE DO THAT FOR OURSELVES.
我排斥他,因为…
I SHUT HIM OUT BECAUSE…
如果让他看到我真正的本性
I KNEW IF HE EVER REALLY SAW…
WHO I WAS INSIDE,
他绝对不会爱我的
THAT HE WOULDN’T LOVE ME.
我们现在分居了
AND WE’RE SEPARATED NOW.
他已经搬走了
HE’S MOVED AWAY.
没有求他留下是很痛苦的
AND IT WAS SO HARD NOT TO BEG HIM TO STAY.
我不知道是否还有一次机会
AND I DON’T KNOW IF I’M GONNA GET A SECOND CHANCE,
但我相信…
BUT I HAVE TO BELIEVE THAT I DESERVE ONE.
我应该有第二次机会
我们都一样
BECAUSE WE ALL DO.
[ Applause ]
谢谢你,艾莉,休息十五分钟
THANK YOU, ALICE. EVERYONE, LET’S TAKE A 15-MINUTE COFFEE BREAK.
THANKS.
说的太好了,希望我也办得到
THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL.
I JUST HOPE I CAN DO IT TOO.
要根香烟吗?
HOW DO YOU FEEL ? LIKE A CIGARETTE ?
谢谢你,辅♥导♥员
YES. THANK YOU, SPONSOR. YOU’RE WELCOME.
说的好极了
艾莉,你真的使我哭了
THANKS FOR LETTING ME TALK. ALICE, YOU REALLY MADE ME CRY.
我也是
ME, TOO.
我也是
ME, TOO.
我老婆是个酒鬼
MY WIFE IS AN ALCOHOLIC.
是我见过最好的人
BEST PERSON I EVER MET.
她有六百种不同的微笑表情
SHE HAS 600 DIFFERENT KINDS OF SMILES.
每一种都令人欢喜
THEY CAN LIGHT UP YOUR LIFE.
她可一下子令你开怀大笑
THEY CAN MAKE YOU LAUGH OUT LOUD,
JUST LIKE THAT.
也可一下子让你动容落泪
THEY CAN EVEN MAKE YOU CRY, JUST LIKE THAT.
不只是笑容
AND THAT’S JUST WITH HER SMILES.
你们该看看她与孩子相处时
YOU’D HAVE TO SEE HER WITH HER KIDS.
孩子们总是专注地看着她
YOU’D HAVE TO SEE HOW THEY LOOK AT HER…
纵使她没看着孩子
WHEN SHE’S NOT LOOKIN’.
想到她的痛苦
TO THINK OF ALL THE THINGS SHE LIVED THROUGH,
我却帮不上忙
AND I COULDN’T HELP HER.
也许你帮不上忙 是吗?
MAYBE HELPING WASN’T YOUR JOB.
THE HELL IT WASN’T.
我爱她
SEE, I LOVE HER.
我试过一切手段
AND I TRIED EVERYTHING…
却遗漏了真心的倾听
EXCEPT REALLY LISTENING.
真心的倾听
REALLY LISTENING.
我就这样任由她孤独
AND THAT’S HOW I LEFT HER ALONE.
我为此感到羞愧
I WAS SO ASHAMED OF THAT.
甚至无法告诉她
AND I COULDN’T EVEN TELL HER.
也许告诉她,她仍会爱我
MAYBE IF I TELL HER, SHE’D LOVE ME ANYWAY.
不,会更爱你
NO, MORE.
她会更加的爱你
SHE WOULD’VE LOVED YOU EVEN MORE.
你想你该把这话告诉你老婆
I THINK YOU SHOULD TELL ALL THIS STUFF TO YOUR WIFE.
剧终
*
* HOLD ME, LOVE
* I CAN’T SLEEP AGAIN
* OOH, I HAVE TO KISS YOUR LIPS *
* I WANNA LAY HERE NEXT TO YOU *
* OH
* I REMEMBER
* WALKIN’ IN THE RAIN
* RAIN WAS FALLING ON MY HEAD *
* I DON’T WANNA LIVE THROUGH THAT AGAIN *
* NO
* OUTSIDE
* IT OUGHTA GET DARK NOW
* LOVE IS WALKIN’ IN THE PARK NOW *
* CHILDREN SINGIN’ SONGS
* ONE DAY WE’LL MAKE ALL OUR DREAMS COME TRUE *
* I WILL LOVE YOU
* IT ONLY TAKES LOVE
* LOVE IS A HEALIN’ THING
* WHEN YOU GIVE EVERYTHING
* YOU’RE LOVIN’ THE WORLD
* THE WORLD GIVES YOU LOVE TO HOLD ON TO *
* REMEMBER
* WHEN SORROW IS OVER
* SOMEWHERE * JUST GIVE ME MANY CHANCES *
* OH, NO * I’LL SING OF YOU MY LOVE *
* THE MEMORIES * JUST GIVE ME TIME TO LEARN, TO GROW *
* JUST GIVE ME MANY CHANCES *
* I’LL SEE YOU SOON, MY LOVE *
* JUST GIVE ME TIME TO LEARN, TO GROW *
* JUST GIVE ME MANY CHANCES
* I’LL SEE YOU SOON, MY LOVE *
* JUST GIVE ME TIME TO LEARN, TO GROW *
* IN SEPTEMBER
* WHEN THE RAIN COMES
* AND THE WIND BLOWS
* I WILL SEE YOU WALKING IN YOUR COAT *
* OH
* JUST GIVE ME MANY CHANCES *
* I’LL SEE YOU SOON, MY LOVE *
* JUST GIVE ME TIME TO LEARN, TO GROW *
* TIME TO LEARN, TO GROW
* TIME TO LEARN, TO GROW

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!