再见
Bye.
没那么糟 她是跳艳舞的
It’s not that bad, man. She’s a go-go dancer.
她可以去拍A片 但她没去
She could’ve did porn, she chose not to.
-这样感觉好点吗 -是啊 一点点
– That make it better? – Yeah, little bit.
-档次高一点 -我能搞得定
– That’s classier. – I can deal with that.
那婊♥子♥好像有恋足癖
Bitch had a foot fetish or something.
-这个不错 -你注意到了吗
– This is good. – You get on that?
就是这样
That’s it.
你♥他♥妈♥的在逗我
No, you are fucking kidding me.
你是新来的替补吗
You the new alternate?
是 我是安德鲁·尼曼
Yeah. I’m Andrew Neiman.
把鼓调到降B调 排练的时候帮我翻乐谱
Tune the set to B-flat, then turn my pages during rehearsal.
没问题
Sure.
打扰了 能给我一个降B调吗
Excuse me. Could I get a B-flat?
谢谢你
Thank you.
抱歉 能不能…再来一次
Sorry. Can you…? Just one more time?
鼓很不错
That’s a great kit.
我在用新的镲片了
I play the new cymbals now.
开搞了
Milk the cunt!
今天来了个新人 尼曼
We got a squeaker today, people. Neiman.
十九岁 他是不是很可爱
Nineteen years old. Isn’t he cute?
好了大伙 《爆裂》
All right, gang, “Whiplash.”
翻页 翻页
Page. Page!
巴克 那不是你男朋友的家伙
Barker, that is not your boyfriend’s dick.
别着急高♥潮♥
Do not come early.
第93小节
Bar 93.
五 六
Five, six, and…

Stop.
这个问题让我很恼火
Now, this one really upsets me.
这里有一个走调的乐手
We have an out-of-tune player here.
在我继续之前 这个乐手能自己承认吗
Before I continue, would that player care to identify himself?
没有吗
No?
好吧 也许是我耳朵里进虫子了
Okay, maybe a bug flew in my ear.
第115小节
One-fifteen.
五 六
Five, six, and…
不 我耳朵好得很
No. My ears are fine.
确实有个走调的乐手
We definitely have an out-of-tune player.
无论是谁 这是你最后的机会
Whoever it is, this is your last chance.
机会没有了
And there it went.
要么你是故意走调
Now, either you are deliberately playing out of tune,
来我的乐队捣乱
and sabotaging my band,
要么就是不知道自己走调了
or you don’t know you’re out of tune,
我恐怕这更严重
which I’m afraid is even worse.
簧管
Reeds.
五 六
Five, six, and…
长号♥
Bones.
五 六
Five, six, and…
他在这儿
He’s here.
告诉我不是你 鸡蛋头
Tell me it’s not you, Elmer Fudd.
没关系 吹吧
It’s okay. Play.
你觉得你走调了吗
Do you think you’re out of tune?
下面有没有他妈的巧克力棒
There’s no fucking Mars Bar down there.
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
往上看 看着我
Look up here. Look at me.
你觉得你走调了吗
Do you think you’re out of tune?
是的
Yes.
那你♥他♥妈♥的为什么不早说
Then why the fuck didn’t you say so?
我已经受够你这个死胖子了
I’ve carried your fat ass for too long.
我不会让你毁了我们的比赛
I won’t have you cost us a competition
因为你满脑子只有开心乐园套餐 没有音调
because your mind’s on a Happy Meal instead of on pitch.
杰克逊 恭喜 你是四号♥乐手了
Jackson, congratulations, you’re fourth chair.
梅茨 你怎么还坐着 赶紧滚
Metz, why are you still sitting there? Get the fuck out!
说明白 梅茨没有走调
For the record, Metz wasn’t out of tune.
是你 埃里克森
You were, Erickson.
但他不知道
But he didn’t know,
那就够糟了
and that’s bad enough.
好了 休息十分钟
All right, take 10.
回来的时候 新手上场
When we get back, the squeaker’s on.
二二三 二二三
Two, two, three. Two, two, three.
如果他能花一半的心思来练长号♥
If he put half the effort into playing the trombone…
安德鲁
Andrew.
-父母是音乐人吗 -不是
– Parents musicians? – No.
-他们是做什么的 -我父亲是个作家
– What do they do? – My dad’s a writer.
他写过些什么
What’s he written?
其实他更算是个教师吧
I guess he’s more of a teacher, really.
-大学吗 -彭宁顿高中
– College? – Pennington High School.
母亲呢 她是做什么的
What about your mother, what does she do?
不知道 我小时候她就走了
I don’t know. She left when I was a baby.
家里没有音乐人
So no musicians in the family?
那你得多听经典了
You just gotta listen to the greats, then.
巴迪·里奇 乔·琼斯
Buddy Rich, Jo Jones…
你知道吗 查理·帕克能成为”大鸟”
You know, Charlie Parker became “Bird”
是因为琼斯用镲片砸了他的脑袋
because Jones threw a cymbal at his head.
明白我的意思吗
See what I’m saying?
听着 关键就是要放松
Listen, the key is to just relax.
别担心曲子
Don’t worry about the numbers.
别管其他人怎么想
Don’t worry about what other guys are thinking.
你能来是有原因的
You’re here for a reason.
你也这么认为 对吧
You believe that, right?
是的
Yeah.
说出来
Say it.
我能来是有原因的
I’m here for a reason.
不错
Cool.
好的 伙计 玩得开心
All right, man. Have fun.
好了 大伙 《爆裂》
All right, gang, “Whiplash.”
稍微慢一点 好吗
A little under tempo, okay?
尼曼 尽力就好
Neiman, just do your best.
准备
Here we go.
五 六
Five, six, and…
加点儿花
Let’s hear some fills.
巴迪·里奇来了
We got Buddy Rich here.
有点问题 从17小节开始
A little trouble there. Just pick it up at 17.
准备好了吗
Ready?
五 六
Five, six, and…
不是我要的节奏
Not quite my tempo.
再来一次
Here we go.
五 六
Five, six, and…
18小节起拍 好吗 再来
Downbeat on 18. Okay? Here we go.
五 六
Five, six, and…
17小节 最后四拍
Bar 17, the end of four.
明白了吗
Got it?
五 六 七
Five, six, seven…
不是我要的节奏 没关系
Not quite my tempo. It’s all good.
别担心 再来
No worries. Here we go.
五 六 七
Five, six, seven…
你在抢拍 再来
You’re rushing. Here we go.
五…准备好了吗 好的
Five… Ready? Okay.
五 六
Five, six, and…
拖拍了 一点点
Dragging just a hair.
等我的提示
Wait for my cue.
五 六 七
Five, six, seven…
抢了 五 六
Rushing. Five, six, and…
拖了 五 六
Dragging. Five, six, and…
你觉得我为什么要朝你扔椅子 尼曼
Why do you suppose I just hurled a chair at your head, Neiman?
-我不知道 -你当然知道
– I don’t know. – Sure you do.
-节奏不对 -抢拍还是拖拍
– The tempo? – Were you rushing or dragging?
我不知道
I don’t know.
-开始数 -五 六 七…
– Start counting. – Five, six, seven…
数四拍 该死的 看着我
In four, damn it. Look at me.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!