I seen your woodpile’s low out front.
我们的锯木机就在院子里
We got that splitter up there in the yard.
要用就用吧
You should use it.
我会的
I’ll do that.
我们瞧见下午那警♥察♥了
We seen the law was out here this afternoon.
没什么事吧
Everything all right?
他在找我爸
He’s huntin’ for Dad.
找杰赛普吗
Hunting Jessup, is he?
你知道他在哪吗
You know where he’s at?
不知道
No.
真不知道吗
You sure about that?
真的
Yes.
好吧
All right.
那么 我猜
All right, well I guess
你还是知道些东西的 对吗
you didn’t have nothing to tell him then, did you?
要是知道 我早就说了
I wouldn’t tell him nothing if I did.
亲爱的 难为你了
Honey, we know that.
你去弄菜吧
I’m going to let you get to it, all right?
炖鹿肉怎样 想吃吗
How about some deer stew. That sound good?
你们俩都过来 跟我学着点
Both of you need to get over here and watch how I make it.
幸好是你 甜心
Thank God it’s you, Sweet Pea,
佛洛德的爸妈简直烦死了
and not Floyd’s mommy and daddy again.
他们盯着我的样子 就好像我做了什么错事
Them two watch me like I done something wrong.
别埋怨了
Hush your mouth about them.
要不是他们 你住哪啊
They put a roof over your head, ain’t they?
佛洛德 能让我进来吗
Hey, Floyd. You gonna invite me in?
或者我就站这 你陪我聊聊
Or I could just stay out here and talk to you.
没事 进来吧
Yeah, you can come in.
一团糟
Shit.
别提了
Don’t start.
来吧
C’mon.
好久不见 甜心
It’s been a while, Sweet Pea.
事情太多了 没办法
Things stack up, is all.
怎么了
What’s going on?
警长来家里找爸爸
The Sheriff came by looking for Dad.
要是他不按时出庭的话
If he don’t show up for his court date,
我们的房♥子就没了
we’re gonna lose the house.
我得沿阿肯色公路找下去
I gotta get down to the Arkansas line.
必须问问他
I gotta ask him.
毕竟是他的车
It’s his truck.
他说不行
He said no.
告诉他我出油钱了吗
Did you tell him I’d spring for gas?
我说了 他就是不同意
I told him. He still won’t.
为什么
Why not?
他从不向我解释原因 蕾
He never says why not to me, Ree.
只丢了句没门
He just says no.
真没想到你会说这种话出来 悲剧啊
Man, that’s so sad to hear you say
他说一你都不敢说二
he won’t let you do something and then you don’t do it.
结了婚就不一样了
It’s different once you’re married.
我看你一定是唯命是从惯了
It really must be because you ain’t never used to eat no shit.
奈德要午睡了
Ned needs his nap.
来妈妈这
Come here.
什么风把你吹来了
What brings you here?
谁挂了吗
Somebody dead?
我在找我爸
I’m looking for my dad.
进来吧 暖暖身子
Come on in. Shake off the chill.
轻一点
Let’s keep it quiet.
泪珠还睡着呢
Teardrop’s still laying up in bed.
警♥察♥今天来了
The law came by today.
爸为了保释 抵押了一切
Dad signed over everything to his bond.
维多利亚 我得找到爸爸让他出庭
Victoria, I really gotta run dad down to get him to show.
你不该这么做
You ought not do that.
别去找杰赛普
Don’t go running after Jessup.
出不出庭 该由他这个要进监狱的人决定
Show or don’t show, that choice is up to the one going to jail,
而不是你
not you.
你知道他在哪 对吗
You know where he’s at, don’t you?
你也用不着知道男人的行踪
Where a man’s at ain’t necessarily for you to know, neither.
-可你知道 -我没见着他
– But you do. – I ain’t seen him.
你觉得他会跟小亚瑟那伙人在一起吗
Could be running around with Little Arthur and them, you think?
千万别去小亚瑟那
Don’t you ever go down around Little Arthur’s
你的这套屁话 只会自讨没趣
asking them people about shit they ain’t offering to talk about.
还是让条子们去解决问题吧
That’s a real good way to end up bit by hogs…
但愿你已经找过条子了
or wishing you was.
大家都是亲戚 不是吗
We’re all related, ain’t we?
到小亚瑟那
Our relations get watered
几乎就没什么亲缘了
kind of thin between here and Little Arthur’s.
你认识那群人 泪珠
You know all those people, Teardrop.
-你可以问问… -闭嘴
– You could ask… – Shut up.
他们不会给你惹麻烦
None of them’s gonna be in a great big hurry to tangle with you.
老子说闭嘴 不想说第二遍
I said shut up once already with my mouth.
这算什么 爸爸是你唯一的兄弟
Jesus. Dad’s your only brother.
真以为我忘了吗
You think I forgot that?
杰赛普和我一起打拼了四十年
Jessup and me run together for coming on 40 years,
但我不知道他在哪
but I don’t know where he’s at,
也不会四处打探他的下落
and I ain’t gonna go around asking after him, neither.
蕾 你还打算参军吗
Ree, you still planning to join the army?
估计是不行了
No, I don’t think I can anymore.
听着
Listen.
放弃吧
No.
咱们得帮帮她
She needs help.
不行 听着
Nope. Listen.
听好了
Listen.
让她在家老实待着
You tell that girl to stay close to home.
别乱跑
Don’t move.
把这给她
Give her this.
让她从哪来滚回哪去
You send her ass on her way right now.
泪珠说你最好
Teardrop says you best
待在家里别动 亲爱的
keep your ass real close to the willows, dear.
希望这点钱能用的上
He hopes this helps.
路上抽 暖暖身吧
Here’s a doobie for your walk.
谢谢
Thank you.
你来这干什么
What’s your business here?
我爸爸是杰赛普
My dad’s Jessup.
他是小亚瑟的朋友 我必须找到他
He’s pals with Little Arthur, and I gotta find him.
等等
Hold on.
我叫梅甘
My name’s Megan.
其实我认识你
And I do know you, really.
在几次聚会上见过
I seen you at some of the reunions.
见到杰赛普时我也认出他了
I knew Jessup when I seen him, too.
和他没怎么说过话
Never did talk with him much.
你认识他吗
You knew him?
一见他我就认出来了
Knew him when I seen him around, I mean.
他做的事我听说过
He does stuff I hear about.
-他制毒 -他们现在都在弄
– He cooks crank. – They all do now.
这不用说 大家都明白
You don’t even need to say it out loud.
亚瑟制毒要一两天 要是那样的话
If Arthur’s been running on crank for a day or two,
你就乖乖离开 行吗
you should just leave, okay?
我就知道
I knew it.
你梦到我了吧 小露
I been in your dreams, ain’t I, little Ruthie?
我叫蕾 你个混球
It’s Ree, you asshole.
我只是过来找我爸
I’m only out to find dad.
你俩进来吧
Come on in, ladies.
我马上就走
This don’t gotta take long, man.
我在找我爸 你是不是有见过他
I’m looking for dad and thought maybe you’d been seeing him.
是不是你俩又合作了
Maybe you two been getting into stuff together again.
夏天之后就不在一起了
Not since the summer,
还是在他的地盘
at ya’ll’s place.
之后就没再见过他吗
You ain’t seen him nowhere since then?
他总出门 去别的地方
He kept leaving the house, going some place.
你不知道去哪了吗
You don’t know where?
我的话你听不见吗 小姑娘

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!