Wait, wait, wait. I wanna talk to you.
别这样,拜托。
Don’t act like that. Come on.
别烦我。
Leave me alone.
该死,沼泽女孩觉得你配不上她。
Damn, the Marsh Girl thinks
she’s too good for you now.
闭嘴!
Shut up!
给你,先生,免费的。
Here you go, sir. It’s on the house.
就知道能在这儿找到你。
Thought I might find you here.
我告诉过你离我远点。
I told you to leave me alone.
不,我知道,但我只是… 听着,我想说对不起。
No, I know, but I just…
Listen, I wanted to say I’m sorry.
真的,我对事情的结果感到很抱歉。
Really. I feel bad about
how things turned out.
“结果如何”?
“How things turned out”?
什么,你是说结果
What, you mean how it turned out
我们在一起的时候你就订婚了?
you were engaged
the whole time we were together?
结果你骗了所有人?
How it turned out
that you lie to everybody?
Kya 我必须做我不想做的事,你知道的。
Kya, I have to do things
I don’t wanna do. You know that.
不,我必须嫁给像 Pearl 这样的人,我必须这么做。
No, I have to get married
to someone like Pearl. I had to.
但你才是我真正想要的。
But you’re the one I really want.
你知道其他男人会试图改变你吗?
You know any other man
would have tried to change you?
治好你?
To fix you?
我从来没有。
I never did.
不,不,求你了,等等,我需要你,我真的需要你。
No, no. Please, please, wait.
I need you. I really need you.
别把我一个人留在那里。
Don’t leave me all alone in that place.
其他人都不认识我。
You know, nobody else knows me.
我为你感到难过。
You know, I feel sorry for you.
但我不想跟这些扯上任何关系。
But I want nothing to do with any of that.
比以前更狂野。
Wilder than ever.
我知道你也想要这个。
I know you want this too.
住手!-我知道你也想这样。
Stop!
– I know you want this too.
你是我的,Kya,你属于我,这次我不会让你走的。
You’re mine, Kya. You belong to me.
I’m not letting you go this time.
放开我,你这个混♥蛋♥!
Leave me alone, you bastard!
你再来烦我,我就杀了你!
You bother me again and I’ll kill you!
她喊得很大声,先生。
She shouted it real loud, sir.
我听到一阵骚动,我走近了一些,
I heard a commotion, and I come closer,
看看有没有人有麻烦,然后她就出现了。
see if anybody was in trouble,
and there she was.
你认识这个女人吗?
And do you recognize the woman?
她今天在法庭上吗?
Is she in the courtroom today?
是的,那边那个,被告。
Yes, that one there. The defendant.
就是那个叫沼泽女孩的人。
The one folks call Marsh Girl.
我终于明白妈妈为什么要离开了。
I finally understood why
Ma had to leave.
我从爸爸那里学到了一件事,
One thing I learned from Pa,
这些人必须打最后一拳。
these men have to have the last punch.
与世隔绝是一回事。
Being isolated was one thing.
生活在恐惧中,完全是另一回事。
Living in fear, quite another.
我永远不会那样生活。
I will never live like that.
不知道下一个拳头何时会落下的生活。
A life wondering
when the next fist will fall.
塔特,你不能来这里。
Tate, you can’t be here.
我只是想来看看你。
I just wanted to check on you.
他说他很久没见过你了,自从…-现在不行。
Jumpin’ said he hadn’t seen you since…
– Not now.
Kya,你的脸怎么了?
Kya, what happened to your face?
是 Chase 吗? 告诉我 Kya 是他干的吗?
Was it Chase?
Tell me, Kya. Did he do this?
我要你别插手。
I need you to stay out of it.
那个狗♥娘♥养♥的。
That son of a bitch.
那个狗♥娘♥养♥的-塔特,我需要你离开。
That son of a bitch.
– Tate, I need you to go.
Kya.
Kya.
我本打算下周去格林维尔。
You know, I was gonna go
to Greenville next week.
终于见到我的出版商了。
Finally meet my publishers.
谈谈下一本书。
Talk about the next book.
我觉得自己很勇敢。
I was feeling brave enough.
你还是可以去的。
Well, you can still go.
像这样吗?
Looking like this?
别让他毁了这一切。
Don’t let him ruin this for you.
去格林维尔。
Go to Greenville.
好吗,有辆巴士。
Okay? There’s a bus.
很简单,跳跃者有时间表。
It’s easy. Jumpin’s got the schedule.
让他们给你安排个好酒店,
Let them put you up in a nice hotel,
吃一些不用自己做的热腾腾的饭店食物。
eat some hot restaurant food
you didn’t have to make.
如果可以的话,再待一周。
Stay a week, if you can.
等你回来我再来看你,好吗?
And I’ll come see you
when you’re back. Okay?
听听出版商是怎么说的。
Hear how it all went with the publishers.
好吧。
All right.
你冷吗?
Hey, you cold?
我很好,我不需要你照顾我。
I’m fine. I don’t need you
to take care of me.
我知道,拿着我的帽子。
I know, but just take my hat.
我说了我不需要你的帮助-拿着吧。
I said I don’t need your help.
– Just take it.
能告诉我你的眼睛怎么了吗?
You wanna tell me
what happened to your eye?
我需要写下公共汽车时刻表。
I need to write down the bus schedule.
你有备份吧?
You have a copy, right?
是那个 Chase 对吧?
It was that Chase, wasn’t it?
Kya 看着我。
Kya, look at me.
现在你告诉我他做了什么。
Now you tell me what he did.
我说不出口。
I can’t say it.
现在都结束了。
It’s over now.
我只想让它从我的生活中消失。
I just want it out of my life.
你怎么知道他不会再来找你?
And how you know
he ain’t coming after you again?
你一个人在外面-请跳下来。
You’re all by your lonesome out there.
– Jumpin’, please.
你不能告诉任何人。
You can’t tell anybody.
你懂的。
You know how it is.
他们会把我拖进警长办公室逼我向一群男人描述。
They’d drag me into the sheriff’s office
and make me describe it to a bunch of men.
然后把我写到报纸上,指控我卖♥♥淫。
And then write me up in the papers,
accusing me of whoring.
或者想从他父母那里拿钱。
Or trying to get money out of his parents.
好吗,他们什么都不会做的。
Okay? They’d do nothing about it.
你说得对,Kya。
You’re right, Kya.
我不会让事情变得更糟。
And I ain’t gonna do anything
to make this thing worse.
但你来来去去的时候告诉我一声。
But you let me know
when you’re coming and going.
你听到了吗?
You hear?
我得知道你是不是出城了。
I gotta know if you’re out of town.
因为如果我有一段时间见不到你。
‘Cause if I don’t see you for a while…
谢谢你,跳跃。
Thank you, Jumpin’.
我过几天就要走了。
I’m leaving in a few days.
我一回来就去看你。
I’ll come see you as soon as I’m back.
好的,很好。
Okay, that’s good.
很好。
That’s good.
Miss Price,你能告诉我们10月29日早上你看到了什么吗?
Miss Price, would you tell us
what you saw on the morning of October 29?
我看到了沼泽女孩。
I saw the Marsh Girl…
克拉克小姐,对不起。
Miss Clark, that is. Pardon me.
上9点的车-你记性真好。
Get on the 9:00 bus.
– You’ve got quite a good memory.
我们都谈过了。
We all talked about it.
我们从没见过她打扮成这样。
We’d never seen her
all cleaned up like that.
梳头,化妆。
Hair combed, makeup.
澄清一下10月29日早上,
Just to be clear,
on the morning of October 29,
你和其他几个人看到克拉克小姐上了早上9点的巴士
you and several others saw
Miss Clark board the 9 a.m. bus
离开巴克利湾。
and leave Barkley Cove.
是的,没错-谢谢,Miss Price。
Yes, that’s right.
– Thank you, Miss Price.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!