Come on.
把手指放在这里
Put your fingers in there.
很好
Good.
这些也吃吗
Do we eat these parts?

Not yet.
-你以为我忘了吗 -什么意思
– You think I forgot about you? – What do you mean?
忘了你和这里所发生的一切吗
Forgot about you and everything happening over here?
那是你的事 随便你
That’s your business. You forget us if you want.
警♥察♥今早在加利特湖发现了杰赛普的车
The law found Jessup’s car at Gullet Lake this morning.
有人昨晚纵火
Somebody set fire to it last night,
把它烧成了灰烬
burnt it down to nothing almost.
他当时不在车里
He wasn’t in it.
他死了吧
He’s gone, ain’t he?
这是给你们的
This is for you all.
他的开庭日是今早 他并未出现
His court day was this morning. He didn’t show.
我现在要卖♥♥掉你们的林地 你自己卖♥♥了也行
I’d sell off your timber land now while you can.
不 我不会这样做
No, uh-uh. We won’t be doin’ nothin’ like that.
他们肯定会这样做
That’s the very first thing they’ll do.
小妞 一旦他们接手了土地
Once they’ve took this place from under you all, girl,
就会把百年古木砍成木材
go out and cut them hundred-year woods down to nubs.
你不如自己砍了卖♥♥钱
Might as well have the dough to spend on your own.
你要来点吗
You get the taste for it yet?
暂时还不想
Not so far.
随你 小妞
Suit yourself, little girl.
那药让你妈妈好受些吗
Them pills helping your mama’s mood any?
她一直在吃 但那没用
She keeps takin’ them, but they ain’t working.
代我向她问好
Tell her hey.
妈 看着我
Mom, look at me.
事情发展成这样 我无所适从
There’s things happening, and I don’t know what to do.
能帮我这一次吗
Can you please help me this one time?

Mom?
妈 看着我
Mom, look at me.
泪珠说我该把林子卖♥♥掉 妈
Teardrop thinks I should sell the woods, Mom.
我该卖♥♥吗
Should I sell?
求你 就帮我这一次
Please, help me this one time.
我不知该怎么办才好
l don’t know what to do.
那家伙是谁
Who the hell is he?
从车牌号♥上看 不是本地人
Judging by that car, he ain’t from our neck of the woods.
迈克·萨特菲尔德 来自A-1保释部
Mike Satterfield, A-1 Bonds.
有何贵干
What is it you want?
我们持有杰赛普·多利的保释协议
We hold the bond on Jessup Dolly,
他似乎是逃跑了
and now he’s a runner, it looks like.
我爸不会逃走
Dad ain’t no runner.
他没有出席庭审 就说明他逃走了
He didn’t show for court. That makes him a runner.
能让我们单独聊聊吗
Will you excuse us, please?
快走
Go on.
听着 我不想伤害你♥爸♥ 明白吗
Look, I don’t want to kick your dad’s ass, all right?
我只是执行公务
I just want to keep the judge off mine.
我爸死了
Dad is dead.
他没出庭是因为
He didn’t show for court ’cause
他死在什么地方了
he’s lying dead somewhere.
你上次见他是什么时候
When was the last time you saw him?
几周前
A couple of weeks.
他和谁在一起 他们去哪儿了
Who’s he running around with? Where they all hanging out?
他没告诉过我 先生
He doesn’t tell me that stuff, sir.
你知道我有权到跑去
You know I got the legal right
任何地方把他揪出来
to go in there hunting the man any place I want.
你这样只是白费力气
I know you’d be wasting your time
别把我逼急了
and pissing me off.
杰赛普·多利死了
Jessup Dolly is dead.
他躺在某个该死的坟墓里
He’s lying in a crappy grave somewhere
或是成了猪圈里的一陀屎
or become piles of shit in a hog pen.
也许他被丢在了荒山野岭
Maybe he’s been left out plain in the open.
无论在哪 他死了
Wherever he is, he’s there dead.
你怎么知道
And you know this how?
先生 你肯定听说过多利家都是什么人
You must’ve heard what Dollys are, ain’t you, mister?
我听说过一些
Well, I’ve heard what some are anyhow,
并且也保释过一些
and I have bonded a few.
我也姓多利 是家里的顶梁柱
I’m a Dolly, bred and buttered,
所以我知道我爸死了
and that’s how l know Dad’s dead.
你多大了
How old are you?
十七岁
17.
你父亲欠着保释金
You know, uh, your daddy was short on his bond.
这房♥子和其它资产都不够还 远远不够
This house and stuff here couldn’t cover it, not nearly.
你明白吗
D’you know that?
我并非一无所知 他们事后都告诉我了
I didn’t know nothin’. They told me everything after.
他的钱不够交保释金
Well, he was short on his bond,
而某个家伙某晚来到办公室
but then this fella comes in the office one evening,
把一麻袋皱皱巴巴的钱
got him a sack full of crinkled money
就这么放在地上 补了差额
and just laid it down right there, covered the rest.
看起来有人找他有急事
Seemed like somebody needed him sprung in a hurry.
拿钱的这个家伙叫什么
This fella with the money have a name?
不知道
Shit, no.
也许只有他自己才知道
Probably left that in his other pants.
我们将在多久后被赶走
How long before we get kicked off our own property?
我大概
l reckon–
大概一周后接收这片地方
l reckon you all got this place about another week.
据我推测
That’s my guess.
一周吗
A week?
而我却毫无办法吗
And there ain’t nothing l can do?
没有
Nope.
你无能为力…
Ain’t nothing left to do…
除非你能证明他死了
unless you can prove he’s dead.
鲶鱼 大白 你们没惹事儿吧
Catfish, Blond, you boys staying out of trouble?
萨姆·米尔顿
Thump Milton!
我要跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you!
萨姆·米尔顿
Thump Milton.
萨姆·米尔顿
Thump Milton!
萨姆
Thump!
我告诉过你别去找他
I told you to leave him be.
抓住她 爱丽丝
Get her, Alice.
不 你别想
No, you don’t.
都是因为你不听劝
That’s what you get for not listening to me.
我警告过你
You was warned.
我好生警告过你 可你就是不听
You was warned nice, and you wouldn’t listen.
为什么不听话
Why didn’t you listen?
知道我们会怎么处置你吗 黄毛丫头
What are we ever going to do with you, baby girl?
杀了我吧
Kill me, I guess.
这已经有人说过了
That idea has been said already.
还有吗
Got any others?
帮我
Help me.
有人说过这个想法吗
Ain’t nobody said that idea yet, have they?
我曾试图帮你
I tried to help you some before.
所以这样做了
This is what come of it.
孩子 有什么想说的 最好现在说
You got somethin’ to say, child, you best say it now.
我家有两个尚不能自立的孩子
I got two kids that can’t feed themselves yet.
我妈病了 这病好不了
My mom’s sick, and she’s always gonna be sick.
警♥察♥很快会来收缴我们的房♥子
Pretty soon the laws are coming and taking our house
把我们像狗一样地赶出去
and throwing us out to live in the field like dogs.
如果我爸做了错事 他已经得到了报应
If Dad has done wrong, Dad has paid,
我不想知道谁杀了他
and whoever killed him, I don’t need to know all that.
但没了房♥子 我就无法照顾孩子们
But I can’t forever carry them kids… and my mom,
还有我妈
not without that house.
妈的
Oh, shit.
那个混♥蛋♥进来的时候
I ain’t gonna stand here naked
我可不想赤手空拳地站在这儿
when that motherfucker comes in.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
别激动 泪珠
Don’t get all excited, Teardrop.
我们已经不止一次警告过她了
She was warned, and more than once.
你打的吗
You hit her?
不是他

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!