是的 – 是的
Yes. – Yes.
你能检查一下“G”吗 在 4-D 展览中?
And can you examine the ‘G’ in exhibit 4-D?
是一样的吗?
Is that the same?

No.
4-D 号♥是 Rose Gooding 的笔迹
No. 4-D is Rose Gooding’s handwriting
来自给银行的一封信
from a letter to the bank.
如果我说你会怎么说 4-C 中的“G”,
And what would you say if I said that the ‘G’ in 4-C,
和你的“G”一样, 事实上是出现的“G”…
the same as your ‘G’, was in fact the ‘G’ that appears…
…在利特尔汉普顿的信中?
…in the Littlehampton letters?
反对, m’lud! 手写 分♥析♥完全是假的!
Objection, m’lud! Handwriting analysis is completely spurious!
拜托! 请!
Please! Please!
你… – 安静!
You… – Silence!
天鹅小姐?
Miss Swan?

No.
(律师2) 法官大人, 我反对 这里受审的是谁?
(Lawyer 2) I object, Your Honour. Who is on trial here?
试图建立合理的 对我委托人的指控表示怀疑
Trying to establish reasonable doubt in the accusation of my client.
还有这封信中的“G” 是一样的不是吗?
And the ‘G’ in this letter is the same. Isn’t it?
不是吗?
Isn’t it?
是的, 但是人很多 可能会做那些“G”
Yes, but lots of people probably do those ‘Gs’.
你刚才说你没想到 人们会用…
You just said you didn’t think people would use…
我不知道, 我不知道 – 为什么是同一个“G”, 天鹅小姐?
I don’t know, I don’t know. – Why is it the same ‘G’, Miss Swan?
我无法解释, 我无法解释其中任何一个
I can’t explain it, I can’t explain any of it.
M’lud, 天鹅小姐最近失去了亲人… – 我从来没有打算接受审判
M’lud, Miss Swan is recently bereaved… – I never meant it to go to trial.
真的, 我没有我父亲教我 做那些“G”…
Really, I didn’t. My father taught me to do those ‘Gs’…
信是你写的吗?
Did you write the letters?
陛下, 这是骚扰! – 请不要…不要…不要担心
My lord, this is harassing! – Please don’t… don’t… don’t worry.
不用担心 因为这一切都不重要
Don’t worry. Cos none of it matters really.
请再说一遍? – 上帝是唯一的正义
I beg your pardon? – God’s is the only justice.
这一切的发生, 都是他造成的 一切都很好一切都很好…
All that happens, he makes it so. All is well. All is well…
哦!
Oh!
对, 呃… 让我们在那里聚会…可以吗?
Right, er… let us convene there… shall we?
够了 把一切都暴露出来…
Enough of this. Just expose everything…
我们想缅怀古丁小姐
We would like to recall Miss… Gooding.
古丁小姐…你会这么说吗 你的丈夫在战争中丧生…
Miss Gooding… would you say that the death of your husband at war…
…影响了你的思想或理智吗?
…has affected your mind or sanity?
我们反对! – 我们会允许的
We object! – We will allow it.
不, 我一直都是这样
No. I’ve always been like this.
请拨♥打♥询问热♥线♥, 特雷丁先生
Do get on to the line of enquiry, Mr Treading.
呃…古丁小姐, 你已故丈夫的名字是什么?
Erm… Miss Gooding, what was your late husband’s name?
我的老公? 这和这有什么关系?
My husband? What’s that got to do with this?
只是确保我们了解所有事实 – 为什么这有关系?
Just making sure we have all the facts. – Why does it matter?
你…不知道他的名字?
You… don’t know his name?
我当然知道他的名字 – 姆鲁德!
Of course I know his name. – M’lud!
呃…继续吧
Er… go on.
你丈夫在战争中阵亡了吗?
Did your husband die in the war?
是的
Yes.
那为什么, 古丁小姐, 没有任何记录吗
Then why, Miss Gooding, is there no record whatever
你与任何人的任何婚姻
of any marriage of you to anyone
在我们可以在这里找到的任何记录中,
in any record that we can find here,
或者你声称的地方 从何而来?
or where you purport to have come from?
我不知道 – 你对这桩婚姻撒谎了吗?
I don’t know. – Did you lie about this marriage?
不 – 你是不是为了掩饰而撒谎…
No. – Did you lie to cover up…
…非婚生 你女儿南希?
…the illegitimate birth of your daughter Nancy?
你不敢谈论南希吗 那样?
Don’t you dare talk about Nancy that way?
这就是你来到利特尔汉普顿的原因吗? – 不!
Is that why you came to Littlehampton? – No!
为了掩盖罪恶 非婚生孩子?
To cover up the sin of a child born out of wedlock?
不!
No!
编造一个令人同情的故事 一个虚构的丈夫
To fabricate a sympathetic story of a fictitious husband
谁在第一次世界大战中阵亡了?
who happened to die in the Great War?
以他人的英雄气概为代价, 他们的死亡?
To trade off other people’s heroism, off their death?
你会怎么办? – 哦!
What would you do? – Oh!
命令!
Order!
命令!
Order!
我把它给你了 你是一个连环骗子
I put it to you that you are a serial liar.
连续制♥造♥谎言的人 和人物角色
A serial creator of falsehoods and personas.
一:正直的母亲
One: the upright mother.
一:蛋挞
One: the tart.
第一个:作家 利特尔汉普顿信件!
And one: the writer of the Littlehampton letters!
你说什么?
What say you?
安静!
Silence!
姆鲁德
M’lud.
我们周一再开会 供陪审团作出裁决
We will reconvene on Monday for the giving of verdict by jury.
再会
Good day.
南希在楼上睡着了
Nancy’s asleep upstairs.
我告诉过你, 这是为了她, 比尔
I told you, it was for her sake, Bill.
你告诉我妈妈了
You told my mother.
告诉她那一刻 你得到消息了你告诉了所有人
Told her about the moment you got the news. You told everyone.
我别无选择, 比尔 你知道我没有我不得不说…
I had no choice, Bill. You know I didn’t. I had to say…
但你不必对我说这些!
But you didn’t have to say it to me!
我要去…
I’m going…
我会失去她, 比尔
I’m going to lose her, Bill.
她的父亲是谁?
Who’s her father?
别…别那样做
Don’t… don’t do that.
她的父亲是谁? – 他对我没有好处
Who’s her father? – He was no good to me.
我不想让她看到这一点 我不得不离开
I didn’t want her seeing that. I had to leave.
不, 比尔, 别走! 请!
No, Bill, don’t go! Please!
他妈的!
Fuck!
不…南希!
No… Nancy!
南希! 你在干什么? 给这里吧!
Nancy! What are you doing? Give it here!
我不要你了! 他们都认为 你是个傻瓜! 看吧, 滚蛋吧!
I don’t want you! They all think you’re a loon! Look, just fuck off!
你说什么? – 这是你的错, 你是个怪胎!
What did you say? – It’s your fault, you’re a freak!
你是个荡♥妇♥, 你生活在罪恶之中! 你该进监狱!
You’re a slut, and you’re living in sin! You belong in jail!
南希, 不! 对不起!
Nancy, no! I’m sorry!
对不起
I’m sorry.
快到了
Nearly there.
她将无法幸存这一切
She won’t survive all this.
你必须保持冷静 然后事情就会恢复正常
You have to stay calm. And then things’ll get back to normal.
出色地…
Well…
…差不多吧?
…almost, eh?
你不喜欢这个主意 我离开这个家, 你呢?
You don’t like the idea of me leaving this house, do you?
这就是你送走西德尼的原因 不是吗?
That’s why you sent Sidney away, isn’t it?
我敢打赌你给罗斯打电♥话♥给了皇家检察署, 等等
I bet you called the CPS on Rose, and all.
我喜欢他
I liked him.
我喜欢他们两个
I liked them both.
不…
No…
你不知道自己喜欢什么
You don’t know what you like.
现在, 收拾一下…
Now, tidy up…
…不再有这种狗屎了
…and no more of this shit.
回转
Turn around.
好吧, 爸爸…你会怎么做?
Alright, Dad… what would you do?
不, 不, 相反 温妮, 别动
No, no, the other way. Winnie, stay still.
什么? – 你忙吗?
What? – Are you busy?
我只是在煮鸡蛋 – 好吧, 那就来吧!
I’m just boiling an egg. – Right, come on, then!
什么? 不, 就像“是的, 我很忙, 我正在煮鸡蛋”
What? No, as in, “Yes, I’m busy, I’m boiling an egg.”
赶快! 我有一个主意
Hurry up! I’ve had an idea.
嘘!
Shh!
是的?
Yes?
你还不认为 罗丝有罪, 你呢?
You don’t still think Rose is guilty, do you?
你当时在场吗?
Were you at the trial?
那么到我这里来吧现在
Come on over to mine, then. Now.
我们要煮鸡蛋
We’ll be boiling eggs.

Oh.
我不支持它 – 我应该认为不会
I’m not standing for it. – I should think not.
那么来吧
Come on, then.
玫瑰即将落下 为了一些她没有做过的事情
Rose is about to go down for something she didn’t do.
现在, 我有一个计划… – 不, 抱歉去你♥妈♥的♥, 不
Now, I have a plan… – No, sorry. Fuck you, no.
我不会再听任何一个字 直到我的鸡蛋
I won’t listen to another word till my egg.
真的不能等吗? 平时你是一个很有活力的人
Can you really not wait? You’re such an energetic person usually.
这就是他妈的鸡蛋!
That’s the fucking eggs!
唔与黄金同等重量
Hmm. Worth its weight in gold.