Kya, please! I just need to talk to you!
我不管你想要什么!
I don’t care what you want!
我再也不想见到你,再也不想。
I never wanna see you again. Ever.
Kya 我得跟你谈谈 Chase 好吗?
Kya, I need to talk to you
about Chase, okay?
关于 Chase?-他配不上你。
About Chase?
– He’s not good enough for you.
是你离开了我。
You’re the one who left me.
你答应的时候他没有回来,他再也没有回来。
Who didn’t come back when you promised.
Who never came back.
你甚至没有写信解释,甚至没有说你是生是死。
You didn’t even write to explain
or even to say if you were alive or dead.
你就这么消失了。
You just disappeared.
我知道,我很抱歉 Kya 你不知道。
I know. And I’m so sorry, Kya,
you have no idea.
你不够男人,不敢面对我。
You weren’t man enough to face me.
你说得对,Kya。
You’re right, Kya.
你说的都是真的。
Everything you say is true.
像那样离开你是我做过的最糟糕的事,
Leaving you like that was
the worst thing I’ve ever done,
我这辈子做过的最糟糕的事。
the worst thing I’ll ever do in my life.
我知道我会伤你很深,我无法面对你,就像你说的。
I knew how badly I’d hurt you,
and I couldn’t face you, like you said.
我还以为你不能离开沼泽,去其他世界生活呢。
I thought you wouldn’t be able to leave
the marsh and live in any other world.
我以为我必须在你和其他事情之间做出选择。
You know, I thought I had to choose
between you and everything else.
但事实是,Kya,其他我认为重要的事情,
But the truth is, Kya,
everything else that I thought mattered,
奖学金,助学金,工作,没有你,一切都毫无意义。
the scholarships, the grants, the jobs,
it means nothing without you.
我大错特错了。
I was so wrong.
这么多年来我一直很抱歉。
I’ve been sorry for years.
我会后悔一辈子的。
And I’ll be sorry for the rest of my life.
你看起来..。
You look…
我给你带了点东西。
I brought you something.
我在镇子附近的新实验室工作。
You know, I’m working
at the new lab near town.
你会喜欢的,Kya。
You’d love it, Kya.
我要在显微镜下研究这一切。
I get to study all this
under a microscope.
所以我来了。
So I’m here now.
我永远回来了。
I’m back for good.
Kya 我愿意做任何事..。
Kya, I would do anything to…
我会做很多不同的事情。
I would’ve done
so many things differently.
你又想怎么样,塔特?
What do you want now, Tate?
你能原谅我吗 Kya?
Is there any way
that you could possibly forgive me, Kya?
求你了?
Please?
我不知道该怎么做。
I don’t know how.
Kya,我相信如果你知道其他人,你会告诉我的
Kya, I trust you would tell me
if you knew of anyone else
他有理由伤害 Chase Andrews。
who had reason to harm Chase Andrews.
那好吧。
Well, all right, then.
休息一下吧。
Try and get some rest.
哦,嗨。
Oh. Hi.
嘿,你来城里干什么?
Hey. What you doing in town?
我从出版商那里得到了一些好消息,所以我想我们可以庆祝一下。
I had some good news from the publisher,
so I thought we could celebrate.
本来要…-他来了。
Was gonna make…
– There he is.
Kya,你认识 Brian,Tina,Pearl。
Kya, you know Brian, Tina, Pearl.
你们认识 Kya-当然认识,沼泽女孩。
You guys know Kya.
– Sure, yeah, the Marsh Girl.
很高兴见到你,Kya。
Pleased to meet you, Kya.
我是蔡斯的未婚妻。
I’m Chase’s fiancee.
好吧,回头见 Kya。
All right. Well, I’ll see you around, Kya.
Kya!
Kya!
嘿 Kya 听我解释。
Hey, Kya. I can explain.
你在里面吗?
Are you in there?
嘿,我只是想谈谈。
Hey, I just wanna talk.
Kya!
Kya!
我知道你在这里,该死的!
I know you’re here, damn it!
Kya!
Kya!
我必须独自生活。
I had to do life alone.
但我知道。
But I knew that.
我早就知道了。
I’d known for a long time.
人们不会留下来。
People don’t stay.
”亲爱的克拉克小姐,
“Dear Miss Clark,
随函附上你那本漂亮的书的最后一本,
enclosed is the final copy
of your beautiful book,
连同最初的运输支票,
along with the initial check for delivery,
肯定还有版税。
with royalties to follow, I’m sure.
我下个月要去格林维尔参加一个会议
I’m attending a conference
in Greenville next month
希望你们能加入我们,庆祝这一伟大的成就”
and would love for you to join us
and celebrate this great accomplishment.”
凯瑟琳 · 丹妮尔 · 克拉克的全权契约
“A full deed for Catherine Danielle Clark
310英亩的泻湖,沼泽,橡树林和海滩。
for 310 acres of lagoons,
marsh, oak forests and beach.
荒地分类: 阴暗的沼泽
Wasteland category: murky swamp.”
朱迪?
Jodie?
我在阿什维尔,在一家书店里看到了你的书:
There I am in Asheville,
and I see your book in a shop:
凯瑟琳 · 丹妮尔 · 克拉克。
Catherine Danielle Clark.
我的心都碎了,一下子高兴得跳了起来。
And my heart just broke
and leapt for joy all at once.
我知道我必须找到你。
I knew I had to find you.
我只是没想到你还在这里。
I just didn’t think you’d still be here.
其他人呢?
What about the others?
我对墨菲,曼迪和米西一无所知。
I don’t know a thing
about Murph, Mandy or Missy.
就算在街上碰到我也认不出来。
I wouldn’t know them
if I passed them in the street.
还有..。
And, um…
那妈妈呢?
what about Ma?
妈妈去世了,Kya。
Ma passed, Kya.
妈妈有个妹妹,叫罗斯玛丽。
Ma had a sister, Rosemary.
她在军队里找到我,告诉我发生了什么。
She found me in the Army
and told me what happened.
穿着鳄鱼皮鞋出现在罗斯玛丽家门口。
Showed up at Rosemary’s door
in her alligator shoes.
罗斯玛丽说她几个月都不说话。
Rosemary said she didn’t talk for months.
大约一年后,她想起她有孩子。
And then about a year later,
she remembered she had children.
罗斯玛丽帮她给爸爸写了一封信,问她能不能来接我们。
Rosemary helped her write a letter to Pa,
asking if she could come get us.
他告诉她如果她再联♥系♥我们,
And he told her
if she ever so much as contacted us again,
他会把我们打得面目全非。
he’d beat us unrecognizable.
是啊,听起来像爸爸。
Yeah, sounds like Pa.
她攒钱请律师什么的,
She saved up for lawyers and everything,
但后来她病了。
but then she got sick.
白血病。
Leukemia.
她试过了,但是..。
She tried, but…
她根本没有机会。
She never had a chance.
我一直在等..。
I’ve been waiting…
这么多年来,她走在这条小路上。
all these years
for her to walk down the lane.
你这辈子都没有家人,
You didn’t have a family your whole life,
我也没办法把它还给你。
and there’s nothing I can do
to give you that back.
但我想尽可能多地来看你。
But I’d like to come see you
as much as I can get up here.
好啊,我很乐意。
Yeah, I’d like that.
梅宝会为你骄傲的。
Mabel’s gonna be so proud.
还有一件事。
Just one more thing.
我保证他会明白的。
I’ll be sure he gets it.
谢谢你,跳跃。
Thank you, Jumpin’.
你们好吗?
How y’all doing?
请给我一包最好的,先生。
One pack of your finest, please, sir.
给我一些火柴。
And give me some matches.
没问题-没问题
Sure thing.
– “Sure thing.”
Kya Clark.
Kya Clark.
Catherine Danielle Clark 小姐。
Miss Catherine Danielle Clark.
你写了本该死的书,过来。
You wrote a damn book. Come here.
等等,我想跟你谈谈。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!