我还在找开这车的窍门
I’m still trying to get the hang of the car.
-是辆新车吗 – 对我来说是新的
– It’s a new car? – Well, new to me.
昨天在加油站找到的 还有钥匙什么的
Found it at a petrol station yesterday, keys and everything.
-这就是运气 -偷的啊
– Talk about luck. – It’s stolen?!
-是的 -他们追上来了
– Yes! – They’re gaining on us.
好吧 现在 我们换个位置
Right. Here. Change places.
我把脚放在踏板上 然后从你身下过去
I’ll put my feet on the pedals and slide under you.
神啊
Oh, God. Ooh!
快点行吗 我看不着了
Could you please move! I can’t see a thing!
看来你对什么东西都很在行
Well, you seem to be getting a pretty good feel of everything.
天啊
Oh, my God!
前面有个小孩
There’s a baby!
继续开 我们块头大
Keep going. We’re bigger.
小心
Look out!
-我想我们甩掉他们了 -不能确定吧
– I think we’ve lost them. – Oh, you’re not sure?
-想坐老虎凳吗 -不 我宁愿你坐
– D’you want the sitting duck seat?! – No, I’d rather you did!
别吵了
Stop bickering!
-我们去哪 -离开这个镇
– Where are we going? – We need to get out of town.
不 我喜欢这
No, I like town!
我也是 但是我还没见过什么世面
Me too, but I’ve never tried anything else,
所以我无所谓
so I’m pretty open.
听着
Look,
我们开着一辆满是子弹眼儿的偷来的车
we’re driving a bullet-strafed stolen car
刚刚被卷入一场极速狂飙
that’s just been involved in a high-speed chase.
现在我们正被雇佣杀手
We’re being pursued by hired assassins and, by now,
和东伦敦那些愚蠢警员追捕
I imagine every half-witted police officer in East London.
我们要离开这
We’re getting out of town!
你带帐篷了吗
Did you bring a tent?
我知道一个安全的地方 我们去那
I have a safe place. We’ll go there.
像酒店一样安全吗
Is it as safe as the hotel?
-懒得理你 -“懒得理你”
– I’m ignoring that. – “I’m ignoring that.”
-能停下来吗 -不能
– Can we stop? – No.
-我要尿尿 -我们不能停下
– I need to pee. – We’re not stopping.
我付给你一星期三万英镑 照我说的做
I pay you 30,000 a week. You do as I say.
下一个加油站停
The next service station.
我收钱是为了保护你
I’m paid to protect you.
准确地说 是你主动的
Mostly, it seems, from yourself.
-三万英镑 -对 没错
– 30,000 pounds? – Yeah, exactly!
以这个价格 我应该能下去尿尿
I should be able to pee sitting down at that price.
史密斯先生 三万啊 不少钱呢
Mr. Smith, 30,000? That’s pretty good money.
是啊
Yes, it is.
我是说这很危险
I mean, I know it’s dangerous.
但是看来我有这方面的潜质
But I seem to be getting the hang of that side of things.
所以成了你的徒弟
So me being your apprentice,
我想我们可以把这事弄得更正式一些
I thought we could put that on a more formal footing?
这样我也能赚上一份
So I could get a cut?
好 这样吧
Okay, here’s the… thing.
我可以训练你六周 包括监视疑犯
I can offer you six weeks’ training, suspect observation,
辨别真伪 还有各种枪♥械♥技术
fake identities, a complete range of weapon skills:
手♥枪♥ 狙♥击♥枪♥ 刀具 炸♥弹♥
handguns, sniper rifles, knives, explosives,
十七种令人窒息的方法
the 17 methods of strangulation
以及常用的不易察觉的毒药
and basic untraceable poisons.
作为一名私♥人♥侦♥探♥
You need to know all that
有必要了解这么多吗
to be a private detective?
你永远不知道你要对付谁
You never know who you might be up against.
好吧 继续
Okay. Go on.
我不能给你医疗保障或抚恤金
Well, I can’t offer you health cover or a pension scheme,
但是住 行 穿没问题
but bed, board and laundry would be covered
就像你有一张能大伦敦地区的穿行卡
as would a travel card for the Greater London area.
你会照顾我 对吗
You’d take care of me?
是的
Y-Yes.
我的名字
And my name…
叫维克托·梅纳德
is Victor Maynard.
快 快点
Come on! Let’s go!
该死
Shit.
嘿 给我回来
Hey! Hey get back here!
那地方的标价简直就是想让人犯罪啊
The mark-up in that place is criminal.
一半的东西都过期了
Half the stuff’s past its sell-by date.
我是说 他有什么毛病
I mean, what’s his problem?
你简直毫无责任感
Unbelievably irresponsible!
太不成熟了
Staggeringly immature!
太不成熟了 太不成熟了
Staggeringly! Staggering!
无花果卷 有人想吃吗
Fig roll, anyone?
-我来一块 -滚开
– I’ll have one. – Get lost.
不公平啊 梅纳德先生
Not fair! Mr. Maynard!
我是一个新生命
I’m a new soul.
我来到这个陌生的世界
I came to this strange world.
希望学会什么是付出和收获
Hoping I could learn a bit bout how to give and take.
但自从我来到这
But since I came here,
既高兴又害怕
felt the joy and the fear,
发现自己犯了所有可能会犯的错
finding myself making every possible mistake
那是一头母牛吗
Is that a cow?
个头大多了
Much bigger in person.
天啊 这是哪
God, what is this?
我家
It’s my home.
你家
Your home.
这有什么奇怪的
What’s so strange about that?
没什么
Nothing.
不 一点儿都不奇怪
No, it all makes perfect sense.
这曾是我祖父的 父亲的
It was my grandfather’s, my father’s,
现在是我的
and now it’s mine.
电梯
Lift?
这是为我母亲做的
That was installed for my mother.
直到最近她还和我住一起
She lived here with me until quite recently.
-她去世了吗 -不 只是身子不好
– Is she dead? – No. Just infirm.
-你们关系很好吧 -问这个干吗
– Are you close? – Why do you ask?
关心一下 你到底有什么问题
I was being nice. What’s the matter with you?
看我找到了什么
Look what I found!
雪雪 你好
Snowy! Hello…
我带你们看看♥房♥♥间
Let me show you to your rooms.
你住我的老房♥间
You take my old room.
谢谢
Thanks.
喜欢吗 我父亲做给我的
Do you like that? My father made it for me.
手艺不错
He was good with his hands.
我没有过父亲 我是说我当然有过父亲
I never had a father. Well, I had one, obviously.
但他离开了我 我母亲也是
But he didn’t hang about. Mind you, nor did my mother.
-这是你母亲的房♥间吗 -是的
– Is this your mother’s room? – That’s right.
随手一样东西就套着塑料袋 是吧
Mm. Got a thing about plastic covers, haven’t you?
我打赌你喜欢避孕套
I bet condoms don’t bother you.
你的助手怎么样了
How is your assistant doing?
-他们想让他滚蛋 -或许这样最好
– They want to turn him off. – Perhaps that would be for the best.
不行 我已经付他一整个月的钱了
No. He’s been paid till the end of the month.
不管怎么样
Anyway, he’s company,
等你回音的时候
while I’m waiting
他得陪着我
for you.
不要担心
Don’t worry.
他们中迟早有人会犯错误
Sooner or later, one of them is gonna make a mistake.
现在我们很安全
Now we’re safe here
只要做到下面几个基本的规则
as long as we follow a few basic rules of security:
待在屋里
Stay within the house and grounds.
请把盐放在桌子中间
Salt in the middle of the table, please.
还有薄荷酱
And the mint sauce.
谢谢 不要与外界联♥系♥
Thank you. So no contact with the outside.
也不要打电♥话♥ 手♥机♥要关机
No phone calls either, mobiles to be kept turned off.
酒也放在中间
Wine in the middle, too.
如果你不介意 这是一瓶勃艮第葡萄酒
If you wouldn’t mind, it’s a light Burgundy.
我特别喜欢来自勃艮第的葡萄酒
I particularly like wines from Burgundy.
这完全是一个监狱
So it’s essentially a prison.
不 这是一个安全的地方
No. It’s a place of safety,
而且我们要坚守下去
and we want to keep it that way.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!