好吧 我只能回我的房♥间
All right, I’ll just go back to my…
只能回去
just go back…
我能
I could…
按♥摩♥你的脚
massage your feet.
说真的
Are you serious?
穴位按♥摩♥
A-acupressure.
我很久以前学的
I trained a long time ago.
有时也拿自己来练习
I occasionally practice on myself.
这对你的焦虑很有效果
It’s wonderful for anxiety.
你按♥摩♥自己的脚
You massage your own feet?
这里吗
Here?
那里
And there?
你还真的很擅长这个
You really have a feel for this.
很多人在夜晚都会焦虑
A great many people experience fits of nocturnal anxiety.
这很正常 不需要为这担心
It’s perfectly normal. You mustn’t worry about it.
我能告诉你一些事情吗 做一次坦白
Can I tell you something? A confession?
为什么不呢
Why not?
我喜欢你保护我
I like having you protecting me.
你很在行 至少看起来是这样
You’re really good at it. Well, you seem to be.
我没有什么可以来比较
I don’t really have anything to compare it with,
因为以前从没有人这样做过
because no one… no one ever tried before.
但和你在一起
But with you…
我很喜欢
I really enjoy it.
我喜欢
I enjoy…
这样做
doing it.
特别是和我在一起吗
With me particularly?
特别是 和你在一起
With you, particularly.
我可以
May I…
按♥摩♥另一只脚吗
do the other foot?
托尼
Tony!
托尼 托尼
Tony! Tony!
托尼 让我出去 你在干什么
Tony! Let me out, what are you doing!
托尼 快啊
Tony! Please!
托尼 她要杀了我
Tony! She’s gonna kill me!
让我出去 求你了
Let me out! Please!
有个坐在轮椅上的老怪物想要杀了我
This hideous old bat in a wheelchair just tried to kill me!
她有那么长的一把刀 我发誓
She had a knife this big! I swear!
-太可怕了 -真的
– It was horrible! – It’s true!
母亲
Mother?
母亲 你在吗 是我
Mother, are you there? It’s me.
母亲
Mother.
一切都已在我控制之中
I’ve got everything under control.
她没有恶意
She means well.
母亲 我们可以谈谈吗
Mother, can we talk about this?
我对你很失望 维克托
I’m very disappointed in you, Victor.
你能不能先睡在客厅
Could you sleep in the living room?
-我不敢 -来我房♥间吧
– I’m too frightened. – Come to my room.
好主意 托尼会照顾你的
That’s an excellent idea. Tony will look after you.
你名誉扫地了
Your reputation is in tatters!
母亲
Mother…
她那样的 就是典型的母亲吗
Is she, like, your typical mother?
除非你杀了那个女人
Until you kill that floozy,
否则你就是被杀的目标
you’re the target.
我刚刚在门后
I was behind the door.
告诉你多少次了 别躲在关着的门后面
Never face a closed door. How many times have I told you?
-抱歉 我只是 -行了
– Forgive me, I just… – No, stop.
意识到你现在的处境了吗
Do you realize the mess that you’re in?
我该留在这陪你
I should have stayed here with you.
自从我搬出去 你就变得一无是处
Since I moved out, you’ve gone to the dogs.
你甚至还没上她
You’re not even sleeping with her.
母亲 我想我们之间需要沟通
Mother, I think we have a problem.
我也这么认为
Oh, I think so, too.
我知道你在我身上花了很多心血
I know you’ve invested a great deal in me…
一把贝雷塔手♥枪♥送你作为七岁的生日礼物
A Beretta for your seventh birthday.
一把贝雷塔手♥枪♥
A Beretta.
王子的手♥枪♥ 每个男孩都只想要这个
The pistol of princes. No boy could have asked for more.
的确如此 我只是在想
Indeed. I just wonder…
到头来
a- as a result…
我成了什么
what I’ve become.
你成了你父亲的儿子
You’ve become your father’s son.
你又一次
You saved my life.
救了我的命
Again.
我不是有意的
I didn’t mean to.
我从来没有这么害怕过
I’ve never been so scared.
我很高兴你这样做了
I’m glad you did.
因为我现在有活下去的理由了
Because I got something to live for now.
我恋爱了
I’m in love.
真的吗
Really?
是的
Oh, yes.
是的 是的 是的
Yes, yes, yes.
睡进去
Get in.

Go on.
就这样躺着
Just lie back.
他人很好
He’s so nice.
他是谁
Who is?
当然是梅纳德先生
Mr. Maynard, of course.
真的吗
Really?
他母亲把我吵醒的时候 我正梦见他
You know, when his mother woke me, I was dreaming about him.
真的吗
Really?
很有趣 昨天我还等不及地想出走
It’s funny, because yesterday, I couldn’t wait to get away,
现在却永远都不想离开了
and now I never want to leave.
期间发生了什么吗
What happened in between?
足够了
Just enough.
我们会一直待在这儿 只有我们三个
No, we’ll just stay here together, just the three of us.
一个快乐的大家庭
One big happy family.
-难过的一夜 -一点也不
– A difficult night. – Not at all.
我母亲的事我还欠你们一个解释
I owe you an explanation about my mother.
-我理解你 -真的吗
– I understand how you feel. – Do you?
我有个表弟和你母亲一样
I had a cousin like your mother,
脾气暴躁 可怜的孩子
mad as a balloon, poor boy.
但我很爱他
And I adored him.
一家人就是一家人 对吧
And family’s family, right?
我不要你帮忙 我可以自己打车回
I don’t need your help. I can easily get a taxi back.
至少 我都打车过来了
I got one here, after all.
你怎么
Oh, how did you…
打扰了 我叫法宾
Excuse me, my name’s Fabian,
你能告诉我
and I would like you to recommend to me
谁能画出这样的画吗
someone who could paint something like this.
这是谁画的
Who did this?
伦勃朗
Rembrandt.

Who?
伦勃朗
Rembrandt.
给我他的地址 快
Gimme his address. Now.
他死了
He’s dead.
死了 什么时候
Dead? When?
三百年前
Three hundred years ago.
快给我个名字
Gimme a name now.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay,
画得这么好 只有格里了
something that good, it’s got to be Gerry.
-格里什么 -格里·贝利
– Gerry who? – Gerry Bailey.
在国家美术馆修复部工作
National Gallery, works in the restoration department.
我一个朋友
He’s a friend.
很好
Good.
虽然有点慢
Took a while but…
你好啊
Hello.
真乱啊
What a mess.
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you.
生日快乐 梅纳德先生
Happy Birthday, Mr. Maynard.
这都是为我准备的吗
It’s all for me?
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!